Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign  (Read 22647 times)
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:54:17 PM

I would like to join

CBX vault address: 5ayHS9ibsLiJiRDkpVS3gwjmjqBKfJtjea

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
issho

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:11:22 PM

I want to join
address: 5WMqUEeKxtEwzRBJxYrSF87QEnUwNChhwz
Thanks
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:56:43 PM

want to join in this campaign
davincicode666

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:11:18 PM

I am in!
CBX address: 5f7BFirPoT1HuyzU82ivKPinSQJxoqSzsr
Bitspenser

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:43:03 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 07:55:39 PM by Bitspenser

I would like to join this campaign, and I will be able to soon in ~1 hour when my activity updates. I hope I can join this campaign! The coin seems great, and I will definitely be buying some and holding. Downloading the app right now.
CBX Address:  5WXV6vSXwcg9E2ztu2UmkHMShsqfbQjtTQ

Kbitns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 08:31:01 PM

I am going to join CBX Signature Campaign
My CBX Address: 5f7JQA1dqSpwr5RTawaV49tq2iFtqiXeRf
Thanks for nice Campaign

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
Bettwarm

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:51:09 PM

OP, did u paid us for the day?
I have not received anything, while the payments should be done many hours ago. Can you tell me what's wrong?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Bitspenser

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:08:15 PM

I have not received anything, while the payments should be done many hours ago. Can you tell me what's wrong?
Scroll up, or to the last page. Maybe you registered too late or didn't make the required 2 posts. Or maybe you were never accepted in the first place. Lots of possibilities.
Payment run of May 14th completed

Have a great Week-end Bullionaires!

Sadly I have removed a few members of this thread who had joined but have changed their signature for something else. Pity for them, because this campaign will become a closed Club soon and we will admit new members only as people leave; so those who left have lost their position in this campaign.

Stay informed with new CBX developements: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0

Enjoy!

Edit:
Scroll up, or to the last page.

Sadly I have removed a few members of this thread who had joined but have changed their signature for something else. Pity for them, because this campaign will become a closed Club soon and we will admit new members only as people leave; so those who left have lost their position in this campaign.

Stay informed with new CBX developements: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0

Enjoy!
Thank u. I looked at my balance at yobit while I was not logged in so it showed zero balance.
I forgot to login when looking at it, that is prety dumb of me, lol! Thanks for the payment OP, I hope that there will be a great future for this coin!

Edit: once logged in, the balance still shows zero, I had good hopes at first Sad

Maybe he figured out you were using YoBit. Your supposed to believe in the coin, and hope it grows - not dump it after you get paid.
Bettwarm

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:11:34 PM

Enjoy!
Thank u. I looked at my balance at yobit while I was not logged in so it showed zero balance.
I forgot to login when looking at it, that is prety dumb of me, lol! Thanks for the payment OP, I hope that there will be a great future for this coin!

Edit: once logged in, the balance still shows zero, I had good hopes at first Sad

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:41:53 PM

I am IN
my wallet address is 5RxJPFTiu58cBzfaEd9jzd7WmnoL7MH9GE

Current membership: Full Member
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:12:59 PM

Enjoy!

Yolobit's CBX wallet is down.............

Even if you were paid, you won't know until Yolobit sort their scammy exchange out.

Serves you right for wanting to dump.

I want to participate but since I am a newbie, I am not eligible Sad

Bettwarm

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:35:54 PM

Enjoy!

Even if you were paid, you won't know until Yolobit sort their scammy exchange out.

Damn, that is why I have not see any incoming transaction.
Then I will leave this campaign, since I don't have a wallet to receive anything on it.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:15:24 PM

you can always install the wallets: http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

Yobit's pretty much useless.

The Admin, BlackSmith pretty much blanks you when you ask them when they will sort out the CBX wallet.

They really don't give a shit about customer support.

I really don't understand how they are still in business. Roll Eyes

I really wish Nova Exchange would come back and take Yobit's place instead.

malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:45:35 AM

Enjoy!

Damn, that is why I have not see any incoming transaction.
Then I will leave this campaign, since I don't have a wallet to receive anything on it.

The OP explicitely says "NO CBX exchange addresses accepted please", so it's possible you didn't get it in the first place.
This campaign is supposed to help you start your investment in CBX and at the same time support CBX and, consequently, your own investment.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:14:22 AM

Enjoy!

Unfortunately it will closed soon whereas i want to join to this campaign
is it still open for new participant for three days ahead?
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:44:48 AM

Enjoy!

I think you can still join, there's no announcement that this is already closed. Just better not use an exchange address and install the vault from the website.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:28:24 AM

Enjoy!

Yes Rozee, since you asked, there will be room for you!

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:31:14 AM

you can always install the wallets: http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

Yobit's pretty much useless.

The Admin, BlackSmith pretty much blanks you when you ask them when they will sort out the CBX wallet.

They really don't give a shit about customer support.

I really don't understand how they are still in business. Roll Eyes

I really wish Nova Exchange would come back and take Yobit's place instead.

you are very close to being able to join CBX's signature campaign too... have you installed and synced your CBX Vault yet?

http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

Be ready, its worth it!
rorona_zoro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:34:18 AM

Hello OP I want to change my address to 5kS8A7Q9RD7PH4DaCC5au1YvbKRQP6Xa2p
Thanks
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:49:27 AM

I would like to join
CBX vault address: 5icNQ8RP8xu6Ek4JJk1uYDn1mtumofQrb7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: