Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign  (Read 22647 times)
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:25:27 PM

Sir Vonpass , do i need to leave my vault open to receive a cbx ?
No, open vault/wallet usually is for staking coin but for receive coin you dont need to open it for 24hours your address will still receive the coin although you close your wallet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:05:16 PM

Hi,sir VonSpass,I also received no bonus in two days. my wallet CBX 5TtyrbXbpSUUg5sXy3iqd9Fh6eFSL5apbd Smiley Wink
Vonspass still halving an issue about their desktop and i think better to wait for few days to fix his desktop..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Den51k

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:22:44 PM

Thanks for the bonus! CBX-the best and will become even stronger through the company! More and more people want to become members of this company. This means that news of the CBX goes on and on in the world that will contribute to the strengthening of this original coins! Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink

#CENTUS# DBC#BINCOME#BINC
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:28:37 PM

Hi,sir VonSpass,I also received no bonus in two days. my wallet CBX 5TtyrbXbpSUUg5sXy3iqd9Fh6eFSL5apbd Smiley Wink

I am also in the same situation  Embarrassed Cry Sad

My address is 5cbTfbo6kPgv6Th9p9syHWMmtYWom5DVmZ
Dont worry you will receive the rewards just wait dont be angry to the mananger of this campaign its legit he has a problem about his computer thats why he inform us last few days..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Den51k

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:33:01 PM

Thanks again! The question is not the topic you can? Tell me-and when I can get to the next rank, why does it depend on? Cry Cry

Den51k

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:39:46 PM

And one more question-at my wallet received payment from PosP, but it somehow is not available-no evidence. I need to do something or just wait when will the confirmation?
Sorry,I'm not a pro in this Cry Cry Cry

kompeni

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:44:46 PM

thanks for my first payment
no bonus for members who using cbx avatar?   Grin
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:54:15 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 02:03:16 AM by VonSpass

May 16 and May 17 payment runs completed!

Couple of important things:

New participants registered today will be added in May 18th payment run.

After May 18th's payment run, the payments will be readjusted again: please read OP for new payments.

Important: the CBX signature program will not admit new participants anymore; all registered before this post are accepted.

If a new person wants to be part of this campaign, they must contact me directly by PM and will enter a queue.

Please, do not forget your 2 posts per day, in non CBX threads!

Once again, sorry in the delay for these payments...
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:17:25 PM

no bonus for members who using cbx avatar?   Grin

Hi kompeni!

Thanks for joining the sig program! Using the avatar and making it seen everywhere also helps at making the sig campaign more effective and therefore helps the value of your CBX, but I do not pay extra for it at this time...

Thanks
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:19:00 PM

Im in..!
CBX address: 5gLKLv3Xoc9XwiXW5WJXk3FF5zeJymQHby

Thank U  Smiley
Den51k

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:34:22 PM

VonSpass,sir can answer my question about the transaction from PosP? Thank you

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:43:14 PM

Hi kompeni!

Thanks for joining the sig program! Using the avatar and making it seen everywhere also helps at making the sig campaign more effective and therefore helps the value of your CBX, but I do not pay extra for it at this time...

Thanks
is there any possibility to use yobit add since i'm not using computer I just have tablet? I just wanted to join since I have benn ranked up already to jr member but I'm thinking if yobit add can be qualify before wearing your signature? thanks in advance.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:15:11 PM

VonSpass,sir can answer my question about the transaction from PosP? Thank you

Yes yes, sorry!

Sometimes PoS algorithms and PoSP of CBX also is not immune to this, staking creates orphans; those are gains that the network has rejected unfortunately. There is nothing more to do in such a case, you dont lose anything but the orphan will not convert to a real reward.

To stake with CBX Vault, the only thing to do is "unlock" or "unlock for staking" by clicking on the Blue lock in the menu.  In the upcoming version, staking mode will be made more easy to see!

cheers
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:16:43 PM

Hi kompeni!

Thanks
is there any possibility to use yobit add since i'm not using computer I just have tablet? I just wanted to join since I have benn ranked up already to jr member but I'm thinking if yobit add can be qualify before wearing your signature? thanks in advance.

Only real CBX PC addresses; thing is we are no longer admitting new participants to this CBX signature campaign. Sorry about this, maybe it will open back in the future, stay informed!
Den51k

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:28:09 PM

thank you,sir!

algo1024

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:36:05 PM

Thanks for the bonus! CBX-the best and will become even stronger through the company! More and more people want to become members of this company. This means that news of the CBX goes on and on in the world that will contribute to the strengthening of this original coins! Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink

The bonus has been recieved, thanks! This is a very nice campaign, I like it!  Roll Eyes

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:21:33 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 10:54:47 PM by VonSpass

thank you,sir!

Hey Den51k, can I ask for a favor to help the CBX community please?  Our Russian CBX thread needs some posts to stay on top... only thing is Russians are posting a lot on other coin's threads, so I need your help: if you want to post some info every once in a while there, it would be great   Cheesy: бoльшoe cпacибo also to algo1024 for posting there!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354354.0
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:12:59 AM

im in..

please add me the last..i really love this coin

CBX : 5opzc4h2opLTsdr7WhTs6CEBdEPGzuMpPw

thanks a lot

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:15:11 AM

Damn, missed this signature campaign! PM me if there is more room...

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:15:39 AM

Hi kompeni!

Thanks

Only real CBX PC addresses; thing is we are no longer admitting new participants to this CBX signature campaign. Sorry about this, maybe it will open back in the future, stay informed!
thank you for this kind answer OP i will wait for another chance and while doing it I will be glad to install the wallet so when this campaign open again I'll be able to join without any problem. good luck to your campaign sir.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: