Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign  (Read 22647 times)
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:00:48 AM

Can i ask? How much cbx is 300 bulls? im wondering how big it is, and ive transferred 290bulls to yobit and havent recieved it, Iv recieve it yesterday payment

300 Bulls is 3 CBX - each Bull is .01 CBX
is cbx accepted to yobit? i sent yobit 290 bulls and i cant see my cbx at yobit, , why is that happening? Ow many hours will the cbx take to go in my yobit account?

If you sent the cbx to yobit and its not credited on your account then the problem is on yobit's side. Contact their support so you would know what is the problem. Have you checked if their cbx wallet is online?
Yes i think my cbx has eaten by yobits wallet, Sad to say Sad Where is supposed to trade my cbx?

your CBX is not eaten by yobit, it will be credited to your account once they fix their wallet

for the meantime, try trading CBX on cryptopia, prices there are better than yobit Smiley

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:01:33 AM

Can i ask? How much cbx is 300 bulls? im wondering how big it is, and ive transferred 290bulls to yobit and havent recieved it, Iv recieve it yesterday payment

300 Bulls is 3 CBX - each Bull is .01 CBX
is cbx accepted to yobit? i sent yobit 290 bulls and i cant see my cbx at yobit, , why is that happening? Ow many hours will the cbx take to go in my yobit account?

If you sent the cbx to yobit and its not credited on your account then the problem is on yobit's side. Contact their support so you would know what is the problem. Have you checked if their cbx wallet is online?
Yes i think my cbx has eaten by yobits wallet, Sad to say Sad Where is supposed to trade my cbx?

your CBX is not eaten by yobit, it will be credited to your account once they fix their wallet

for the meantime, try trading CBX on cryptopia, prices there are better than yobit Smiley
Ok ill try on that trading site, but i tthink it is better to save first my cbx until yobit fixes their wallet

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:34:11 AM

May 23rd Payment Run Completed

As mentioned earlier, the structure of the CBX signature campaign will change, always with a goal of maintaining sustainability of the program while promoting the CBX crypto-currency to as many places as possible.

The CBX signature campaign becomes a weekly payment program; next payment will be on May 30th.  Payment will be of 15 CBX per week for Members and up; payment will be of 6 CBX for Junior Bitcointalk users.

I will require only 1 post per day, outside CBX threads for the new program; these 7 posts for the week can be made in 7 days or all in one day, it's your choice... Just keep in mind it is better for your CBX holdings to promote it as much as can be done.

Thank you for your help at making CBX better known throughout the crypto community!
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:50:54 AM

I wish there was a way to experience staking without buying any amount of CBX, you know I mean for first impression on people who
Join the CBX world. something to rely on, it could be  some amount just for staking and you couldn't withdraw or transfer only after
Some amount of time.
I'm telling this because I don't wanna just be on sig program and leave soon after, I want to get involve with this coin to grow with it.
From my experience, you don't need that big amount to stake. You can stake with 50 CBX (or even less).
Truth is you probably won't stake everyday, but you may expect staking every week or so which is not that bad for starters I think.
If you expect to stake everyday, you should accumulate north of 200-300 CBX, but even then there will be exceptional days in which you won't stake.
All in all, on average, you should expect to stake somewhere around 8-10% yearly of whatever amount you possess, per recent statistics.
Now i understand so it means the more you have cbx amount in your vault the fast you can stake every day?
so i have 150 cbx and i am staking and received mine in my vault some times its per day 0.04cbx and some times it takes 2 days.. so if i have even 400 cbx in my wallet i can stake of 0.04 4 times and a day am i right?

It depends on the inputs. If you have 3 150 inputs on your cbx address then it will be staking 3 times with the same stake reward and the other is if you have 1 450 input you will get 1 stake reward too but higher amount
The reward per stake doesn't change per input size. It's constant at a given time: it's proportional to the total CBX in existence. Currently, it's around 0.04 CBX. That's what you will get when you stake once. But a 450 CBX input stakes 3 times more frequently (on average) than a 150 CBX input, hence the total reward will be 3 times higher.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:05:20 AM

I think you missed me for 22/05 because only received 23/05 payment.
Or did you sent 22/05 payment  in 23/05?

🖤😏
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:38:17 AM

i'm in
cbx address : 5kXzFSauvU22oBVcwnu4pFziBfBJXwJD8y
I think you need to PM op and check if this campaign still available for you to join, he mentioned that previously and needed to updates the spread sheet good luck mate and I hope you can be added here.
yes, ready PM to OP. and i'm receive the first payment.  Grin
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:45:15 AM

wow, change the rules? 6 cbx for jr and member? this the best coin and the signature.
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:58:02 AM

wow, change the rules? 6 cbx for jr and member? this the best coin and the signature.
6 is for jr and 15 for members and up

BaronCoin

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:44:55 PM

I am in !

Address : 5pGMvgC6htfSYAmusuzrgZWF1xSrBXoXGv
Skylake

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:14:02 AM

Im in !
please ceck your PM
id name : Skylake
My Rank : Jr. Member
CBX address : 5p3NcgHLoCXFQN4ARn12cWdXZjVjLcLjuB

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:17:50 AM

wow 15 cbx per week it is too good for those who doesn't have a good campaign yet cbx is a promising coin and I'm holding some of it, this campaign should be noticed and possible to advertise more about the future goal of this promising alt.
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:25:00 AM

any free space for me ?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:06:48 PM

So sad to see that you are now paying weekly and reduced they payout also. only 15 cbx per week isn't fair even price of CBX still same not even a single satoshi increased in CBX price.. but I still love this campaign because I want to collect as more CBX..

I have a question. you are requiring one post every day. so if in case I can't write one posts one day. and write 2 or 3 posts second day. is this OK? or I'll get rejected from there?
I think you should do the rule weekly. for example ask 8 posts per week.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:09:42 PM

So sad to see that you are now paying weekly and reduced they payout also. only 15 cbx per week isn't fair even price of CBX still same not even a single satoshi increased in CBX price.. but I still love this campaign because I want to collect as more CBX..

I have a question. you are requiring one post every day. so if in case I can't write one posts one day. and write 2 or 3 posts second day. is this OK? or I'll get rejected from there?

Here's the answer

May 23rd Payment Run Completed

- -

I will require only 1 post per day, outside CBX threads for the new program; these 7 posts for the week can be made in 7 days or all in one day, it's your choice... Just keep in mind it is better for your CBX holdings to promote it as much as can be done.

Thank you for your help at making CBX better known throughout the crypto community!

BitYoLo

Activity: 224

You Only Live Once

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:12:14 PM

Like to join this campaign.

Address: 5hxWhBD4kUgzfd6GTj7LufhEmcsRYxAMBS
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:21:14 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 10:06:19 PM by VonSpass

Hi Jamal

I am glad you are on board with CBX - payments in the signature campaign are nice, but they will never make you a millionaire though; for a significant amount of CBX just go to Cryptopia and buy a nice chunk!  As you mentioned, prices are low since the weekend: this is an opportunity to get in; people buying will certainly help your CBX account, the CBX price - and also help you with more PoSP staking gains.

All I ask for is 7 posts this week, you can make them when you see fit. Again keep in mind you can do more posts, the more the better for the CBX community and your CBX investments!

LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:38:39 AM

please ceck your PM
i send you PM

any free space for me ?
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:35:37 AM

Hi Jamal

I am glad you are on board with CBX - payments in the signature campaign are nice, but they will never make you a millionaire though; for a significant amount of CBX just go to Cryptopia and buy a nice chunk!  As you mentioned, prices are low since the weekend: this is an opportunity to get in; people buying will certainly help your CBX account, the CBX price - and also help you with more PoSP staking gains.

All I ask for is 7 posts this week, you can make them when you see fit. Again keep in mind you can do more posts, the more the better for the CBX community and your CBX investments!

this is an easy task almost giving cbx for free just post 7 in a week and get 15 cbx my friend jamal you know more rather than me so i believe that you will stay no matter what hahaha. thanks von for updating the community here.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kbitns

Activity: 126

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 07:36:10 AM

I am going to join CBX Signature Campaign
My CBX Address: 5f7JQA1dqSpwr5RTawaV49tq2iFtqiXeRf
Thanks for nice Campaign

now my bitcointalk account Jr member to member.

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:39:01 AM

I am going to join CBX Signature Campaign
My CBX Address: 5f7JQA1dqSpwr5RTawaV49tq2iFtqiXeRf
Thanks for nice Campaign

now my bitcointalk account Jr member to member.
kindly please read the first page mate jr and member have same rate so no need for your account to be updated you need to wait more to become full member and get the 15 cbx a week rewards hope you can take time reading it first. good luck mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: