Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:16:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 06:58:22 PM by l3sny

Why such a dodgy background in that update? Anything to do with lisk? Wink

edit:
Now I know I think

EXPANDED MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS
Revisit research done prior to the 2.0 launch on ETH and other decentralized DApp platforms. Based on the updated findings explore porting the Syscoin offerings to new platforms in a way that would allow all existing Syscoin products to be reused, providing instant value. Explore use of sidechains.

http://syscoin.org/roadmap/

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
ITdreamer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:36:07 PM

Hi

Can someone help me resolve an issue with transaction on Yobit Exchange?

I made a withdrawal of some SYS from my wallet on Yobit to my wallet on Bittrex exchange.

2016.05.12 21:18:51    SYS    17147.57641459    0    In process

As you can see I made it more then a month ago, but it still does not complete.
I can say more, this order does not have an ID. So i think it didn't even get to the network.

I created many tickets, waited for a month. After a month support closed all my tickets and said that if the issue is still not resolved, than create new ticket.
I created a new ticket 2 weeks ago. But there is still no answer from support and the issue is not resolved.

Any help?
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 12:47:47 AM

Hi

I made a withdrawal of some SYS from my wallet on Yobit to my wallet on Bittrex exchange.

I can say more, this order does not have an ID. So i think it didn't even get to the network.

I created many tickets, waited for a month. After a month support closed all my tickets and said that if the issue is still not resolved, than create new ticket.
I created a new ticket 2 weeks ago. But there is still no answer from support and the issue is not resolved.

Any help?

We would love to help, however, there's really nothing we can do about Yobit not responding to your request. I can tell you however that May 1st, 2016 at 10AM PST, we forked Syscoin and had advised all exchanges including yobit of it several days prior to and gave them the go-ahead for the launch. The only way to reach them was via a support ticket or twitter; I personally attempted several times to get in touch with them to no avail. Finally June 12th, 2016, they advised us that their wallet had been updated to the new chain.

What does this mean? We really are not sure what YoBit will do, they allowed trading/deposits/withdrawals on an old chain for a month and a half, anything that happened on the old chain after the Syscoin 2.0 launch is not valid on the new chain. They did not reach out to us and did not seem concerned about the situation in their response.

I wish you the best and hope Yobit will honor your trades and give you the coin owed to you as this is completely their mistake.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:16:28 AM

Hi

Any help?

This problem happens again , I also experience it used to be and there is no any response from yobit until I finally had to let go , I was very disappointed with all of this , hopefully in the future no one having any problems in withdrawals in yobit
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:19:25 PM

I'm really exited what's coming! The team is working hard and i believe they will make it a success Smiley.
http://syscoin.org/dev-update-4/

P.S. Syscoin is also listed here: alcurex.com
https://alcurex.com/#SYS-BTC

with kind regards,
randywald

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:29:16 AM

I'm really exited what's coming! The team is working hard and i believe they will make it a success Smiley.
http://syscoin.org/dev-update-4/

P.S. Syscoin is also listed here: alcurex.com
https://alcurex.com/#SYS-BTC

with kind regards,
randywald

Good news coming for syscoin!
DreamSpace

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:45:54 AM

can i easily import old sys 1.0 wallets into the new one, have some cold storage which i don't want to touch, so it's also possible without problems in the future?
?chooseusername

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:26:15 PM

Hi,

I'm using Sys 1.5 with qt wallet and when I try to sync it crashes. I guess it's due to the 2.0 version. Is there a guide about how to transition to 2.0? Thanks
randywald

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:34:42 PM

can i easily import old sys 1.0 wallets into the new one, have some cold storage which i don't want to touch, so it's also possible without problems in the future?

Yes, will always be possible, but i would say it is easier to import wallet.dat files than to import private keys.
If you have a wallet.dat file, i see no problems.

randywald

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

Hi,

I'm using Sys 1.5 with qt wallet and when I try to sync it crashes. I guess it's due to the 2.0 version. Is there a guide about how to transition to 2.0? Thanks

You need to download the newest wallet.

http://syscoin.org/syscoin-2-0-is-live/

There are also instructions how to "convert".

How to Upgrade/Convert to Syscoin 2.0

Upgrading to Syscoin 2.0 from Syscoin 1.x is very simple.

As with any upgrade, back up your wallet.dat. The location of wallet.dat will vary based on your operating system, it can be found here on Windows and here on Mac. Copy wallet.dat to a safe location as a backup.
    Delete the Syscoin 1.x wallet application entirely.
    Delete all of the files in your Syscoin data directly except for wallet.dat.
    Run the Syscoin 2.0 wallet, you will be warned that your addresses and transaction history are no longer accurate, this is normal and expected, click ok. The wallet should properly reflect your Syscoin 1.x balance.

?chooseusername

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

Hi,

As with any upgrade, back up your wallet.dat. The location of wallet.dat will vary based on your operating system, it can be found here on Windows and here on Mac. Copy wallet.dat to a safe location as a backup.
    Run the Syscoin 2.0 wallet, you will be warned that your addresses and transaction history are no longer accurate, this is normal and expected, click ok. The wallet should properly reflect your Syscoin 1.x balance.
Awesome, it seems it's working. Thanks a lot for the fast response
?chooseusername

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:27:23 PM

Hi,

Awesome, it seems it's working. Thanks a lot for the fast response
Once everything synced I got a message saying corrupted wallet and it crashed. I opened the qt again but the balance is 0 now. It seems it doesnt recognises the wallet file. Any idea? thanks

EDIT: nvm, i delete the wallet files again and copy the old wallet again and it worked.thx
DreamSpace

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:52:15 PM

Yes, will always be possible, but i would say it is easier to import wallet.dat files than to import private keys.
If you have a wallet.dat file, i see no problems.

that's great thank you!
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

DEV here seems very committed to the project...Keep it up Smiley
Keyare

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:26:54 AM

Syscoin 2.1 UPDATE

We’ve been working hard to test Syscoin 2.1 with a target release date of this Sunday, June 26th. Syscoin 2.1 brings major long term scalability improvements to Syscoin which must be tested thoroughly to ensure the network continues to operate in a stable manner. Testing has been moving along well but we have discovered some bugs and usability issues that we want to address before releasing 2.1 to mainnet.

The recent attack on the DAO was a harsh reminder of what can happen when proper testing/security is ignored in a rush to release. As such, we’re taking the necessary steps to ensure Syscoin 2.1 is solid before we release it. We estimate it should only require another week of testing before it can be released, we’re also going to use that time to ensure that exchanges and miners are ready for this mandatory update. We also plan on releasing some blog posts this week detailing the new features in 2.1, and the technical details of the scalability improvements which solve the “blockchain bloat” problem.

We don’t want to leave people empty handed as we finish off testing! To give people an idea of what’s coming we’ll be releasing Syscoin 2.1 as a beta locked to testnet (meaning you cannot use it with “real” coins from mainnet yet). Using the beta the community will be able to explore the new functionality and will also help us to further shake any bugs out. This change means that the beta will be released this Sunday, the 26th with the full mainnet release now slated for next weekend, Sunday July 3. These changes do not impact the Blockmarket Lite timeline, it will still be released shortly after 2.1 goes to mainnet. The roadmap has been updated to reflect these updates.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:37:46 AM

Syscoin 2.1 UPDATE

We’ve been working hard to test Syscoin 2.1 with a target release date of this Sunday, June 26th. Syscoin 2.1 brings major long term scalability improvements to Syscoin which must be tested thoroughly to ensure the network continues to operate in a stable manner. Testing has been moving along well but we have discovered some bugs and usability issues that we want to address before releasing 2.1 to mainnet.

The recent attack on the DAO was a harsh reminder of what can happen when proper testing/security is ignored in a rush to release. As such, we’re taking the necessary steps to ensure Syscoin 2.1 is solid before we release it. We estimate it should only require another week of testing before it can be released, we’re also going to use that time to ensure that exchanges and miners are ready for this mandatory update. We also plan on releasing some blog posts this week detailing the new features in 2.1, and the technical details of the scalability improvements which solve the “blockchain bloat” problem.

We don’t want to leave people empty handed as we finish off testing! To give people an idea of what’s coming we’ll be releasing Syscoin 2.1 as a beta locked to testnet (meaning you cannot use it with “real” coins from mainnet yet). Using the beta the community will be able to explore the new functionality and will also help us to further shake any bugs out. This change means that the beta will be released this Sunday, the 26th with the full mainnet release now slated for next weekend, Sunday July 3. These changes do not impact the Blockmarket Lite timeline, it will still be released shortly after 2.1 goes to mainnet. The roadmap has been updated to reflect these updates.

Better late than broken. Good call, thanks for being responsible and careful.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:59:40 PM

for some reason I can't get syscoin 2.0 to run on my pc its win 10, if I clear out the appdata the wallet will launch than it sync's for a little than stops I have connections if I close it than try to reopen I get failed to connect to best block I really want to get this wallet working and get my coins off the exchange. I also tried to build it in ubuntu but I'm not that good with ubuntu I've been learning is someone can post the commands for me that would be awesome Thank You
Keyare

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:39:51 AM

We’ve been hard at work over the past week, Blockmarket is really starting to shape up! Testing has continued and we’re excited to release the Syscoin 2.1 public beta to allow the community to participate in that effort and help us vigorously test this ground-breaking software. While our focus has been testing the 2.1 release and solving blockchain bloat, we find we are also working on a number of other efforts mentioned in previous development updates: company setup, Chinese community outreach, and Blockmarket development are all moving along in parallel with the testing effort.

The focus of today’s update is the Syscoin 2.1 beta, which we’re releasing to the public today. The Syscoin 2.1 beta brings a number of new features, as well as bug fixes to improve the overall stability of the network. We encourage users to download the beta and try it out for themselves, the beta is locked to testnet and as such cannot be used with “real” Syscoins yet. We have plans for a blog post this week to dive into some of the highlights of what’s new in Syscoin 2.1, as well as a more technical blog post outlining what the “Data Pruning” feature means for the platform and how it will improve scalability long term. Here’s a quick rundown of the new features:
  • Safe Search/Item Moderation (optional, on by default in team-provided wallet)
  • Search Pagination
  • Default Alias
  • Message Ordering, Escrow Ordering
  • Special pruning mechanism designed specifically for Syscoin services, solving the bloat issue
  • Easy Unlock for Encrypted Wallets
  • Archive / Hide Sold Out Item
  • Item Geolocation
  • Suggested Categories
  • Search within Category
  • Ability to hide completed/refunded/expired escrows
  • Feedback/Ratings System
  • Wanted to buy item listings

There are some known bugs we’re still working to resolve and we wanted to make these known before they grab the beta so they know to look out for these. If you find other issues please check our github issues list to make sure its not something we’re already working on and if you don’t see it there please add it. Here are the top priority/most critical bugs we’re working on:
Blockchain pruning impacting/breaking escrow operations after pruning
Fit and finish of themes
Private items are visible in search
Improved Versioning

To make the pruning feature easier to test, the expiry time of all services in this beta has been set to 24hrs. This means that any Syscoin services you create on testnet will expire and be pruned/removed 24hrs after the last edit to that entity. For aliases you/other members of the network should be able to re-purchase them after expiry.

To keep an eye on our progress towards closing out all of the remaining issues on Syscoin 2.1 before public release you can alway check the Syscoin 2.1 milestone on GitHub.

Download the Syscoin 2.1 beta using the links below. You’ll need to use this syscoin.conf, which will only connect to testnet. If you have an existing syscoin.conf please back it up prior to participating in the beta.

Windows Syscoin 2.1 Beta Download
Mac OSX Syscoin 2.1 Beta Download
Github Source Zip for Syscoin 2.1 Beta
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:19:51 AM

roughly when will be moving out of beta>?

To peel or not to peel.
morenotnrf

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:36:15 PM

why is the price so low?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: