Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501977 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:02:54 PM

sys price is totally dead. stagnation. i think it shows good enough the future of all of sys projects. nothing. zero.

Only fools, scammers and children focus on the price beyond all else. Try adding something of value to the forum next time....

Yes I do find it funny that asmoels account was created only to discuss the price of Syscoin and calling SYS dead, please find me another team that has continuously delivering for 2 years despite their development fund being stolen. And if you can, make sure that coin has a wallet with as many features as ours (hint: other than us, that team does not exist).

Good luck in your future trolling, please ensure that you contribute to the discussion in the future.

We haven't given up, we continue to strive, producing consistent updates, and creating important partnerships.

asmoel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:11:45 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 09:06:00 AM by asmoel

sys price is totally dead. stagnation. i think it shows good enough the future of all of sys projects. nothing. zero.

Only fools, scammers and children focus on the price beyond all else. Try adding something of value to the forum next time....

Yes I do find it funny that asmoels account was created only to discuss the price of Syscoin and calling SYS dead, please find me another team that has continuously delivering for 2 years despite their development fund being stolen. And if you can, make sure that coin has a wallet with as many features as ours (hint: other than us, that team does not exist).

Good luck in your future trolling, please ensure that you contribute to the discussion in the future.

We haven't given up, we continue to strive, producing consistent updates, and creating important partnerships.

excuse me, i was a little bit nervous the day i wrote this. but, you see, i am a trader. it’s natural i am interested in prices)))) as far as i understand people vote for coins and projects standing behind them with their money on exchanges. thus, what do we see concerning our syscoin? we see they value it... you see yourself how they do it. this was the basis of my words: despite all of your great work people still show mistrust. that’s not trolling. this is just what i see. hope, you’ll do your best and make me feel very very very wrong and sorry for these words of mine)))

good luck and all the best to syscoin team!
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:15:01 AM

yeah I expect the price to rise slowly after the block halving. I am buying 1 BTC worth every month Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
asmoel

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:50:11 AM

yeah I expect the price to rise slowly after the block halving. I am buying 1 BTC worth every month Smiley

would you please explain the connection between BTC halving and SYS price rising?
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:28:53 AM

would you please explain the connection between BTC halving and SYS price rising?

Sure. People are buying bitcoin now in the anticipation of a big price explosion. Well this means alt coins such as sys suffer in price deflation. when all the butcoin hype is over and sys launches it will slowly go up. so its the right time to buy sys now but buy small amounts per week becasue the price is likely to dip down to 5-700 satoshi before it goes higher.

To peel or not to peel.
asmoel

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:45:55 PM

Sure. People are buying bitcoin now in the anticipation of a big price explosion. Well this means alt coins such as sys suffer in price deflation. when all the butcoin hype is over and sys launches it will slowly go up. so its the right time to buy sys now but buy small amounts per week becasue the price is likely to dip down to 5-700 satoshi before it goes higher.

Thanks a lot. there’s a kind of logic in your thoughts...
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:33:01 PM

Indeed there is...and then of course there are the two great motivating forces that actually drive the markets: fear and greed - liable at any moment to confound even the most reasonable analysis Wink
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:52:34 PM

Indeed there is...and then of course there are the two great motivating forces that actually drive the markets: fear and greed - liable at any moment to confound even the most reasonable analysis Wink

There is logic to this only if you look at it in the absence of any sort of news or progress on the project itself. The team continues to deliver and the inherent value of the project continues to grow; whether or not it is being adequately recognized by the market is another question entirely. But the fact remains that as progress continues and a commercial-grade product is released there will be a rerating of the value of the project and I suspect it will be at a far higher valuation than what we are seeing in the market today.

In the long term, the value of SYS will raise if the team continues to support a quality product with additional, innovative uses and functions. I think as the markets slowly mature, and attention turns to innovation, you will start to see that appreciation in SYS and other worthy projects...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

What's funny about this post to me is that I look for coins that others think are stagnant to buy myself like SYScoin right now. Very low volume and pretty tight consolidation while the development team is busy at work. I first started buying SYS around 600 and am still loading up at 1050-1100 based on future potential =)

For those that can buy & hold a coin for a couple months at a time - this is a great pick at the moment IMO.
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:23:38 AM

What's funny about this post to me is that I look for coins that others think are stagnant to buy myself like SYScoin right now. Very low volume and pretty tight consolidation while the development team is busy at work. I first started buying SYS around 600 and am still loading up at 1050-1100 based on future potential =)

For those that can buy & hold a coin for a couple months at a time - this is a great pick at the moment IMO.

I agree, always had great potential, held back by a rough start. SYS has come a long way...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:59:57 AM

Does Syscoin have anything special for this week?
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:28:56 AM

Best advice and lucky to get @600 but hey its still relatively cheap Wink

To peel or not to peel.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:42:29 AM

this is one of the projects that u dont need a crystal ball to see that will go well at the near future.....

1 team work (( very hard ))
2 inherent value
3 progress (( commercial-grade product ))
4 quality
5 innovation

rare caracteristics.......... in cryptoworld
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 11:27:17 PM

Latest Syscoin Press Release!

Syscoin Welcomes New Developer and Chinese Community Manager to Team

http://syscoin.org/news/syscoin-welcomes-new-developer-chinese-community-manager-team/

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 09:33:21 AM

Congratulations!!! Syscoin team is doing a great job.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:54:30 PM

Great news, this is one of my favourite coins.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:09:56 PM

pric not good, im buying some cheap Grin

yolo
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:17:56 PM

So when is the new update launching?
leftR

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:20:54 PM

when the blockmarket we will is out?
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:48:46 AM

Its coming out soon, new chinese dev/manager will ramp up the things hard
Chinese will notice syscoin, and who knows if SYS will be added to a Big Chinese Exchange.
Buy orders, price and support is growing fast....and the price might skyrocket to 2000 sats soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: