Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin exchange EmpireX.ch  (Read 5508 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:50:47 AM

Is it trusted?
it is still early to answer it mate but this OP is trying to build reputation and have strong assistance in every problem that has been raise here so we just need to keep it on track and if you are going to trade just put some first to try their services. good luck mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
EmpireX.ch (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:57:57 PM

Is it trusted?
it is still early to answer it mate but this OP is trying to build reputation and have strong assistance in every problem that has been raise here so we just need to keep it on track and if you are going to trade just put some first to try their services. good luck mate.

Thank you for that.....

We ar trying to give the best support possible and i try to login as much as i can even on my day job.

And i can say we are trusted but only time wil show you that we are trusted. I can only do my best.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:12:41 AM

Is it trusted?

Thank you for that.....

We ar trying to give the best support possible and i try to login as much as i can even on my day job.

And i can say we are trusted but only time wil show you that we are trusted. I can only do my best.

your best is all that is ever asked mate ...

and so far - its very good ...

if you do consider grn and ozc for inclusion - i am here to help in any way with the coins ...

keep up the great work you are doing ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:32:00 AM

I have opened the website via android but there are some problem, the interface was not too support Android and i can't did chat on there. I hope we can fix the problem together. Thank you very much.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:49:10 PM

I sent a pm about registering. I cant register at all
2bacco

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:20:10 AM

Please add 2bacco coin for trading, ticker = 2bacco

2bacco main thread at bitcointalk.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.0

2bacco home page
http://www.2bacco.com

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
zuldarrs

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:58:29 PM

Please add SmartCoin!

Site: http://smartcoin.cc/
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675821
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:16:22 PM

I sent a pm about registering. I cant register at all

Click login button and you can see there form register
dont forget to click I Accept empirex.ch Terms and Conditions
good luck.
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:57:36 AM

Is it trusted?

Thank you for that.....

Ok thanks for info, but i will wait until couple people give their refew. Because the service is very new. Thank you very much
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:40:50 AM

i don't know a better place, where to put it, so i do it here:

i have some suggestions for the look and feel:
  • you should have an eye on contrast, it is very good in dark environments or on well lighted displays. on smartphones or tablets it is sometimes... hard (or look at the yellow line, telling me, i am not able to trade - login is also yellow)
  • i can't see any volume on the counters on top, below the coin icon. as you are new, this is most interesting for new users i guess
  • in my opinion, a better menu for the coins is needed. you have a huge amount on 4 markets, it would be good to see the volume, so i can see fast, where interesting things happen (again, you are new and most people want to look through, what you have, they don't know exactly, what they are looking for

what is good?
of course the hidden chat, where i can decide, when i want to see trolls trolling Smiley
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:05:52 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 12:08:05 PM by davide72

I have one question for the admin!
i got some btc on your exchange and i would like to Withdraw, but i cant type any numer or any address , it seems for me is  not working the Withdraw. I did ask for help under the chat log but cant get any answer at the moment!
Could any one help me to Withdraw?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Huh

i am tired with this new exchange i lost some btc on vixtrade  dont want to loose here too!
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:29:01 AM

just carefull empirex will not let cashout any coin bitcoin includet , don't use empirex!
EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:01:50 PM

just carefull empirex will not let cashout any coin bitcoin includet , don't use empirex!

I dont even know what you want.... I dont have a message from you that you cant withdraw.

So because you started your shit storm here lets pick it up shall we?

Whats your username?

So i can look

What error you get when you want to withdraw BTC? What other coin you want to withdraw that you claim you cant?

What error you get on those? Did you think of the fee? its not auto calculated yet...

Thank you for your kind  words i hope i can help you.

PS: i do have a day job so sometimes it takes a bit before i answer

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:27:05 PM

I dont even know what you want.... I dont have a message from you that you cant withdraw.

So because you started your shit storm here lets pick it up shall we?

Whats your username?

So i can look

What error you get when you want to withdraw BTC? What other coin you want to withdraw that you claim you cant?

What error you get on those? Did you think of the fee? its not auto calculated yet...

Thank you for your kind  words i hope i can help you.

PS: i do have a day job so sometimes it takes a bit before i answer

If you got  fulltime job you should not start another one if you cannot handle both specially when we are talking about other people money and not yours!!! It is not my problem if you have another full time job i did not ask you to open an exchange website for the benefit of the comunity! But  it is my money deposited into your website and it is almost 3 days I try  to cashout my coin from your website! You know what is your problem on your Withdrawall page , even got an aswer from the admin today  ,and i think you and the admin are the same person! So please could you fix this bug so i can cashout? thanks!
Ps as you see are other person on your thread with same problem....so please fix your bug

EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 10:36:25 PM

i am the admin, there is no other person just me.......

And your right not your problem. So please withdraw your coins ASAP

And still no answer to my questions FOR WHAT I NEED TO HELP YOU

Your user name, the error you get, on what coins. i cant go blindly look to all accounts to see if i find something

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:06:14 PM

Your user name, the error you get, on what coins. i cant go blindly look to all accounts to see if i find something

yes i will withdraw ASAP , depends how long it will take for you to fix the bugs!
The problem is on your Withdraw page i cannot type any number or letter so for me it would be impossible to cashout if i cant type my coin address or ammount i wish to cashout!!
EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:00:42 AM

yes i will withdraw ASAP , depends how long it will take for you to fix the bugs!
The problem is on your Withdraw page i cannot type any number or letter so for me it would be impossible to cashout if i cant type my coin address or ammount i wish to cashout!!

I looked my self as you dont answer my questions

these are your balances

Lathaan 465.07798

BitCoin 0.003182485

And there is a little bug on the withdraw page because the letters/numbers you type ar white same as background

So i would advise you to copy paste everything

So iff you want to double check go with your curser over the fields and select them all

so you get the blue background

Dont forget the take the fee off the totall amount
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:57:28 AM

in "style.css"    on line 1109 change color from white to black.
path: https://empirex.ch/Assets/Luna/styles/style.css

Should look like this:

label {
    color: #000000;
    font-weight: 500;
}

result:

Also is good to have white simple theme to choose

EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:24:45 PM

Thank you fixed that Cheesy
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:15:10 PM

hello.
just registered, can't login.
I enter email and password, the "remember" box can't be clicked, it just stays disabled.
then it looks like it logs in, loads market but I'm still a guest.
tried joining the chat as guest, no way... it keeps wanting me to log in.
I run chromium on ubuntu 16.04
please help!

EDIT: the login was partly successful as it detected the new ip; still I'm a visitor and can't trade.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: