Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:39:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suing Bitcointalk.org and Theymos for $20,000,000 for facilitating scams  (Read 4077 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:34:59 PM

OPs grandma be like :

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 02:13:59 PM

No, I don't think so. He'd probably sue the Nigerian prince.
Exactly. That's why this is just nonsense. Seems like OP needs to hire a internet babysiter.

method not clear, boiled my cat and broke 3 fingers
Nice 'trollish' post. Don't forget to sue OP for faciliating harmful actions. Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 02:59:58 PM

Theymos has first only cleared that the forum doesn't hold any responsibility for any scams that take place on this forum. It's user's responsibility to know whom they should trade with and if they are careless, you can't really blame anyone then. The ads too have a disclaimer if you've read it. "Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here."

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:46:08 PM

This ponzi scheme was endorsed by bitcointalk.org
allowing a topic on the forum doesn't mean they endorse anything just so you know

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

allowing a topic on the forum doesn't mean they endorse anything just so you know

Even more so its "not not allowing". Theymos does not click approve on any topic and is probably unaware of 95% of threads.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:29:22 PM

Even more so its "not not allowing". Theymos does not click approve on any topic and is probably unaware of 95% of threads.
But that would mean someone else is to blame for the loss OP had to face, maybe even OP himself?
Guys, you can't expect people on the internet to take the responsibility for their actions themselves (or can you?).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:33:09 PM

Exactly.It is a free forum and everyone is allowed to create any topic and post replies in them.Just like this nonsense topic is allowed here,others are also allowed but does it mean bitcointalk.org endorse this topic also?definitely not

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:25:35 PM

Cryptcrackpot, will you be suing the CIA as well?

3rd dispatch: https://twitter.com/cryptcracker1/status/727251055164141570

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been doing some serious research. I have decided to post this as my 3rd dispatch, now that that's settled I can direct more resources to taking down Paul and his associates once I'm finished with this.

I'm now genuinely worried for your safety. Is there a utility van parked across the street? This is serious shit, CIA won't take this tweet likely. They will kill you, your dog, your neighbors and anyone who's reading this.

Many of you know me as cryptcracker, the bounty hunter that is uncovering the truth behind the Crypty "hack" and bringing the perpetrators to justice. However I have been doing this kind of work far before the cryptsy incident, I am making this dispatch today to reveal crucial information on the sudden news about Satoshi Nakamoto's identity and the plot Gavin Andresen has been involved in.

Satoshi was the greatest mind that I have seen in ages always calm and collected a real genius. Notice that I said was, that's because I'm sorry to say Satoshi Nakamoto was murdered by Gavin Andresen and his CIA associates. The CIA saw the transparency of the blockchain and they thought this would be a good way to track their "dirty subordinates". Let me explain, the CIA gives money, guns and drugs to terrorists so they can do things like stage a coup and overthrow governments this is well documented. The CIA saw the transparency of bitcoin and got the idea to start using bitcoin as one of the ways they fund these dirty subordinates.

Gavin was given the task of identifying Satoshi and flipping on him which he did. Once Satoshi was found and about to be captured I was informed 1 of 2 things happened, Satoshi committed suicide or the authorities were successful in capturing Satoshi and Satoshi was tortured and then killed. I am sorry for not being 100% certain on which one it is but it was one of the two I know this because my sources also relayed documents to me showing Satoshis dead body and classified CIA files. 

Craig Wright was chosen as the CIA's front man to act like he was the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Gavin Andresen was to use his position in the community to pass this off. However these fools completely botched there plan because 1. they don't have the keys to the best of my knowledge and 2. they over estimated their manipulative tactics. The CIA got used to pulling these tactics on the general population but they didn't understand something this transparent wouldn't work against the bitcoin Community since it's much more tech savvy.

This was one of the saddest stories that I have known about for a while and I think it needs to get out there. I am currently hesitant in releasing the confidential CIA files because if Satoshi's identity is know his friends and family will be in danger along with my sources. I will attempt to secure them so they are not in danger once that is done I might be able to release the files.

Thank you for your time, another dispatch will be coming soon.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:37:25 PM

jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:40:44 PM

I really hope this is a joke, if so, I laughed really hard at this.

If this isnt a joke, my god  Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:09:45 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 10:38:58 PM by Gleb Gamow

Plaintiff: Cryptcracker and the people
Defendant: Bitcointalk.org, Michael Marquardt (Theymos) & staff

Complaint: Michael Marquardt has manufactured and endorsed an unsafe environment on bitcointalk.org that has resulted in many people losing millions of dollars in total as a direct result of Michael Marquardt and other staff actions.

General complaint

Bitcointalk.org is an internet forum centered around bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcointalk.org is one of if not the biggest and most influential bitcoin and crypto currency communication sites in the world, Michael Marquardt and his associates used this fact as an opportunity to take advantage of people. The rise in price of bitcoin resulted in many new people joining the forum that weren’t to savvy and completely new to the space, once these people joined the forum they were greeted by scams that were even endorsed by some staff members. By even hosting these scams bitcointalk.org was endorsing them and choosing to put their members in danger.

Trendon Shavers (pirateat40) ponzi

One of the biggest scams hosted on bitcointalk.org was that of Trendon Shaver’s (which went by the name pirateat40 on bitcointalk.org) ponzi scheme. This ponzi scheme was endorsed by bitcointalk.org and resulted in Trendon Shavers controlling over 764,000 bitcoin, at the time worth $4.6 million, at today’s prices those coins are worth $353,869,520 million. Many other highly damaging scams were hosted on bitcointalk.org and if Michael Marquardt stays in control of bitcointalk.org another catastrophic scam will likely be hosted and endorsed by bitcointalk.org.

Reparation

A $20,000,000 settlement from the defendant payable to the plaintiff is required to solve wrongdoing that has been done. Bitcointalk.org may also be placed in the hands of the plaintiff as partial payment if the defendants can not pay the full $20,000,000.

What is your cause of action?

314 lashes with an al dente noodle.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:54:52 PM

My dick went rotten after inserting it into a dirty grandma recruited through craigslist. Am I going to sue Craig to get it cleaned up? Nope. I'm gonna live with the smell and the maggots and be more careful next time.
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:23:31 AM

Plaintiff: Cryptcracker and the people
Defendant: Bitcointalk.org, Michael Marquardt (Theymos) & staff

Complaint: Michael Marquardt has manufactured and endorsed an unsafe environment on bitcointalk.org that has resulted in many people losing millions of dollars in total as a direct result of Michael Marquardt and other staff actions.

General complaint

Bitcointalk.org is an internet forum centered around bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcointalk.org is one of if not the biggest and most influential bitcoin and crypto currency communication sites in the world, Michael Marquardt and his associates used this fact as an opportunity to take advantage of people. The rise in price of bitcoin resulted in many new people joining the forum that weren’t to savvy and completely new to the space, once these people joined the forum they were greeted by scams that were even endorsed by some staff members. By even hosting these scams bitcointalk.org was endorsing them and choosing to put their members in danger.

Trendon Shavers (pirateat40) ponzi

One of the biggest scams hosted on bitcointalk.org was that of Trendon Shaver’s (which went by the name pirateat40 on bitcointalk.org) ponzi scheme. This ponzi scheme was endorsed by bitcointalk.org and resulted in Trendon Shavers controlling over 764,000 bitcoin, at the time worth $4.6 million, at today’s prices those coins are worth $353,869,520. Many other highly damaging scams were hosted on bitcointalk.org and if Michael Marquardt stays in control of bitcointalk.org another catastrophic scam will likely be hosted and endorsed by bitcointalk.org.

Reparation

A $20,000,000 settlement from the defendant payable to the plaintiff is required to solve wrongdoing that has been done. Bitcointalk.org may also be placed in the hands of the plaintiff as partial payment if the defendants can not pay the full $20,000,000.

LOLOL a fool gets separated from his money and looks to blame anyone but himself! hahaha
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:33:14 AM

That scene he ends with "$2.50 and a jaw breaker".

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:50:23 PM

Have you heard about the forum http://www.moneymakergroup.com/forums.html every day hundreds of scam,hyip mlm and ponzi scheme are being announce there every week and the owner of the forum has not been sued not even once,this is the internet you invest at your risk and you have the responsibility to do diligent search..

2c0de

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:12:28 PM

I would suggest to you to sue Satoshi Nakamoto. It's the "First Mover", an original creator of pretty much everything in this space, including the Blockchain currency itself.

Once that's done, you can move to suing the "small fish", the people who are the ones responsible for all of this (real, in your mind) evil.

DHjxvnHB9RirtPbvkovSotn1fY2poNffoi
LWeT4wwDVdJ9x49UcXPyS6CznRpbQFM6nx
0x96273C2FD825f0A2745d917bbbfabD6032dC1aDD
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:57:06 AM

Who the hell is "Michael Marquardt?

~BCX~

That's not funny.

~PB~
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:43:28 AM

I can bet my non existed 1000 Btc that this is not going to prosper,the OP is a newbie in the internet it's like he tend to believe that everything you saw or read here  online are 100% true without doing his research and of course all hyip on their tos always state" Invest at your own risk"

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:53:03 AM

Who the hell is "Michael Marquardt?

~BCX~

That's not funny.

~PB~

I wasn't being funny.

Who's Michael Marquardt?