Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44923 times)
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:57:44 AM

Where did cryptocrackhead go?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:26:41 PM

I'm back 3rd dispatch is here.
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:27:56 PM

3rd dispatch: https://twitter.com/cryptcracker1/status/727251055164141570

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been doing some serious research. I have decided to post this as my 3rd dispatch, now that that's settled I can direct more resources to taking down Paul and his associates once I'm finished with this.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:20:53 AM

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been doing some serious research. I have decided to post this as my 3rd dispatch, now that that's settled I can direct more resources to taking down Paul and his associates once I'm finished with this.

dude noooo

I follow you and love your stuff but conspiracy theories?  You never go full conspiracy theory...

...unless you have sources? in b4 'disinfo agent'

I mean no disrespect, by the way.  Just saying, loved your writing in part because it didn't have the 'bias' (I dont know what word to use...slant? oh god) seen in the third dispatch.  First two felt more 'believable' Smiley

The CIA uses bitcoin to "...fund these dirty subordinates" may they be drug smugglers, militias, you name it.  What's the problem? They aren't the only ones using bitcoin for...'secret' operations.   Wink

I am sorry for not being 100% certain

Then the "information" you received from your "sources" is invalid; don't just spread assumptions

There's literally nothing to take from this dispatch after reading it...not one tiny itsy-bitsy sliver of proof - proof on any one single claim?

Now I'm curious what the purpose of your dispatches are...

Keep it up bud cheers Smiley

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:21:34 AM

OMG! Entertaining read if nothing else....and here I thought Cryptcracker's credibility couldn't go any lower.  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:42:25 AM

OMG! Entertaining read if nothing else....and here I thought Cryptcracker's credibility couldn't go any lower.  Roll Eyes

Eternal Insolent in 5..... 4.... 3...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:45:55 AM

I'm now genuinely worried for your safety. Is there a utility van parked across the street? This is serious shit, CIA won't take this tweet likely. They will kill you, your dog, your neighbors and anyone who's reading this.

Many of you know me as cryptcracker, the bounty hunter that is uncovering the truth behind the Crypty "hack" and bringing the perpetrators to justice. However I have been doing this kind of work far before the cryptsy incident, I am making this dispatch today to reveal crucial information on the sudden news about Satoshi Nakamoto's identity and the plot Gavin Andresen has been involved in.

Satoshi was the greatest mind that I have seen in ages always calm and collected a real genius. Notice that I said was, that's because I'm sorry to say Satoshi Nakamoto was murdered by Gavin Andresen and his CIA associates. The CIA saw the transparency of the blockchain and they thought this would be a good way to track their "dirty subordinates". Let me explain, the CIA gives money, guns and drugs to terrorists so they can do things like stage a coup and overthrow governments this is well documented. The CIA saw the transparency of bitcoin and got the idea to start using bitcoin as one of the ways they fund these dirty subordinates.

Gavin was given the task of identifying Satoshi and flipping on him which he did. Once Satoshi was found and about to be captured I was informed 1 of 2 things happened, Satoshi committed suicide or the authorities were successful in capturing Satoshi and Satoshi was tortured and then killed. I am sorry for not being 100% certain on which one it is but it was one of the two I know this because my sources also relayed documents to me showing Satoshis dead body and classified CIA files.  

Craig Wright was chosen as the CIA's front man to act like he was the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Gavin Andresen was to use his position in the community to pass this off. However these fools completely botched there plan because 1. they don't have the keys to the best of my knowledge and 2. they over estimated their manipulative tactics. The CIA got used to pulling these tactics on the general population but they didn't understand something this transparent wouldn't work against the bitcoin Community since it's much more tech savvy.

This was one of the saddest stories that I have known about for a while and I think it needs to get out there. I am currently hesitant in releasing the confidential CIA files because if Satoshi's identity is know his friends and family will be in danger along with my sources. I will attempt to secure them so they are not in danger once that is done I might be able to release the files.

Thank you for your time, another dispatch will be coming soon.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:39:57 PM

wtf troll...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:01:39 PM

Now more than ever I would love to see what "proof" cryptsy saw to believe this guy was more than a troll.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:29:14 AM

ZOMG  so much smoke!  So many mirrors!

What a clown show.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:31:34 AM

What a clown show.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:37:38 AM

What a clown show.

Totally! I forgot to say "EVIL Clown Show."  LOL   Grin
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:14:33 AM

Trust me guys, cryptcracker is totally legit, my dad works at bitcoin and he said its real

Is this guy trying to get followers? How can he profit from these fictional short-stories...it can't just be for fun, can it?
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:14:59 PM

I was hacked! Disregard my 3rd dispatch and the statements of the Satoshi murder in it.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:17:24 PM

I was hacked! Disregard my 3rd dispatch and the statements of the Satoshi murder in it.

Such an expert crypto bounty hunter Smiley

The good news is that nobody cares if you're hacked or just simply delusional.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:54:20 PM

Speak for yourself @suchmoon:
I think it would be grand if he were hacked.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:36:56 AM

Trust me guys, cryptcracker is totally legit, my dad works at bitcoin and he said its real

Is this guy trying to get followers? How can he profit from these fictional short-stories...it can't just be for fun, can it?

Lol

"My dad works at Bitcoin"

Made my day  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:34:03 AM

Yeah I can see the 4th dispatch like this:

"I was able to recover the Cryptsy BTC from the CIA but then I was hacked. The hacker demands a 40 BTC payment to return the coins, which I will need to crowdfund."
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:02:38 PM

Yeah I can see the 4th dispatch like this:

"I was able to recover the Cryptsy BTC from the CIA but then I was hacked. The hacker demands a 40 BTC payment to return the coins, which I will need to crowdfund."
You realize that it's because of you that he now has to make up a new story? ^^

@cryptcracker: how old are you? Eleven? GTFO and stop wasting our time.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:10:13 AM

Hmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: