Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY and SELL IT!  (Read 1945 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:55:49 AM

I have bought at $450 and i will sell it a week or few days before the halvening. Because i think price will be too volatile during halvening.
Probably a good estimate, the price will -likely- go up, but it will be fairly insane to track the markets during the halving. People are going to be moving their money left and right, and this could allow for some opportunities where you can sell for a lot of money and then back away until everything settles down and everything gets back to normal and everyone settles in with the new value of Bitcoin, be it up or down in value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

I have bought at $450 and i will sell it a week or few days before the halvening. Because i think price will be too volatile during halvening.
Probably a good estimate, the price will -likely- go up, but it will be fairly insane to track the markets during the halving. People are going to be moving their money left and right, and this could allow for some opportunities where you can sell for a lot of money and then back away until everything settles down and everything gets back to normal and everyone settles in with the new value of Bitcoin, be it up or down in value.
a good option to sell before halving, more precisely when approached halving. because possibility when it the price will increase because more people are buying bitcoin, but if after halving, I was worried there would be a big dump, because many people are waiting for the price increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:28:23 PM

a good option to sell before halving, more precisely when approached halving. because possibility when it the price will increase because more people are buying bitcoin, but if after halving, I was worried there would be a big dump, because many people are waiting for the price increase.

Yes I think selling before or at the time of halving would be more profitable, as it might fall back once the halving is done, so do not hold too long, sell when you sell high price.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:22:06 PM

When the price drops on a particular day by 20% or more, that's the best day to buy bitcoins as per the bitcoin charts. You can sell it when you earn a good amount of profit and for me it's 30-35% more than the rate is the best price to sell your BTC.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:08:53 PM

Buying will be not even that problem now and that is because the value is also not that high so that is nice if you want to make an investment now.
But you have to sell it on the right moment after the price rise so you can earn huge profit with it and that is nice if that is possible.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:23:33 PM

When the price drops on a particular day by 20% or more, that's the best day to buy bitcoins as per the bitcoin charts. You can sell it when you earn a good amount of profit and for me it's 30-35% more than the rate is the best price to sell your BTC.

Yes the important thing is you need to sell only when you are making profits from it, and even if you have to wait longer you should wait and not sell by getting panic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: