Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81194 times)
jerbroch

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:22:57 AM

Not everyone can become rich from gambling. It requires luck and pure luck which all of us lack. The house always wins no matter what. So becoming rich by gambling will probably make you a beggar in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:34:04 AM

I consider myself a lucky man and I do am used to win a lot by gambling however, I haven't become rich yet. Anyways, Gambling is a piece of easy come, easy go, so sometimes you win a lot but you lose it all in the next instant. I don't think that it is easy to get rich by gambling!
LOL, you need to set you goal in gambling to achieve your richness, otherwise you will still lose in the end because time will become you will be greedy and play and play without specific goal.
Maybe bitcoin can make us become rich because if we win we can get a lot of bitcoin. But if we lose we will lose what we can, maybe that's what makes us hard to rich when gambling.
It is really hard to get rich with gambling and that is because you have to be lucky with gambling and that happens not that often and it is kind of rare I think.
Many people think that you can earn some fast money with gambling but that is actually not true.
I could wish that I was rich fro gambling but I have not even made profit in the long run with gambling so I do not think that I am gong to end up rich with gambling.
It does happen to some people but you just have to be so lucky.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

I guess there's no chance we'll be profitable everyday, not even the professionals I guess. If that would be possible then maybe most of us here are already rich and gambling sites will not boom as we have witness nowadays. Maybe, we can only win and become rich when we hit a big jackpot price like a lottery.
Someone would be rich if they are hit the jackpot in slot or lottery in some cases , as you said we can't win everyday even you're professional gamblers who plays on lucky-based games (dice , slot , roulette , etc) .
But on some peoples , who loves sport they can gain lot of profit from sportsbetting because some sport fanatic who keep tracking about sport's update can predicts which one would be win (But , we don't know what happened in that match even you're betting in low odds)

Jackpot is not a good gambling tool. Although you can potential win a huge money, the chance is extremely low. Lottery also have one of the highest house edge so that means you are more likely to lose than win. But once you manage to win, you can laugh back at me for the rest of your life.
targetting to become rich through lottery and other jackpot games aren't a good idea , you'll better to try your skills in playing poker with high stake and i believe with this way you have a better chance to become rich as long as you are good enough in playing poker.
Yup, if we try in slot games and sports betting there is 50 - 50 chances are there to make a profit in these games. But in poker, it's not like that the winning depends on us. How we play like that, the result will come. SO if you are too intelligent in Poker game then play this game definitely you will make a big profit.
yeah for me hard to become rich if you rely on luck while gambling especially things like lottery and slotts machine that have a very high odds to win. even with playing poker it's still hard to make it happen but at least it has a better chance rather than any other type of gambling.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:38:46 AM

firs of all rich is no a person who have a lot of money. those people are also rich who have a sound physical and healthy body. those who have no sorrows in their lives. those people who have very limited amount of money but still they have their inner satisfaction. so i like to say that i am no such a rich person. but what i have is not because of gambling.
There are person who can really make him self rich i saw someone that his 1 bitcoin turns into 18 bitcoin after he bet that straight and that's big money he rape the gambling website and yes he can really make bitcoin vliving and he can do everything he wants.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:53:24 AM

Not yet, but i want to get rich from gambling and i'm optimist to be like that, rich from gambling. For now, i only gambling regularly. When i have big bankroll, i will gambling with big amount and get rich.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:08:51 PM

Not everyone can become rich from gambling. It requires luck and pure luck which all of us lack. The house always wins no matter what. So becoming rich by gambling will probably make you a beggar in the long run.

Absolutely, right answer, Pure luck required in gambling, otherwise no chance to win in gambling.
Secondly, it really doesn't matter you have win many times , Matter is that if you become rich from gambling, Because whenever we win we became  greedy and in the same time, we bet more and continuously we start to play again and again and the result that we have lost our winning amount .
So matter is that you are rich from gambling or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:10:23 PM

Not yet, but i want to get rich from gambling and i'm optimist to be like that, rich from gambling. For now, i only gambling regularly. When i have big bankroll, i will gambling with big amount and get rich.
That's a very dangerous venture you're planning there bro as the chance of losing big is also possible when you di that. What kind of gambling game are you playing though?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Legendaris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:31:33 PM

I am not rich from gambling because I do not gamble that much. Becoming rich with gambling is possible and peoples have done it before. But you have to play games like poker in a high level to do that and I am not that good at poker.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:37:32 PM

I'm not rich from gambling but you can become rich by gambling with a lot of luck of course. I think if you have this luck you should never gamble anymore because you can only lose it again in my eyes..

There are only chances in getting a profit in gambling because risk will always be your enemy in it, and I think some people have won because of chances and there ain't more people that are getting a lot of winning even if he is feeling lucky but there are gambling methods that have large amount of chances of winning and that is sports betting, and poker!

I would figure that sports betting is a whole lot more safer than betting with odds with poker.

You might win more with poker + it is more fun, in reality it isn't really worth the stress.

Maybe Stress would be your second problem in terms of gambling, but the truth about this I think it is only in the mind of every gambler dealing with a bet and I think if a person money is at stake stress will definitely trigger! because of a realization that your bet would lose then your money is as good as gone, and I think It really happens a lot in every gambling method!
Because that is a stressful job if that is your career, but overtime you will be able to get yourself use to it if that is your job and you are a professional gamble, whatever you feel that is just part of your journey but what matters is the outcome to be rich.

I think if you pursue the career of being a professional gambler that would be double the stress for you, a job is really stressful if the environment are not good and the risk is added on your stress if you can win a jackpot or not, and if you don't make something out of gambling then you will not profit for the day! I think thinking about gambling as a job related thing is not healthy at all it may even cause you to get addicted to it!
Anna.Tsolidoy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Your Friend

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 01:41:51 PM

Play smart or even better don't play at all,

Cazino allways take the money at the end of the day.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

I am not rich from gambling because I do not gamble that much. Becoming rich with gambling is possible and peoples have done it before. But you have to play games like poker in a high level to do that and I am not that good at poker.

the more u gamble the less rich u get - believe me Wink

gambling is for fun only

yolo
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:47:04 PM

almost every gambler finishing up their gambling only if they have no more money to gamble. If this is true then how we could become rich from gambling. In my experience, I have made some profits in gambling but with those profits I gamble again and I lost all the profits and my initial bankroll too.
Yes, most of the gamblers are repeating the same what you had done. Out of greedy no gambler will stop after some profits. They simply want to have more profits by investing again their profits so that they will become rich in quick time. Unfortunately they are becoming poor in more quicker time. Becoming rich from gambling is Sun rising appears on west.
While becoming rich through gambling is extremely difficult it’s not that impossible as you make it out to be by comparing it to the sun rising form the west, the problem is that in order to earn that amount of profits in a game like poker you need skill, knowledge a little luck but you also need to have a big enough bankroll.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:55:46 PM

I am not rich from gambling because risks involved in it don't let me become. Everyone starts gambling with idea of becoming rich and I was having same thoughts but after years of gambling reached to know that gambling to make money only in small amounts. All mature gamblers like professionals and rich people play for profit which is right way to handle gambling.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:00:12 PM

Few very people who got rich because of gambling.. I've known a lot who hit rock bottom but still be able to manage to back on their feet. There's no guarantee for us to get rich when we gamble it's a matter of luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:37:23 PM

Gamblers will get greedy to become rich instead of having reasonable ambition with gambling. When we are seeing the opportunities (actually fake) and potential of gambling, we will be having very big plan to become rich that too almost instantly.
So, betting with very big amount and keep on playing after many losses all are leading into losing all the money and deviating from becoming rich rich from gambling.
There would be a possibility of becoming rich with a gambling only if there is a guarantee we will never face any losses. But there will not be any such a guarantee from gambling that no gambler will be facing losses. If it is so then gambling industry will go bankrupted.

So, when there are possibility of some losses to happen, no one will become rich due to gambling. Managing not to lose itself would be a very big challenge for all gamblers, then how to become rich by gambling.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:43:07 PM

Few very people who got rich because of gambling.. I've known a lot who hit rock bottom but still be able to manage to back on their feet. There's no guarantee for us to get rich when we gamble it's a matter of luck.

yeah you have to be a very lucky guy to be rich from gambling. winning itself doesn't have a very high percentage compared to losing money and the odds of you winning a very huge jackpot, enough for you to be called rich, is very remote. not a lot of people can be that lucky

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

yeah you have to be a very lucky guy to be rich from gambling. winning itself doesn't have a very high percentage compared to losing money and the odds of you winning a very huge jackpot, enough for you to be called rich, is very remote. not a lot of people can be that lucky

Yeah luck is the main factor to get rich from gambling, I am pretty sure about the people who made huge profit from gambling have very low percentage and on the other side losers are crying all around because of this habit as they are losing consistently for hope to get rich one day.
randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:26:28 AM

does temporarily rich count?  Grin
if you've won something, it's better just to take it and walk away rather than bet it again hoping you'll get a bigger pot.
maybe one can be rich WITH the help of gambling, no one can really be rich from gambling alone.

in another note, Lottery is a form of gambling. huh. so maybe you can be rich from gambling. after many years of buying tickets and guessing the correct combination, of course.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:09:12 AM

if you've won something, it's better just to take it and walk away rather than bet it again hoping you'll get a bigger pot.
maybe one can be rich WITH the help of gambling, no one can really be rich from gambling alone.

in another note, Lottery is a form of gambling. huh. so maybe you can be rich from gambling. after many years of buying tickets and guessing the correct combination, of course.
I think it does not count as all of us has experience winning in temporarily, and the real test will only happen when we are gambling regularly and since gambling has the big advantage over us, if we want successfully make money in the long run then maybe we can quality to the statement that we are rich in gambling.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:44:12 AM

I think it does not count as all of us has experience winning in temporarily, and the real test will only happen when we are gambling regularly and since gambling has the big advantage over us, if we want successfully make money in the long run then maybe we can quality to the statement that we are rich in gambling.
One day I won 1 BTC and the next day I lose 2 BTC. That is the example I am trying to emphasize here, with that example I am a lose of a total of 1 BTC so in overall I am not rich in gambling with my losing record.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: