Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81197 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:45:58 PM

I cannot say that I have become rich with gambling, but yes, I was able to fulfill all of my family members' dreams through gambling.
I would say it was all my luck because of which I was able to win too much and live a happy life.
Thats good for you where you make dialy profit in gambling then you can make your family members dream come true by doing some gambling , thats not luck thats skill you called because you can make daily profit with gambling , where you can make your self rich in just 1 year share some skills
That is very rare, I think no one is making money in gambling here until I find someone who can make money consistently, you must be exceptional and talented because majority of us loses.
Thye're always a people who can really make money through gambling and you will find out once you are going to visit bustabit one of the gambling website and you dont need to have 99% of skills because you got 99% luck there and 1 % of skill Tongue lmao they can really make money in the gambling site

However, does that means that they are winning all the time? In the long run, you may end up losing due to the house edge. There is indeed some lucky guys who win but do they have the knowledge to guard their wealth? If they dont, they will end up losing more instead.
Winning all the time is having a luck everytime you are going to play i always seeing in the bustbit where i play the most they really get profit everyday and as of now he win almost 200 bitcoin and for other they don't have a good luck when playing gambling but for him he is a pro already playing a good and makeing good profit is really awesome.

This "train" will end somewhere, someday. I wish for him it won't, but it likely will. Money is never enough for someone when they reach a high amount. Although you can live a normal life and you need just over $1m so you can have the basic stuff, as you can see... Billionaires never stop. With $1B at least 10 generations can live a luxury life. Just imagine: if you start with $10M, there are 990M left in your account. That is awesome.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

I get some money from gambling games. I play on the sidelines during idle time. playing gambling takes courage because I could lose all the money I had when I was not focused.
For me, we don't need to get focused in gambling, because for me, most of the time, gambling is more on luck so why we need to make focused in it. If I were be going to be lucky in gambling and make rich, I will not going to use it again in gambling, instead I will make it grow and make my own business.
well its your point of view mate there's a lots of gamblers who always wanted to make an easy money they find some way using gambling games but i think i would be better to agree with you instead of trying to getting rich with gambling why not trying to make alternate ways.
That's is really what I really want to meant to have another thing to earn money of to seek some other way to earn money because if you really want to earn money we cannot have it in gambling as a consistent income.
But I have seen some people, even they are having very good income streams still they prefer gambling to have more profits. We cannot classify them simply as greedy but they want to make use of their available opportunities in the name of gambling. But, they are successful with their attempts with gambling only few times not all the times.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:45:52 AM

I get some money from gambling games. I play on the sidelines during idle time. playing gambling takes courage because I could lose all the money I had when I was not focused.
For me, we don't need to get focused in gambling, because for me, most of the time, gambling is more on luck so why we need to make focused in it. If I were be going to be lucky in gambling and make rich, I will not going to use it again in gambling, instead I will make it grow and make my own business.
well its your point of view mate there's a lots of gamblers who always wanted to make an easy money they find some way using gambling games but i think i would be better to agree with you instead of trying to getting rich with gambling why not trying to make alternate ways.
That's is really what I really want to meant to have another thing to earn money of to seek some other way to earn money because if you really want to earn money we cannot have it in gambling as a consistent income.
But I have seen some people, even they are having very good income streams still they prefer gambling to have more profits. We cannot classify them simply as greedy but they want to make use of their available opportunities in the name of gambling. But, they are successful with their attempts with gambling only few times not all the times.

That's been proved through various research that with gambling more than 75% ends in loss. This happens just not because of luck or something else, most due to fluttering mind on placing bet upon a player whether he wins or not.second is greedy mind leading to get big profit finally end in loss. One who has huge amounts can bet , sure he gets profit that's happening most of the time.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:49:02 AM

That would still result to losing in the long run, when you are in gambling and you tend to make money it's your aim to have a consistent win as much as possible but as you said, some people are just winning sometimes so they still belong to the losers.

Having a good income is already a blessing you have to thank God so there is no reason to gamble anymore for money unless you are greedy enough.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:58:29 AM

This month i was not able to win any from gambling. Instead of getting rich i lose my Bitcoin. But the past few months i am always winning 2-4 Bitcoin a month but i will not say  that i am already Rich because it is only a small amount only compared to other people who are really winning big by gambling like notardy that won $40,000 USD +
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:24:52 AM

This month i was not able to win any from gambling. Instead of getting rich i lose my Bitcoin. But the past few months i am always winning 2-4 Bitcoin a month but i will not say  that i am already Rich because it is only a small amount only compared to other people who are really winning big by gambling like notardy that won $40,000 USD +

2-4 bitcoin a month is not a joke anymore, you are really doing gambling to make money, that's very good, by that, I am sure that you cannot feel your losses before that, don't consider it as small amount, it's a big win, regarding about the one you mentioned, he really is lucky, 40,000 USD is so big and I think even if he don't gamble for a year, that would suffice for a living.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:22:34 PM

yeah that goes the same for me. although realistically, it would be hard to get rich from sports betting as you should have a big capital. but it definitely is one of the safest types of gambling games that would at least secure you a decent chance of earning.

Yup! but some of that sports betting are kinda fixed and some people already knew whose gonna win ahead of the game, but this kind of fixed games are not often cause it is illegal in the sports business and that is why even if any person would analyzed some players or team of their strength and weakness they could end up wrong sometimes so you can never really tel who could win until the game decided.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:37:14 PM

Well, so far I don't know anyone who is, I just see reports on the internet. But risk is the main reason why I prefer other alternatives to making money.
The reports you see in the internet are not real, they are just doing it for the sake of marketing, you should be wise enough to understand that if you fall for the trap your real nightmare will begin. Don't think gambling is a fun journey when you are here to intend money making.
Yes some gambling sites see the reports just for marketing so interested. Very difficult to get rich on gambling. Because the person who wins a lot in gambling also would bet big and lose a lot of money too, so I think rich in gambling can not because we are also going to lose some money. Gambling is a game and very difficult to get money and become rich because of gambling games require luck.
We lose we win that's normal as we are in gambling but as a gambler we hope to have a good winnings in the long run and that is only when we have more wins than our loses. Anything could happen in gambling and we could be rich, but it's a hard journey we need to take.
Yes indeed lost and won in gambling that is normal because it is a game that requires luck. But get a long-term win and become rich I think it's difficult. To try I guess it does not matter, the important thing to know the risks and have good self-control.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:58:42 PM

Gambling is continuous set of results where you wins and loose on constant basis. Overall you can be with some small profit which has little chances or loss which is seen in majority of players cases. Gambling doesn't let anyone to become rich even if someone already has little bit money more chances are to remain without that too. I don't attempt to become rich so i am not.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:36:24 PM

Becoming rich from gambling is possible only if you won at very few early bets and just stop playing after hitting jackpot. As a regular gambler it is almost impossible for someone to become rich. After having a start from scratch and I am fully aware of the fact this helps me keep my feet on the earth. I am not rich from gambling yet and may never be.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:03:48 PM

Becoming rich from gambling is possible only if you won at very few early bets and just stop playing after hitting jackpot. As a regular gambler it is almost impossible for someone to become rich. After having a start from scratch and I am fully aware of the fact this helps me keep my feet on the earth. I am not rich from gambling yet and may never be.

Hitting a jackpot or winning on state lotteries, on my town i only know few people that won more than 20.000$ (not rich but its a nice amount) and they won on state lottery.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:11:25 PM

In my case, it's the opposite. I didn't get rich from gambling and just lost 3BTC in the process. I just gamble with faucets money I get from websites and just max bet it and hope it wins something big someday. Well, that would probably be a long shot.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:50:03 PM

In my case, it's the opposite. I didn't get rich from gambling and just lost 3BTC in the process. I just gamble with faucets money I get from websites and just max bet it and hope it wins something big someday. Well, that would probably be a long shot.
How you lost 3 BTC? You are saying that you will play gambling with faucets money, with this money we can make 3 BTC? is this possible. I don't know for me it's not possible. Anyway 3 BTC is a big loss for you. That is why don't play gambling with max bet, If you win or lose don't increase your betting amount. I am also not become rich from Gambling. It's just helped me to get my daily needs.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:00:31 PM

hmm.. interesting.. Cen you tell us from which faucets you earn 3BTC? To eran so much it for sure is long process.. or maybe you hold this amount from the times when faucety giving away 1BTC per each claim?
But it is not bad if you lost money only from faucets. Actually, they are there to lern how work Bitcoin. For sure it was a good lesson for you ..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:20:26 PM

hmm.. interesting.. Cen you tell us from which faucets you earn 3BTC? To eran so much it for sure is long process.. or maybe you hold this amount from the times when faucety giving away 1BTC per each claim?
But it is not bad if you lost money only from faucets. Actually, they are there to lern how work Bitcoin. For sure it was a good lesson for you ..
many people who lost their bitcoin just because of gambling, but they are not just looking for fortune in gambling, perhaps most of them only have a hobby of gambling. if they lose in gambling it is a natural thing, and if they get rich from gambling, it is a bonus for them. honestly, I know the gambler who has a lot of money today. I always try to follow his directions, but it never works
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:01:31 PM

many people who lost their bitcoin just because of gambling, but they are not just looking for fortune in gambling, perhaps most of them only have a hobby of gambling. if they lose in gambling it is a natural thing, and if they get rich from gambling, it is a bonus for them. honestly, I know the gambler who has a lot of money today. I always try to follow his directions, but it never works

I also tried to follow sport betting and they have been proven to win and profit overall. But end up i also lost for either of them. So it is still best to control your destiny and if you are really good, you may profit from poker or sport betting.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:51:23 AM

I also tried to follow sport betting and they have been proven to win and profit overall. But end up i also lost for either of them. So it is still best to control your destiny and if you are really good, you may profit from poker or sport betting.
Your passion plays a vital rule in gambling, a sports enthusiast should focus in sports betting, in that way you have a good chance of winning as you are not lazy in finding ways to win, like analyzing your bets and that will make you a good sports handicapper.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:59:58 AM

Your passion plays a vital rule in gambling, a sports enthusiast should focus in sports betting, in that way you have a good chance of winning as you are not lazy in finding ways to win, like analyzing your bets and that will make you a good sports handicapper.
I believe many loves sports betting because it's very entertaining when you were able to watch the game. It gives addition thrill to you as a gambler and there's always gamble claiming they made an fortune in sports gambling so it makes us inspired even more.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:17:34 AM

Gambling is continuous set of results where you wins and loose on constant basis. Overall you can be with some small profit which has little chances or loss which is seen in majority of players cases. Gambling doesn't let anyone to become rich even if someone already has little bit money more chances are to remain without that too. I don't attempt to become rich so i am not.

But in my thinking, in gambling result base losing chances is more than winning chance, that's why i can't see any rich person from gambling. I have an example of my brother, he is pure addicted person, and when he started gambling in that time, he was rich person, but now play to gambling on daily base, he has destroy his business and now he is very disturb of his life.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:27:17 AM

It is more than sport enthusiast. To analysis the factors of the matches requires more than just passion, you also need discipline and knowledge. So that is why a lot of people love to watch sport games but they can just treat sport betting as a leisure and not used it for long term profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: