Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KWH IS USING TRUST INCORRECTLY? GIVE YOUR OPINION!  (Read 1689 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

If these accounts are fruitbaskets, he's been here long enough to know better.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:47:34 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 12:35:23 AM by notlist3d

Are you able to explain more how you got a positive vouch for it?   And how did you come to realize it did not work?  You left a glowing review saying of huge profits.... so one would assume you tested it before saying that.   So I think that is where a lot of logical people start to have trouble.

Hello everyone,

I got a vouch copy from the user, and as the OP already said, you will not be doing anything illegal by yourself.
It is actually a very easy method, but yeah it is not very recommend to do. However you can massively profit from it Smiley

Going from a vouch like that to saying it is fake just is like a 180 going opposite way.  Then to say you deleted everything to do with it all......  I think you are going to have a hard time getting the neg's removed unless you can give a logical anwser to how you came up with vouch.   The "NOTE: this method is kinda illegal" should have screamed to stay away from it.

I think you would be better off explaining what happened like the questions I asked vs. just calling out the person who gave neg. But that is just my 2 cents.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:13:38 AM

pretty sure that waterpile sold fruitsbasket last year on this thread. post count and activity matches perfectly and Fruitsbasket's password was changed very shortly after that.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:48:53 AM

pretty sure that waterpile sold fruitsbasket last year on this thread. post count and activity matches perfectly and Fruitsbasket's password was changed very shortly after that.
I removed my negative trust for waterpile. I didn't think the password change pattern indicted a sale, but that thread makes it reasonable enough to say it was sold.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:27:13 AM

I think this yet another example of how this forum has gone to shit. I've programmed for OP and he has always paid me. It may have been a bit naive on fruitbaskets part to say the method, or whatever he was selling, but i don't think he should be red flagged for it. everybody makes miswtakes.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:47:24 AM

I think this yet another example of how this forum has gone to shit. I've programmed for OP and he has always paid me. It may have been a bit naive on fruitbaskets part to say the method, or whatever he was selling, but i don't think he should be red flagged for it. everybody makes miswtakes.
Are you an alt of the OP?
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:53:14 AM

Are you an alt of the OP?
Nope, but the OP was a client of mine.

edit; and who are you to accuse me of being a scammer? You faked escrow services.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:14:36 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 06:38:17 AM by FruitsBasket

I am not a scammer. My alt is BesWebCreator. Fine I give up, one wrong vouch and everything is gone.
Waterpile is not my alt.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:22:29 AM

I am not a scammer. My alt is BesWebCreator. Fine I give up, one wrong vouch and everything is gone.
Waterpile is not my alt.

Its not about one wrong vouch mate. End of the day you were condoning to a scam and it only shows you to be a untrustworthy person by nature. Change your ways and in due time im sure KWH will revise his feedback.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: