Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More than 1,200 new planets that could hold life found  (Read 7344 times)
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:43:09 AM

The "Goldilocks" zone. Heh. Question for you guys: do you think if we observed one of those planets where life is just starting, that life would proceed in approximately the same way it theoretically did on Earth? Or would the life be fundamentally different perhaps? Would there be mammals, bacteria, viruses, amphibians, or something else completely? Given the environment is relatively the same.

It's the other way around. All those planets had primitive life billions of years ago. This life has evolved into something way beyond humans. In fact, they evolved to a point where they don't need bodies anymore. They are disembodied spirits. Earth is the only backward planet left. Will we ever catch up to them?

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Idk, but I'll need to get a thetan count. At least three thetan counts, to find out if I have the potential to transcend this physical realm  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:06:56 AM

The "Goldilocks" zone. Heh. Question for you guys: do you think if we observed one of those planets where life is just starting, that life would proceed in approximately the same way it theoretically did on Earth? Or would the life be fundamentally different perhaps? Would there be mammals, bacteria, viruses, amphibians, or something else completely? Given the environment is relatively the same.

Maybe I could ask you another question: What would life be like on a "sister Earth" (same age, same size, but no moon) were multiple episodes of mass extinctions never happened...? No "great dying",  no super volcanoes, no asteroid impacts, no comet impacts. Nothing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

Just one kind of life, from "the start", until now...

And by start I mean way early start:
http://www.livescience.com/52568-life-began-4-billion-years-ago.html

Smiley

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 08:43:19 AM

Well I don't know if you guys have heard but it should soon be possible to reach Alpha Centauri in around 20 years. Right now it would take our fastest spacecraft over 30,000 years to get there.
Ok I admit it's not actually as awesome as I make it sound, it's only a 'nanocraft' that would be able to achieve this feat, not a regular spacecraft carrying people. Still, I think it's a massive breakthrough jumping from 30,000 years to only 20. The nanocraft would be travelling at 20% of the speed of light. But there's more good news, it would cost only about as much as an iPhone to mass produce  Smiley
Here's the video presentation:

http://www.space.com/32548-20-percent-light-speed-to-alpha-centauri-nanocraft-concept-unveiled-video.html

30000 years is nothing from the galactic gardener's perspective. It is much more economically feasible to send "ships" of biological seeds to exoplanets than it is to send a big ship that would contain and support biological organisms that are already adapted to a home planet.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:04:19 AM

many factors is on the line if life is ever to start on a planet that is in a Goldilocks zone.
even if the environment is the same to the in the planet in question.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:51:38 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 04:30:20 AM by vokain

many factors is on the line if life is ever to start on a planet that is in a Goldilocks zone.
even if the environment is the same to the in the planet in question.

The rate of living on other planets might also drastically be slower[/faster] than we can detect, implying that what we think is the Goldilocks zone is relative.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:07:17 AM

I mean... I don't want to be rude or anything... but who cares ?

It doesn't matter. At all. It doesn't matter if there is life in one of those planets, even an advanced lifeforms or something good like that. We can't go, they can't come...

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 07:01:54 AM

It doesn't matter. At all. It doesn't matter if there is life in one of those planets, even an advanced lifeforms or something good like that. We can't go, they can't come...

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:09:56 AM

Well. Believe whatever you want. But even if it was possible to travel at speed of light (and it is physically not possible ) it would still take hundreds of years to reach any of those planets. And the energy necessary would represent several actual stars....

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 07:10:39 AM

Well. Believe whatever you want. But even if it was possible to travel at speed of light (and it is physically not possible ) it would still take hundreds of years to reach any of those planets. And the energy necessary would represent several actual stars....

Maybe in your dimensions  Cheesy
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:15:41 AM

Maybe in your dimensions  Cheesy
Of course if you deny every physical law we use everything is possible. I'm not saying your wrong, after all science always evolves, but it would mean were wrong for everything. And I don't see why trying to find such planets with our current science if the only way to get here would be... if our current science is completely false...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:43:39 PM

Maybe in your dimensions  Cheesy
Of course if you deny every physical law we use everything is possible. I'm not saying your wrong, after all science always evolves, but it would mean were wrong for everything. And I don't see why trying to find such planets with our current science if the only way to get here would be... if our current science is completely false...

The idea of our current science being false is not quite the correct way to think of it. Real science fact is fact. The thing that is wrong is the scientists who tell us what science fact is when they know that it is not fact, and the scientists who lead us to believe that some things are fact when these things are not fact.

Unfortunately, many of the lies are at the core of our scientific thinking. The serve the interests of scientists and big business and politics. But they don't serve the interests of truth.

Cool

EDIT: Need an example? Big Pharma controls a lot of medicine and medical information. They come up with chemicals and vaccines and procedures that they say will help people with all kinds of medical problems. But the better way is with nature and nutrients. Yet Big Pharma tends to downplay the natural things that work, because there is no money in it. They get into government/the FDA and try to force their "stuff" on us, stuff which kills rather than heals. See http://naturalnews.com/ and their associated websites for all kinds of examples of this.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:40:11 PM

The idea of our current science being false is not quite the correct way to think of it. Real science fact is fact. The thing that is wrong is the scientists who tell us what science fact is when they know that it is not fact, and the scientists who lead us to believe that some things are fact when these things are not fact.

Unfortunately, many of the lies are at the core of our scientific thinking. The serve the interests of scientists and big business and politics. But they don't serve the interests of truth.

Cool

EDIT: Need an example? Big Pharma controls a lot of medicine and medical information. They come up with chemicals and vaccines and procedures that they say will help people with all kinds of medical problems. But the better way is with nature and nutrients. Yet Big Pharma tends to downplay the natural things that work, because there is no money in it. They get into government/the FDA and try to force their "stuff" on us, stuff which kills rather than heals. See http://naturalnews.com/ and their associated websites for all kinds of examples of this.

What you say doesn't mean anything I just don't understand. Science is always a question of facts. What part of science is not factual for you?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:44:52 PM

Cool

What you say doesn't mean anything I just don't understand. Science is always a question of facts. What part of science is not factual for you?

Notice the word question that you used. If there is question about something, it is not know to be fact. If it were fact, there would be no question about it.

Science is irrespective of what you or I think. Science has facts, and science has questions. Often the questions are formulated as science theories. The theories might contain facts. But the questions that the theories present are not known to be factual. If they were factual, they would be called facts, not theories.

Questions are a fundamental part of science. Yet, they are not known to factual until they are proven factual. Until they are proven factual, they are non-factual questions... sometimes in the form of theories.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:29:22 PM

Cool

Notice the word question that you used. If there is question about something, it is not know to be fact. If it were fact, there would be no question about it.

Science is irrespective of what you or I think. Science has facts, and science has questions. Often the questions are formulated as science theories. The theories might contain facts. But the questions that the theories present are not known to be factual. If they were factual, they would be called facts, not theories.

Questions are a fundamental part of science. Yet, they are not known to factual until they are proven factual. Until they are proven factual, they are non-factual questions... sometimes in the form of theories.

Cool

Ahahahahahah!  What you say doesn't mean anything xD

There is no pure fact in science. There are always a margin of error. Give me a single solid fact about anything with a 100% precision, that's not possible.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:16:52 PM

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts"

Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:17:36 PM

Cool

Cool

Ahahahahahah!  What you say doesn't mean anything xD

There is no pure fact in science. There are always a margin of error. Give me a single solid fact about anything with a 100% precision, that's not possible.

You are such a tease.  Embarrassed  So you think it is pure fact that there is no pure fact! Such a 100% precision piece.

Grin

Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:55:41 PM

Where do aliens fall in aspects to the bible BADecker?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;::;::::::::::

You imagine all the aspects we would have to re-open once aliens come on the scene. They better be sexy!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:52:40 AM

That's absolutely fucking awesome, so fuck you guys, I'm out, I'll be heading to one of these planets, if they have atmosphere and vegetation that's good enough for me, this planet sucks.

this is definitely awesome, earth is a total mess in these days. we have to head to mentioned planet for pissing on them. as you know, mankind is good at ruinning perfect things.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:23:06 PM

Where do aliens fall in aspects to the bible BADecker?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;::;::::::::::

You imagine all the aspects we would have to re-open once aliens come on the scene. They better be sexy!

As I have said before, aliens are really angels. The evil ones fall, and are now called demons. The good ones are sent by God at times, to help mankind.

People on earth are the only sentient beings in the universe who often don't formally acknowledge God. We are way behind on the scale of beings that get things done. And as long as any of us remain in a position of not accepting God, we will remain in a position of not getting things done, relatively.

Cool

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:20:18 PM

This space is so extraordinary. space is very broad. space has a big secret that remains unknown to this day. and I believe that the existence of extraterrestrial life. Alien is real.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████