Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More than 1,200 new planets that could hold life found  (Read 7359 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:05:01 PM

i think these are just supposition and no reality about such news. still it is believe that earth is the only planet where life exist and still the astronomer found not a single planed where they have found the life source. may be there are some other planets where life exist but still the scientist have not reached to them and they news about 1200 planet is just the supposition and there is a single one where life exist.
To some extent life exists in every planet, may be that differs a lot in characteristics that we call being living in our planet. As the universe is so vast and our science and technology evolve rapidly, we can expect more exciting this kind of news in future.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:50:36 PM

i think these are just supposition and no reality about such news. still it is believe that earth is the only planet where life exist and still the astronomer found not a single planed where they have found the life source. may be there are some other planets where life exist but still the scientist have not reached to them and they news about 1200 planet is just the supposition and there is a single one where life exist.
To some extent life exists in every planet, may be that differs a lot in characteristics that we call being living in our planet. As the universe is so vast and our science and technology evolve rapidly, we can expect more exciting this kind of news in future.

Evolution is impossible - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:32:35 AM

Cool
up to now I think the scientist have not yet find life on any other planet except Earth. although they are trying and have found traces but still they are not succeeded to find any existence life on any plant of the universe. therefore I think these are just the false news and there is no reality about that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:23:02 PM

Cool
up to now I think the scientist have not yet find life on any other planet except Earth. although they are trying and have found traces but still they are not succeeded to find any existence life on any plant of the universe. therefore I think these are just the false news and there is no reality about that.

Correct.

It's a waste of time and money to look for life on other planets. There is no benefit to it. And since the searching for life is mostly supported by government grants, it is the taxpayers who have to pay for this foolishness.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:07:06 PM

Cool

Correct.

It's a waste of time and money to look for life on other planets. There is no benefit to it. And since the searching for life is mostly supported by government grants, it is the taxpayers who have to pay for this foolishness.

Cool
no i dont think so that it is the waste of time it can give us useful information. As ALLAH says in the Holy Quran that in this world every thing is for the benefit of Human. and discover the universe. so i think if they are working on it they are not wasting the time. but infact yet such development has not take place.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

Cool

Correct.

Cool

I dont agree with your thread about evolution being impossible but even if  it was (for sake of the argument) theres no reason why life couldnt have been "created" on one of these other planets and if life is their i think its well worth spending the money to investigate it. Chances are we will never be able to reach these planets but what if we could on day? or what if we even managed to communicate with these other planets due to intelligent life? This would be ground breaking and could advance medicine and science by thousands of years, We could also possibly debunk religion altogether or be told of the right one.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:31:16 PM

Cool

Correct.

Cool

I dont agree with your thread about evolution being impossible but even if  it was (for sake of the argument) theres no reason why life couldnt have been "created" on one of these other planets and if life is their i think its well worth spending the money to investigate it. Chances are we will never be able to reach these planets but what if we could on day? or what if we even managed to communicate with these other planets due to intelligent life? This would be ground breaking and could advance medicine and science by thousands of years, We could also possibly debunk religion altogether or be told of the right one.

^ this. Finding life on other planets could change a lot of our understanding. Far from a waste of time or money. Depending on how advanced the aliens we could learn a lot. Not only new technology but maybe completely different ways of thinking about the world and of solving problems. And if we couldn't communicate, they were too primitive or something, that would still tell us a lot about life. In what conditions it can exist. Won't necessarily be the same conditions as us. What is the probability of other life existing in other worlds. And what is the probable origin. If something like panspermia or more isolated development. Etc. Finally that finding could also help unite the world.
Cresciuanto

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:35:44 AM

Cool

Correct.

Cool
no i dont think so that it is the waste of time it can give us useful information. As ALLAH says in the Holy Quran that in this world every thing is for the benefit of Human. and discover the universe. so i think if they are working on it they are not wasting the time. but infact yet such development has not take place.
yes that is fact we cannot say that it is just the wast of time.  though this we can get allot of information. and there is the possibility that may be there are present such planets which exist life. but i think still these are only and only the supposition.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:39:41 AM

I suspect that there is something about space travel, other planets, and aliens that we keep missing and it smacking us all right in the face every second of every day. That's what I think is going on here and now on this planet.
Well,i would like to have some space ship haha.
But the problem is that distance between earth and the other planets,where possibly life could exist is so big,that we probably will never get there.
I think that people will die with earth.
Maesters1-

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:50:42 PM

I suspect that there is something about space travel, other planets, and aliens that we keep missing and it smacking us all right in the face every second of every day. That's what I think is going on here and now on this planet.
Well,i would like to have some space ship haha.
But the problem is that distance between earth and the other planets,where possibly life could exist is so big,that we probably will never get there.
I think that people will die with earth.
i think the science yet promoted up to 3% and what do you say if it reach to 50 %. men has invented such kind of spaceships which can travel thousands mile of distance with in minutes. so i think it is not too much difficult to the human to search such king of planets where life exist.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:03:55 PM

I think in every planet from that 1200 have dinosaurs,peoples like peoples in earth in past.I think we have best tehnology or same like other aliens and if aliens exist that they look same like us.But I also think that aliens dont exist right now in earth.Obama isnt alien hehe Tongue.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:12:46 PM

I think they are all dead planets. But if they aren't, who cares. We'll never go there, and nobody from there will ever come here. Nor will they ever visit each other.

Cool

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:16:07 PM

I think they are all dead planets. But if they aren't, who cares. We'll never go there, and nobody from there will ever come here. Nor will they ever visit each other.

Cool

Yup.

All those planets are just too far away.
Even light takes thousands of years to reach it. You can't expect anything from it until you break physic laws.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:25:41 AM

Cool

Yup.

Even light takes thousands of years to reach it. You can't expect anything from it until you break physic laws.
Yeah,thats why im worried about human's future.
For now,it looks like we are dont have any way to follow to survive,we will probably die because of over-population on Earth,or lack of food or water.
So bad nobody will know about us...
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:38:34 AM

we are seeking new planets, for what?, in the universe millions of galaxy surround them, and I think there is a possibilities that our planet (earth) have identical planet in the universe, seeking same planets are wasting time, we need to reconstruct our planet back it to the normal condition , this is the most important things our scientist must do, we need to do something in common to save our planet earth.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:29:05 AM

Well it may turn out that alien life exists much closer to earth than we had previously thought. I came across this article a few days ago where it is suggested that there may be life on Titan, one of Saturn's moons. These lifeforms would theoretically have evolved in environments where there is no water and thus not have any need for it.

EDIT: http://phys.org/news/2016-07-simulation-non-water-based-life-saturn.html
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:41:31 AM

Cool

Yup.

Yeah,thats why im worried about human's future.
For now,it looks like we are dont have any way to follow to survive,we will probably die because of over-population on Earth,or lack of food or water.
So bad nobody will know about us...

But mostly because stupid governments waste our strength on killing off people of other stupid countries.

Cool

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 07:51:32 AM

If we just give up searching for life on other planets then it means the chances are we will never develop any technology that could be used to send signals faster than the speed of light, For now it seems impossible but putting research into these things gives the possibility that we can make a breakthrough and possibly contact other worlds. Ans as a poster above me has stated, maybe life is not as far away as we may think. Even if it wasnt life that had evolved as far as us, even microscopic life is a major discover and if we found life similar to animals that would be fascinating.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:07:00 AM

If we just give up searching for life on other planets then it means the chances are we will never develop any technology that could be used to send signals faster than the speed of light, For now it seems impossible but putting research into these things gives the possibility that we can make a breakthrough and possibly contact other worlds. Ans as a poster above me has stated, maybe life is not as far away as we may think. Even if it wasnt life that had evolved as far as us, even microscopic life is a major discover and if we found life similar to animals that would be fascinating.

In the 1950s, people were told by government that by the 1990s we would have bases on the moon, cities on the moon, and that there would be weekly flights to the moon that average people could fly on. Now, in 2016, we are not even started.

President John F. Kennedy told us that by the end of the decade (the 1960s) we would put a man in space. Now there is great evidence that the astronauts that went into space, and landed on the moon, really didn't. It may have been a big hoax. Even NASA narrators are quietly and carefully saying this... if you listen between their lines in their videos.

All this astronomy research that has people so excited, is part of a plan to get the people to give more money to research, so that we can build ever bigger war machines. The idea that we are ever going to really go to space is a big lie. It's all BS. Forget it. Even if we really make it into outer space again (the ISS is not in outer space), this simple act will barely be within your lifetime.

Cool

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:36:41 AM

Those are some exciting and great news!
Such news make me want to buy No man's sky so much... I just hope whatever life we find over there that we don't turn out to be enemies..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: