Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card 💵 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-compatible  (Read 34212 times)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:20:58 PM

i wana say one thing: i has recently , ( and since around two month) testing  this service:

conclusions: fees are really hot, but it works really well, and also, even i have  2 little issues, their support was really awesome ! ( hello yannick   Wink )
just my humble opinion...  Cheesy

precisions: i has tested a physical debit card.. with ATM's withdrawals, and websites direct payments .
Hi there !
Many thanks! We really try to do our best regarding the fees, but we are ourselves being charged really hefty fees for some directions such as PayPal and Western Union.
Really glad you appreciated the support. I believe that I know who you are, considering your profile and comments Smiley
yes man, you think welll , and you're right .. ( even if i sometime dont aint it easy Wink ) he he he   Grin
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:29:55 PM

Redeemed the Gift Code. Now, would try to use the funds Smiley
Glad to hear that. Feel free to post here any feedback you may have  Smiley

Tried to upload $1.47 into my Skrill account out of the $1.5 that I have in this card but transaction was failed. Tried again & failed again.
Now, need to wait 24 hours before I can use card again to upload funds in my Skrill account.

Hey sardasa,

Did Skrill require any kind of card confirmation prior to adding it as a funding method on your account?

Nope, Payza required this confirmation but Skrill does not. I tried to verify this card in my Skrill account twice but that was unsuccessful.
Either they were trying to deduct more than $1.5 or they don't accept prepaid debit cards.

On another note: When I was using PayPal, then I used to send payments via PayPal using funds in my Neteller account. I had linked my Net+ VCC to my PayPal a/c & it was working like charm.

If not, are you sure that prepaid debit cards (and not the usual credit cards) are accepted as a funding method on Skrill?

Not sure, how can I be sure? Why would Skrill not accept PrePaid debit cards when PayPal does?

silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

Tried to upload $1.47 into my Skrill account out of the $1.5 that I have in this card but transaction was failed. Tried again & failed again.
Now, need to wait 24 hours before I can use card again to upload funds in my Skrill account.

Hey sardasa,

Did Skrill require any kind of card confirmation prior to adding it as a funding method on your account?

Nope, Payza required this confirmation but Skrill does not. I tried to verify this card in my Skrill account twice but that was unsuccessful.
Either they were trying to deduct more than $1.5 or they don't accept prepaid debit cards.

On another note: When I was using PayPal, then I used to send payments via PayPal using funds in my Neteller account. I had linked my Net+ VCC to my PayPal a/c & it was working like charm.

If not, are you sure that prepaid debit cards (and not the usual credit cards) are accepted as a funding method on Skrill?

Not sure, how can I be sure? Why would Skrill not accept PrePaid debit cards when PayPal does?

Thanks for the feedback. While we can personally vouch for a full PayPal compatibility, we never had the idea to try with Skrill.
We just got in touch with Skrill's support in order to have a clear response about this, and will keep you updated on this topic and/or PM. We owe you a big one for the interesting idea of adding the card to your Skrill account  Wink

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:55:48 PM

Hey sardasa,

Thanks for the feedback. While we can personally vouch for a full PayPal compatibility, we never had the idea to try with Skrill.
We just got in touch with Skrill's support in order to have a clear response about this, and will keep you updated on this topic and/or PM. We owe you a big one for the interesting idea of adding the card to your Skrill account  Wink

You can add $1.5 more to my account balance & then I can fully rule out the possibility of transaction being declined due to insufficient balance Wink

freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:01:41 PM

found typo on index page: "(?)That payment plateform you love? Coinizy have (has?) it."

btc: 39eaKtKQ9Ba6RhUbURQKpyZnAnPjTYmd3R  Smiley
Many thanks, seems like someone need a good coffee. We just sent you a small tip Smiley
i thank you for the tip, wishing all the best!

savasori

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:13:34 PM

Manny thanks ! Just redeemed the code !
Will be posible to buy BTC ?

LET'S ROCK YOUR BUSINESS!
http://bit.ly/2nk9eLb
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:22:30 PM

Not directly from their site

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:26:55 PM

Hey sardasa,

You can add $1.5 more to my account balance & then I can fully rule out the possibility of transaction being declined due to insufficient balance Wink
That's ok for me, but let's wait Skrill reponse prior to anything so that we don't end up with new interrogations  Cheesy

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:33:33 PM

Not directly from their site
Indeed, we only offer the Bitcoin to Fiat (US $) direction, not the opposite, for compliance reasons (accepting fiat is synonymous with getting into a lot of (potential) trouble in many jurisdictions.)

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:13:35 AM

Hi. Thanks for this great service. I have a question. If i make a deposit with virtual coinizy card to a sports betting house, then i could withdraw money from betting house to this card? Or this virtual card can only be founded via coinizy website , and only make payments with card?
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:41:47 AM

Interisting picture but there are not website, do you have website or just trade on this forum?
when you click inside you will be redirected to the site mate, try it out. nice give away hope to get one, pm you sir thanks in advanced good  luck to your business.
Many thanks, I just replied to your PM with the gift code.
Ok thanks for info
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:40:18 AM

Hi. Thanks for this great service. I have a question. If i make a deposit with virtual coinizy card to a sports betting house, then i could withdraw money from betting house to this card? Or this virtual card can only be founded via coinizy website , and only make payments with card?

The virtual card is only intended to pay online, or be used as a funding method on other payment platforms (PayPal..)  Smiley

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:25:59 AM

Ok. Anyway is the best service.

Thanks very much! I redeemed the gift code.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:37:33 AM

I really like your site flat designs. they look professional  Cheesy I am interested in testing the site so if there is more gift codes available, please send me one
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:26:17 AM

I really like your site flat designs. they look professional  Cheesy I am interested in testing the site so if there is more gift codes available, please send me one
Thank you very much for the kind words. We felt that obscure trading interfaces are not what the average user need the most Smiley
The gift code is waiting for you in your private messages box  Wink

FriendlyBit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:45:21 PM

Thank you for a gift code !
I'm glad that i can test your service. Smiley
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

Thank you for a gift code !
I'm glad that i can test your service. Smiley
You're welcome! Enjoy your time on Coinizy Smiley

condriano

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:24:16 AM

Finally a PayPal exchange, cool idea Wink Is there any minimum amount for PayPal withdrawals?
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:12:25 PM

Finally a PayPal exchange, cool idea Wink Is there any minimum amount for PayPal withdrawals?
Thanks! The minimum withdrawal amount is $30 for PayPal (and as low as $1 for our Coinizy Cards)  Wink

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

Hey sardasa,

That's ok for me, but let's wait Skrill reponse prior to anything so that we don't end up with new interrogations  Cheesy
Got any reply from Skrill?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: