Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:58:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94929 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

Why is it not enough? Bitcoin is already in demand among many users. And for him there are no boundaries. It can be used by all people all over the world. Formally, it has already become an international currency.

In demand by many people? Do you have some stats there? Prove it that you are not posting because of your signature campaign.

Since you are here in bitcoin world, you will thought of things like that but if you look into the globe, currently it's not been widely used. Remember that.
In demand means majority of people are using it, the truth is not, there is a demand but it is only within the community
of people who are into crypto.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Bitcoin has become an international currency, just not yet legalized in some countries.
If bitcoin has been authorized in some countries it may be very easy to use it anywhere without having to trade it.

I don't think the same. Legalisation is not the basis of adoption. One can still use it anywhere in the world if seller accepts it as payment. Turning it legal tendor will not dramatically change its acceptance. However, it would provide some catalyst impact to adoption though but to make it use anywhere, better way is to increase its usage which can be done through spreading awareness.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:05:08 PM

Bitcoin is an international currency because we can use bitcoin whenever we want, we just need a wallet and also an internet to open and do transactions in our wallet. I think OP, you are trying to say the bitcoin to be used in almost foreign countries and i think this is already happening also because of the adoptions from different countries.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

I think it doesn't need to be recognized like that, knowing Bitcoin enough is unique. Making it possible that to transact and give money to the person offering a service or selling merchandise, that's a good thing, and it's to be recognized by itself. It's a great invention and still at its infancy. It would skyrocket with the price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

Well, Bitcoin has already gained it's ground. Though it's not a formal way but we can use it in our way. If Bitcoin will be declared as a international currency then it would be a interesting as well as fruitful for people who are engaged in Bitcoin.
Hopefully it will be a international currency very soon.
The differences while talking about the international that makes is I guess the formal form. Until and unless it is officially declared by the competent authorities we can’t term is international. Though it is used internationally but on the mutual understanding of the two parties, we can’t pressurize and compel to accept the BTC. On the other hand if we talk about dollar it is understood that both the international parties will deal in dollar.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

As far as I know, Bitcoin has gone beyond the limits of electronic money, has appeared Bitcoin coin and some countries have accepted, considered it as an official currency. I think this is perfectly good, people will be using Bitcoin officially, not afraid of legality of bitcoin, the transaction of people is also easier to facilitate. But nowadays, not all countries accept Bitcoin because some countries are still struggling with their economies, they fear that Bitcoin will change the market.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:15:23 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Actually, bitcoin was already an international currency. It can be use in every part of the world, even in different form of businesses whether in advertising online, private sectors company, and different merchants who's accepted bitcoin as mode of payment online are being applied almost in the entire world.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

You can see that there are hundreds of thousands people backing bitcoin, so there will always be some people willing to buy them from you.
If for example I'm a merchant selling whatever, I could use one of the well established payment processors to automatically accept bitcoin from clients and send me my fiat directly to my bank account but the problem is in the fees they are deducting from the end amount.

One thing I could do as a bitcoin supporter would be to charge a little more like if market average price of BTC is $1320 I could demand bitcoin from buyers of my products as if the price was $1350 to compensate the fees which the payment processor has deducted and I'm certain most people would pay that much if it's more convenient for them by using bitcoin as currency.
Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

Actually, bitcoin was already an international currency. It can be use in every part of the world, even in different form of businesses whether in advertising online, private sectors company, and different merchants who's accepted bitcoin as mode of payment online are being applied almost in the entire world.
Although bitcoin is not recognized by many countries, i do think that Bitcoin should be an international currency due to many reasons. It is very fast and convenient while sending money bt Bitcoin. The security is awesome. People wont never lose their Bitcoin if they understand some basic knowledge of it

None of the above
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:43:56 PM

I think it doesn't need to be recognized like that, knowing Bitcoin enough is unique. Making it possible that to transact and give money to the person offering a service or selling merchandise, that's a good thing, and it's to be recognized by itself. It's a great invention and still at its infancy. It would skyrocket with the price.

It should be recognized this way because of it the price of bitcoin can have a chance to keep on pumping and that's why after Japan and Russia's acceptance of bitcoin the price of bitcoin starts to pump and I know bitfinex has some contribution with it too. If bitcoin will be declared as an international currency then I would love to travel if that happens.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:48:57 AM

It should be recognized this way because of it the price of bitcoin can have a chance to keep on pumping and that's why after Japan and Russia's acceptance of bitcoin the price of bitcoin starts to pump and I know bitfinex has some contribution with it too. If bitcoin will be declared as an international currency then I would love to travel if that happens.
The pump of the price is one of the result of the on going review of the SEC on the rejected ETF for bitcoin and if the ETF will finally approved then it will be a huge help for bitcoin to be recognize by the world and the price will surely continue to rise to its maximum possibility and that will be the time that bitcoin will be in the golden age where all the countries are in a rush mode that they are rushing to accept and adopt bitcoin to their country because of the possible profits.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:25:12 AM

The pump of the price is one of the result of the on going review of the SEC on the rejected ETF for bitcoin and if the ETF will finally approved then it will be a huge help for bitcoin to be recognize by the world and the price will surely continue to rise to its maximum possibility and that will be the time that bitcoin will be in the golden age where all the countries are in a rush mode that they are rushing to accept and adopt bitcoin to their country because of the possible profits.

Even without ETF approval we are going well. Many people and me personally predicted to have a bigger loss on Bitcoin price after the rejection, but it didn't happen... Things stayed almost stable, just a little drop at first, but recovered really fast.

I think the government interference, like when we say Bitcoin was "accepted" by a country, it's not good, as with regulamentations there will be fees and with fees we will have a lower profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

Although bitcoin is not recognized by many countries, i do think that Bitcoin should be an international currency due to many reasons. It is very fast and convenient while sending money bt Bitcoin. The security is awesome. People wont never lose their Bitcoin if they understand some basic knowledge of it
Even they dont recognize it bitcoins now can be called as international currency because of big acceptance in some countries and having a big companies which having more research for them to use its unique features .It will still remain as form of payment or transaction that will be made online. If you have an access of bitcoins with internet you can access bitcoins or if it banned in other country you may use sone alternative way of using it by vpn.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:30:38 AM

Even without ETF approval we are going well. Many people and me personally predicted to have a bigger loss on Bitcoin price after the rejection, but it didn't happen... Things stayed almost stable, just a little drop at first, but recovered really fast.

I think the government interference, like when we say Bitcoin was "accepted" by a country, it's not good, as with regulamentations there will be fees and with fees we will have a lower profit.

Yes most of the userd here have predicted the same.
They thought it will be a great impact once accepted and also a great lose from denial. I think it is just a panic sell from some users which made bitcoin fall for a little while.
Then they go back, and here comes BU. Still not a successful way to make bitcoin fall.
It is international which can be seen by other countries which make different moves just to interfere with it.
Perhaps they have their own agendas which is not going to be successful unless bitcoin was taken down.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:35:42 AM

As far as I know, Bitcoin has gone beyond the limits of electronic money, has appeared Bitcoin coin and some countries have accepted, considered it as an official currency. I think this is perfectly good, people will be using Bitcoin officially, not afraid of legality of bitcoin, the transaction of people is also easier to facilitate. But nowadays, not all countries accept Bitcoin because some countries are still struggling with their economies, they fear that Bitcoin will change the market.
This really true but here is a matter of thing that if you can imagine that bitcoin is accepted in the whole world and suppose bitcoin Became a international currency .
Then in this case you don't need to cashout it in any way because the bitcoin payment and it's value is in the wordlwide level , so why we need to convert it to cash .
Here Currently after the earn of the bitcoin we sell it for the cash or bank money because we can't use bitcoin in our local , so if the thinking by the OP Became true then we don't need to cashout for any type of Fiat of bank money .
But probably here I would like to say that in the bitcoin there is system of the cold storage that is making the users Anonymous for the money deals , so probably fee country didn't allow use bitcoin officially .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:39:49 AM

That's the thing, they have to fully understand otherwise it will not be useful for them. People who are active with online transactions should shift to bitcoin, they will find a good benefits since it is also an investment. In terms of users, I cannot say we already get a big portion in the market but since it is available any part of the world provided you have internet connection, that would lead me to believe that is an international currency.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:21:17 AM

Yes I forgot about ETF it's just a good news that it is reconsider but I don't if that is going to make the result change on May. Because it has already rejected so I think it will have the same output. But if ever it will be approved for sure the price will make it higher again and this is now going to make bitcoin well known and has a chance to be declared as international crypto.
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

That's the thing, they have to fully understand otherwise it will not be useful for them. People who are active with online transactions should shift to bitcoin, they will find a good benefits since it is also an investment. In terms of users, I cannot say we already get a big portion in the market but since it is available any part of the world provided you have internet connection, that would lead me to believe that is an international currency.
Although all online transactions use bitcoin, I think bitcoin is not exactly an international currency. We live in the real world then to be said bitcoin international currency then there should be available many exchangers such as foreign currency exchangers spread everywhere.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:22:58 AM

Nope, If you will use bitcoin in transactions you will need the basic needs of bitcoin and that is the internet and gadgets to store the bitcoin although many peoples have that but some didn't have so not all people can use bitcoin especially with the country that their internet is very expensive and very slow, So it's too far to bitcoin became the international currency.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

Nope, If you will use bitcoin in transactions you will need the basic needs of bitcoin and that is the internet and gadgets to store the bitcoin although many peoples have that but some didn't have so not all people can use bitcoin especially with the country that their internet is very expensive and very slow, So it's too far to bitcoin became the international currency.

Yes, not everyone has the opportunity to connect a good internet to work with bitcoin. It takes time to develop this system, it can only be an additional currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: