Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94926 times)
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Actually, upon stating that bitcoin will be a national and international currency, bitcoin has already made itself be the one. Yes you are right when bitcoin will be established as an international currency, it can already be used in anytime and anywhere meaning upon being an international currency, bitcoin is also making its lead to popularity to make itself be a currency used by a massive number of population worldwide.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

The bitcoin is becoming more popular than before. Many people are now adapting bitcoins. There are many predictions that bitcoin will become global currency. I am still thinking if the bitcoin can surpass Fiat currency.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:19:13 PM

The main obstruction in business for using Bitcoin is the concept of checking " BTC price in USD "

Once we will develop a platform which use BTC only concept means 0.001 BTC means 0.001 BTC instead of 16-17 USD. Bcoz once we think a Crypto in Fiat we are actually rotating the cycle back to Fiat concept instead of Crypto.

Yes , this is a fact that most material we can buy with Fiat as that is old concept widely used in all nations.

But i am little bit confident that one day , we will not think about BTC to USD , but BTC only. Then our concept will become BTC to BTX/LTC/BCH/DASH etc ...  Grin

But anyways it left a big impressions in market, specially when i see those news portals which are mainly covering Politics around the world started posting Bitcoin news too.

This is a big victory of Crypto over Fiat.

** FREE SPACE **
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

It has been an international currency for me and I guess it is how on the way we see it since this coins or currency is not regulated and since I appreciate how amazing this technology I would also call this as an international currency or global currency the better.

That's how proud people treat bitcoin, we just base on benefits.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

In my opinion, there will be many things to before that happen. But bitcoin is the global currency in the digital world. Also, bitcoin is the most popular and most expensive cryptocurrency that is centralized and easy to use. Even bitcoin price is unstable, the percentage of its rate value is becoming very high, and many user, company, and establishment are looking forward to accepting it. 
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

In my opinion, there will be many things to before that happen. But bitcoin is the global currency in the digital world. Also, bitcoin is the most popular and most expensive cryptocurrency that is centralized and easy to use. Even bitcoin price is unstable, the percentage of its rate value is becoming very high, and many user, company, and establishment are looking forward to accepting it. 

Exactly. BTC marketcap is huge now. Bigger than many countries GDP. But still, there is no real use of it. People buy it because they want to earn money. Many don't understand this at all. So all of this could break very easy. There is still a long path in front of BTC, and blockchain in general. But it is important that this all have perspective. Let's wait and see.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Exactly. BTC marketcap is huge now. Bigger than many countries GDP. But still, there is no real use of it. People buy it because they want to earn money. Many don't understand this at all. So all of this could break very easy. There is still a long path in front of BTC, and blockchain in general. But it is important that this all have perspective. Let's wait and see.

Even if it's market cap is bigger compared to individual countries GDP i still don't think it is ready and can be used internationally by all countries in place of their fiat currencies because the markljet cap could be no match if compared to e.ach continents GDP not to even talk about the whole world.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:42 PM

BitCoin is already an international currency. I can send you bitcoin right now. a system that goes from one end of the world to the other. BitCoin proved itself globally. only in some countries this is a little annoyance turned into cash. that's all.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:06:10 AM

I think Bitcoin is already international currency.bitcoin is a Crypto currency, we exchange it into dollar and we use it anywhere and we have no problem in it.It is also easy to pay and have some transaction via your Bitcoin wallet and that is perfect of the wallet.we just need a little more time with the halving in my eyes than its possible.

If bitcoin will be an international currency, it should be more stable like dollars. Because of being very volatile, bitcoin is only applicable at exchangers for trading but know one knows maybe in the future, there would be a crypto currency that will be applicable to be an international currency. For bitcoin today, I would say it would be a No!
Those two things are not related to each other bitcoin can be unstable and still be an international currency, you need to understand that bitcoin is a technology as well, and right now the technology is not perfect so in a way we are similar to the beta testers that products use to find bugs.
Cils05

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:52:01 AM

in admit its use in all countries can occur, bitcoin this can be a currency to three world in the international market, to a matter in admit its use in all countries, but I doubt as there are state reject the bitcoin ...
sailordgold

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:57:46 AM

bitcoin is already an international currency because a lot of people use it to transfer money from one countries to another.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:03 AM

Bitcoin has evolved to become an international digital currency. However it has its limitations. Not all countries are comfortable with cryptocurrency and not all people are in favour of it. Until it gets into the mainstream where a common citizen of any country thinks in terms of paying with bitcoin, it is difficult to become a common transaction medium.

The foundation of crypto evolution has been transparency and openness. Further, the ease of one to one transaction without any interference. Still there is a lot of problems that needs to be tackled before cryptocurrency enters mainstream. I think as such Bitcoin, Ethereum and a few others will first attain the goal of getting into common use worldwide.

As of now it is an investment tool where people buy and hold. Not sure how long this will continue. But we as a community should strive for gradual and steady growth by trying to combat volatility. It will then become a source for a lot of people to invest and transact. I think Bitcoin has a long future. Let us hope for the best.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:02:57 AM

bitcoin is already an international currency because a lot of people use it to transfer money from one countries to another.
That's true, but the market is so big and on the potential number of adopters, only few are just constantly using for online transaction.
Most of the people holding bitcoins are investors, therefore we need more people to help us increase the circulation of bitcoin to be able to  fully call it as an  international currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is an International Crypto Currency but not currency alone as bitcoin is a good crypto and many people admire its capability and the earnings and profit that can be gather on having bitcoin still it cannot be an International currency as bitcoin weaknesses are in line, transfer rate and transfer fees are big issue, also the absence of internet will be a big deal.
Hopefully, Bitcoin is to be the international currency very soon. Bitcoin is the currency on internet. And in the 21st century, technology is growing among the people. They become their lives more easy and comfortable by the use of technology. Bitcoin is the creation of latest technology. This gives us the opportunity of earning money. Bitcoin will replace the real money. In case of real currency, banks are involved in transactions.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:14:14 PM

the development of bitcoin is now very good, many countries have used bitcoin as a valid currency and payment instrument, but there are also some countries that still can not accept bitcoin as currency.
some countries that still can not accept the existence of bitcoin is because they have not really understand about bitcoin itself, they also want to learn about what and how bitcoin as currency, of course they are also trying to better understand about the use of bitcoin to be legalized and make rules about the use of bitcoin for the people of their country.
we all certainly have the same hope in bitcoin in the future, so that it can be used as an international currency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:16:11 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more of a storage of value than becoming a de facto currency.
Fees are going to hurt its usage of the common man.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

Bitcoin already known and used worldwide. Sure the number of people who use bitcoin is still not as big as we wanted to but it is not small neither. I wish that Gox thing never happened. Because of that scam people got scared a lot and they see bitcoin as scam sadly.
how to make all people love this currency, and change bad image (scam) about bitcoin?
if the government educate the people about bitcoin and give them idea what is crypto currency the bad image of bitcoin will change,some people think if they hear about bitcoin or see in the socia media they think scam they don't know that bitcoin can help the unemployed people to earn money,and bitcoin is already a international curreny cause you can use it in some establishment for payments.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sheltor

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:16:43 PM

With the way bitcoin going very soon it will become internationally  accepted, some countries are already accepting it and soon other will follow suite. It will strengthen dollars to other currencies and make online transaction very easy for people who wish to chop online
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:35:49 PM

Bitcoin is already an international currency, because in some other country it is already regulated as their own secondary legal currency as well like in Japan, Korea, VIetnam, Indonesia and Russia. Just feel free to correct me if there is something wrong that I said, good day Smiley
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

it's not limited by nation but limited by whether the shop is accepting bitcoin or not,i think every countries that having online shop there must be atleast one or more shop that accepting bitcoin as their alternative payment method and it's mean bitcoin can be used everywhere as long it's accepted
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: