Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
Yousint0r

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

bitcoin is international currency now you can send for every one just need internet access.
we just need more time to use it without exchange it to our cash money.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:05:37 PM

that's the future I expect from Bitcoin.
if Bitcoin becomes the international currency then the world economic system will change for the better.
I hope it happens soon.
Bitcoin is already an international currency where we can send our money all over the world. But still some countries are not accepted bitcoin as a payment and other countries get totally banned in using bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency that we’re going to use in the future and day by day the adoption of bitcoin continues to increase. If we can deliver the right information about bitcoin I know a lot of people will attract to use bitcoin and I wish the transaction is still fast even if many people will transact their money at the same time.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:34:22 PM

I think bitcoins can be used internationally and as a matter of fact bitcoins are already used internationally. There are some transactions that are being done in the whole wide world and it is really accepted by a lot of people. But as an international currency i am not convinced that the bitcoins are gonna make it like that because people are volatile and being volatile is also includes falling and falling is a hard part. And people do not wanted that and the government will also not allow that so it is hard to be like that
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

I think bitcoins can be used internationally and as a matter of fact bitcoins are already used internationally. There are some transactions that are being done in the whole wide world and it is really accepted by a lot of people. But as an international currency i am not convinced that the bitcoins are gonna make it like that because people are volatile and being volatile is also includes falling and falling is a hard part. And people do not wanted that and the government will also not allow that so it is hard to be like that

There are already some speculations that US is currently planning to implement the one world currency but definitely pertaining to dollar. As per the bitcoin, it is widely used by many people now all over the world for many transactions and most especially for investing and trading but I don't think it will be that easy to declare to people to use bitcoin as medium of exchange. I mean it requires a worldwide acceptance to implement this and a lot of government and legal ways are needed to do this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

If the world could be ready for change like this i will go for it cause life and payments will be easier and it will be finally possible to buy everything 24/7/365.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:09:40 PM

with how the bitcoin performs nowadays its not impossible, though i don't it will happen any time soon but rather later on, when the Bitcoin is widely accepted and rules were regulated not just with bitcoin but with the cryptocurrencies as well around the world.

Sanjida_j3233

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

"Bitcoin is a digital asset designed by its inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, to work as a currency. It is commonly referred to with terms like digital currency, digital cash, virtual currency, electronic currency, or cryptocurrency. The question whether bitcoin is a currency or not is still disputed."
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

It is time for the global transaction system to change, the use of fiat is too much trouble so there must be a good solution to solve the problem, and the presence of the bitcoin make one solution, I sure if bitcoin to be international currency will overcome the problems.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

bitcoin is already an international currency because a lot of people use it to transfer money from one countries to another.
Bitcoin is still not recognized as the legal currency b7 any of the country in the world so far. Till the time, this world will not recognize it as legal currency, it will very much difficult for bitcoin to become an international currency. Though bitcoin is having much potential of becoming in international currency but even then, there are certain factors on which this thing depends.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.
i think so. But some country not accept bitcoin, so what will we do to some country like that?
There is nothing you can do as an individual if a certain country does not accept bitcoin. Some countries prohibits it because they to them it may impose a threat to their economy.
Yea bitcoin can be international currency because bitcoin already replaced other crypto from market and now its playing a very big role in economy of many countries it also reduced unemployment in many countries so bitcoin is very important for world and that’s why it will be accepted by some more countries so when demand go high its mean its price will be also high and a time will come that it will be an international currency.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:26:39 AM

It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.
i think so. But some country not accept bitcoin, so what will we do to some country like that?
There is nothing you can do as an individual if a certain country does not accept bitcoin. Some countries prohibits it because they to them it may impose a threat to their economy.
To be an international currency I think it need some time because it’s a very big challenge for bitcoin and it’s not so easy to make it fast but I’m sure that bitcoin can be an international currency as bitcoin replaced other crypto from market and it reduced unemployment in many countries so for sure bitcoin can be but for that I believe that all the countries will have to accept bitcoin and also they will have to make it legal then It can be possible for bitcoin.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:38:32 AM

It is time for the transaction system to change, we are bored when the transaction and use currency from other countries and often make when the exchange then there is a significant value change with bitcoin then everything becomes concise and easy.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

Bitcoin is not a national currency because it is not widely known and owned. It's just a coin of the international crypto community.
Yeah, instead of call Bitcoin is a international currency, it is a currency for a community called under name "Cryptocurrency user". Like games, gems, diamond or gold ... are the money for games system. Bitcoin is the currency for this community, but in other fields, it is a digital asset.
Well what I believe is that bitcoin is a currency which is not limited to any particular community or class, it is the only currency of its nature which is available for everyone. There is no one who can stop anyone else from enjoying the perks of using bitcoin and working with it. It is digital asset and currency at a same time for everyone regardless of who they are. It totally depends on users that how they treat it.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:08 AM

Could be yes because as far as i know every nation recognized and earn money from it, This type of currency is truly amazing where you may have a chance to become a wealthiest man if you know how to handle BTC:)
You need to get your facts straight because bitcoin is already an international currency. Could you please define this phrase ‘international currency’? What I understand from this is a currency which is used internationally and bitcoin is used by people from international transactions, for online shopping etc. which clearly proves the international nature of this currency. In short, it is a global currency and global means international as well.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

For me, bitcoin soon to be the international currency.Because their few country don't accept the bitcoin, and we need more store, retailer, hotel, restaurant, and others to accept the bitcoin a mode of payments. Good things are food chain McDonald's accept the bitcoin. This will be a new step that more people and companies will invest in the bitcoin.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:13 PM

In this period of time nothing is impossible so i am looking forward to use bitcoins as an international currency. But as of now bitcoins can be use all around the world and can do transactions all over the world so for me that is already an under rates international currency. If there will be products that accept bitcoins that would be possible but people do not want their money to be lessen so it is hard that to be an official
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

Base on my answer so many people like the thread if they start a bitcoin talk it can be international currency when someone wants it. The bitcoin when it became international currency miners in different countries maybe knows the bitcoin may develop it can be pretend or it depends in government because in other countries hate the bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:33 PM

Base on my knowledge bitcoin is already an international currency. Most of the people all around the world are using and can earn and can trade the bitcoins. There only few country ban or don't accept bitcoin because they guess the bitcoin can be the most useful currency on this earth.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

bitcoin is already widely known by all societies around the world but bitcoin can not be used as an international currency because there are still many people in this world who have not known or even not know how to use / how to get it. it seems that bitcoin has not been able to replace the dollar as an international currency
agirlbtw

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:15 PM

Is Bitcoin an international currency or just an international commodity? A lot of people still wonder about this, and in my opinion BTC is a coin, and it will probably be used extensively in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: