TriggerX (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:55:02 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 09:28:09 PM by TriggerX

delete

Hi!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Divinityxd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

Which novels are you requesting help with? Those are 2 individual authors.
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 12:05:15 AM

I need someone who is familiar with the works of Sandra Cisneros and Harper Lee. I need to know some key events and motifs of both story for an essay. All I need is some key arguments and quotations. I will be paying 0.01BTC to whoever can do this. Please PM me for further information!

for about $4.50.  I can give you a start- both authors talk about girls, usually girls who don't necessarily have it easy, but they are strong girls.

For the $4.50, I am sure someone else who has more to gain could do a better job than me.

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:38:01 AM

I need someone who is familiar with the works of Sandra Cisneros and Harper Lee. I need to know some key events and motifs of both story for an essay. All I need is some key arguments and quotations. I will be paying 0.01BTC to whoever can do this. Please PM me for further information!

for about $4.50.  I can give you a start- both authors talk about girls, usually girls who don't necessarily have it easy, but they are strong girls.

For the $4.50, I am sure someone else who has more to gain could do a better job than me.

Well, I have a motif in mind that I want to relate in both books, but I need help generating a thesis about how to relate both. If you want more information, please PM me!

You're in a bind because you're asking for Asian wages from someone who lives in the U.S.  Sorry, I would want 10 times the amount.  But, for free, I would advise you to read To Kill a Monkingbird and House on Mango Street.  These are relatively easy reads and yet they have a lot of texture.  If you search online for the meanings/motifs, you will be able to understand completely these 2 books.

You then may want to go to Amazon and look at the reviews that these authors got for their books.  Stick with reading 2 or 3 of the really long reviews and only 5 stars for each book, because they will give you the most info on each author and the recurring themes.  (Major themes with both authors includes racism, sexism.  )You will start to see patterns, and then you're good to go start writing away!

Good luck!

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
Divinityxd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:45:35 AM

Well, I have a motif in mind that I want to relate in both books, but I need help generating a thesis about how to relate both. If you want more information, please PM me!

You're in a bind because you're asking for Asian wages from someone who lives in the U.S.  Sorry, I would want 10 times the amount.  But, for free, I would advise you to read To Kill a Monkingbird and House on Mango Street.  These are relatively easy reads and yet they have a lot of texture.  If you search online for the meanings/motifs, you will be able to understand completely these 2 books.

You then may want to go to Amazon and look at the reviews that these authors got for their books.  Stick with reading 2 or 3 of the really long reviews and only 5 stars for each book, because they will give you the most info on each author and the recurring themes.  (Major themes with both authors includes racism, sexism.  )You will start to see patterns, and then you're good to go start writing away!

Good luck!

He was seeking only an opening paragraph. I have discussed the proposition, but still, he took off so, I doubt I will be able to find time. I'm still unsure of why I considered .01, now that I think about it, just isn't worthwhile, maybe 30mbtc.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:00:22 AM

Well, the most important work pf Harper Lee is To Kill a Mockingbird which talks mostly of the discrimination and predjudice towards less priviledged people. I think that's worth writing about.

MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:41:23 AM

After informing Divinityxd about my requirements, he provided half of what I expected and had to sleep as he was tired (which was entirely fine by me as I didn't need the entire thing finished then). However, I contacted him yesterday and partly today, and I still have no response from him yet. I already paid him 0.01BTC, but I'm not sure if he's going to be much help now. If anyone can get a hold of him, please tell him to contact me asap.

Anyways, I'm halfway done writing an essay, and I would like for a person to proofread it. (Not just missing commas, but also incomplete structures and run on sentences, etc). I will be paying 0.01BTC again to who can do a sufficient job in proofreading. Cheers!
Sure I'll do it, but next time make sure that he finishes the job before paying him.

tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:04:32 AM

After informing Divinityxd about my requirements, he provided half of what I expected and had to sleep as he was tired (which was entirely fine by me as I didn't need the entire thing finished then). However, I contacted him yesterday and partly today, and I still have no response from him yet. I already paid him 0.01BTC, but I'm not sure if he's going to be much help now. If anyone can get a hold of him, please tell him to contact me asap.

Anyways, I'm halfway done writing an essay, and I would like for a person to proofread it. (Not just missing commas, but also incomplete structures and run on sentences, etc). I will be paying 0.01BTC again to who can do a sufficient job in proofreading. Cheers!
Sure I'll do it, but next time make sure that he finishes the job before paying him.

Forgot to update this, MagicIsMe did a fantastic job editing the essay and overall I am very pleased with his work. Just a heads up, if someone is able to contact Divinityxd please let me know, he still hasn't responded to my PMs.

I don't think he ditched you or anything, considering that his last activity was on the day he replied to this post. He's probably had some problems, technical or personal.
roadcrap

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:55:57 AM

Has this been resolved?

I am wondering about Div and his reputation...
TriggerX (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:09:00 AM

Has this been resolved?

I am wondering about Div and his reputation...

Oh I originally was going to go with Div but JoelJantsen PM'd me and offered to do it and a lower price, so I took his offer instead.

Hi!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: