Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:26:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ignore this, mod delete this.  (Read 2029 times)
outofmind (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:14:14 AM

Good review, but how would you rate the Time vs. Rewards? If you had to break down your earnings based on an hourly rate, what would it be? The $700/month that you claim, OP - how much time does that require? And lastly, will you share your BTC address here with us as solid proof that you're bringing in at least $700 worth of payments to your address?

Thanks.

About the 4BTC ++ I've made with this method, I can tell you I only spent about total 30hours, since 2015.,
and you can definitely made more if you dedicate more time, but I've many other business, from LBC trading, stock investing, and real life.
And for the my bitcoin wallet, as picture shown I'm using Multibit HD wallet, currently having roughly about 1 BTC balance,
due to I have multiple investment, some I've cash out, some I've invested in Loanbase & BTCJam (about ~2BTC)

I don't just keep my money sit there and wait for inflation lol.
Yeah but the blockchain is an open ledger so you can post your wallet address here as proof.

I guess you didn't know what's HD wallet..  Embarrassed
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:21:23 AM

Sold another copy to Factotum,
but you know what? I've decided not to raise the price first, so people, take the chance!
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:38:15 AM

Ok,I've received the method.
First of all,the method is truly grey hat and may contain some risks but if you follow everything said in the e-book you won't have any problem.The e-book is written well and everything is explained in an understendable manner.
The OP is helpful and willing to answer every question which is something I really admire.
You can make good profit with this method,it depends on the resources and time you have but I may say that op's estimations are valid.He showed me his earnings and it's fair to say he's made well over 4 btc+ so far but keep in mind as I've said that it depends on you.
Overall,It looks like a profitable method.That's all I can say for now.That's my vouch.

MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:04:10 AM

First of all,the method is truly grey hat and may contain some risks but if you follow everything said in the e-book you won't have any problem.The e-book is written well and everything is explained in an understendable manner.
The OP is helpful and willing to answer every question which is something I really admire.
You can make good profit with this method,it depends on the resources and time you have but I may say that op's estimations are valid.He showed me his earnings and it's fair to say he's made well over 4 btc+ so far but keep in mind as I've said that it depends on you.
Overall,It looks like a profitable method.That's all I can say for now.That's my vouch.
Does it involve making a website or advertising? That would really be a hassle if it was.

Also, about the investment, is it really the amount stated?

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

It doesn't involve any adversting.Yes,the investment stated is correct,you can start from there.

outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:12:55 AM

Thanks for the vouch ! Appreciate it !
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:03:04 AM

if those numbers are real I am sure many or even all would pay double the prize if they would be sure that it works and it is not illegal.

until now it is not clear if everyone can use it without any fears to be an inch in illegal waters

maybe if OP can specify for whom or what kind of persons it will not fit?

outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

if those numbers are real I am sure many or even all would pay double the prize if they would be sure that it works and it is not illegal.

until now it is not clear if everyone can use it without any fears to be an inch in illegal waters

As I said, this is greyhat, which you make money from a company that make thousands of millions with a little problem in their policies.

Everyone are eligible to do this, unless they are having high quality of morals. But this is greyhat as I mentioned before, for people that doesn't care about moral.
Bettwarm

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:05:23 PM

As I said, this is greyhat, which you make money from a company that make thousands of millions with a little problem in their policies.

Everyone are eligible to do this, unless they are having high quality of morals. But this is greyhat as I mentioned before, for people that doesn't care about moral.
I am interested in this method, but I don't want to do anything that is not legal.
Please send me a pm with some little more details, does it require an ID, Website, any social media accounts, hacking/cracking?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:25:28 PM

I am interested in this method, but I don't want to do anything that is not legal.
Please send me a pm with some little more details, does it require an ID, Website, any social media accounts, hacking/cracking?

No you don't need to do any of that.
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:49:10 PM

Another copy sold to BTCforJoe,
act fast guys, this eBook is very reasonable to be sell at above $100, it's a no-brainer deal at this price.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:02:51 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 03:33:31 PM by FruitsBasket

act fast guys, this eBook is very reasonable to be sell at above $100, it's a no-brainer deal at this price.

Just bought this method. Hope it will give some results. Waiting for the email to arrive.
I got an email, but no method in it. I paid and entered my email, but i dont have an slut.io account. Doe sthe method gets send to my email, or in my slut.io account?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

Just bought this method. Hope it will give some results. Waiting for the email to arrive.
I got an email, but no method in it. I paid and entered my email, but i dont have an slut.io account. Doe sthe method gets send to my email, or in my slut.io account?

Please add me on skype - exchangewithjoseph
I'll proceed with you after confirming the purchase.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:46:39 PM

Please add me on skype - exchangewithjoseph
I'll proceed with you after confirming the purchase.
I have added you on Skype.
Please send the ebook to me.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:05:43 PM

I have added you on Skype.
Please send the ebook to me.

Another copy sold to FruitsBasket & susurr,
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:34:39 AM

Bumping this ~  Grin
elm
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:19:21 AM

Bumping this ~  Grin

why the bump? interest is going down?

would you agree to this explanation  I found

The term "grey hat" refers to a computer hacker or computer security expert who may sometimes violate laws or typical ethical standards, but does not have the malicious intent typical of a black hat hacker. The term began to be used in the late 1990s, derived from the concepts of "white hat" and "black hat" hackers.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:24:43 AM

Bumping this ~  Grin

The term "grey hat" refers to a computer hacker or computer security expert who may sometimes violate laws or typical ethical standards, but does not have the malicious intent typical of a black hat hacker. The term began to be used in the late 1990s, derived from the concepts of "white hat" and "black hat" hackers.

I have bought the method and I have posted a review, so I know what I'm talking about.

The method itself doesn't involve hacking or anything. However, I will not personally use this method because yes, I agree with your definition. And laws are strict here. If your country has loose laws, then sure, go ahead. It's not that bad.

However it is very profitable, that's for sure. It's up to you whether your moral standards are up to it or not.
outofmind (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:30:56 AM

Bumping this ~  Grin

There's always a lot of money making method around, from entirely legal (whitehat) to serious crime (blackhat),
it depends on your morality. For example, people who selling MSDN keys or MSDN Account, cracked entertainment account, all these are illegal as well if you noticed.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:09:56 AM

Bumping this ~  Grin

There's always a lot of money making method around, from entirely legal (whitehat) to serious crime (blackhat),
it depends on your morality. For example, people who selling MSDN keys or MSDN Account, cracked entertainment account, all these are illegal as well if you noticed.

thanks for your answers ( outofmind & Cyaren)

to fully understand if I can use it in my country I would need to have more info before I buy the ebook or I need to buy  it and throw it away if I can't use the method. I am sure you will agree with this. I also agree it is not a big investment to buy it and if one can't use it to throw it away. it is just not the best feeling to throw some money out of the window Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: