Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [btc] HIGHBTC.COM- 1000-5000 SATOSHI EVERY 15 MINUTES || 50% REFERALL COMISSION  (Read 6949 times)
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:04:59 PM

so i need to say about site admin 1) you need fix all problems in site 2) put cashout minimum  not change it every day and then promote there you say 50 % referall %  but 3 times i lost my acaunt with my referrals becaus you have many bugs  every day

cristodulo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:05:49 PM

1 user has 700.000 Satoshi , i will pay he when he make 1.000.000 and show you the proof of payment.
I will move the treshold back to 500.000 back next week.
Who said i am scammer , please provide proof that shows i don't payed any user. Thank you!
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:20:51 PM

so i need to say about site admin 1) you need fix all problems in site 2) put cashout minimum  not change it every day and then promote there you say 50 % referall %  but 3 times i lost my acaunt with my referrals becaus you have many bugs  every day
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:23:03 PM

1 user has 700.000 Satoshi , i will pay he when he make 1.000.000 and show you the proof of payment.
I will move the treshold back to 500.000 back next week.
Who said i am scammer , please provide proof that shows i don't payed any user. Thank you!
so we will wait for the next week and when it's at 500k we will think about it for one day or 2
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:27:46 PM

But other faucets how are approved? Does they have content?

Probably used a different website for approval, probably got lucky, who knows? What will you do if you do not get accepted? Raise the withdrawal threshold again?

Hey man, no need to be a douche about this. If you don't like it, don't claim on the faucet. Here you are, talking all this shit, and making yourself look like an immature kid throwing a tantrum. How about you meet the threshold first, and then if admin doesn't pay, continue to talk shit then. Otherwise, from a 3rd-party perspective, you just look like an asshole, man. Not cool.

No one is forcing you to claim from this faucet, so no need to keep harping on him. Just let it go, cool? Thanks, bud.
you really need to shut your mouth you a55 5meller
we have all the rights to insult scammers when they scam and before they scam because we work hard daily and in the end they get all the profits and we get nothing.

First of all, I wasn't even talking to you. Secondly, the admin is here everyday fixing his faucet and making improvements. If you prefer, why don't you go to the SatoshiNow or Ace of Coins thread, or any other thread where the admin has disappeared. And lastly, how do you know that this admin is a scammer? Have you reached your threshold? Have you requested a cashout and not been paid?

You need to look up the definition of the word "scammer", because obviously, you have no idea what it means. Besides, nobody is forcing you to visit the site and spend your time claiming from it. If you're so sure that it's not going to pay you, why are you wasting your time with it, and then wasting even more time posting here?

You don't need people like us to make you look like a fool. You do it to yourself. And calling people names? "Ass smeller"? Great way to act like a child, dude. Roll Eyes

bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:29:02 PM

why do you hold back so much for minimum payout? its to much
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:13:42 PM

Probably used a different website for approval, probably got lucky, who knows? What will you do if you do not get accepted? Raise the withdrawal threshold again?

Hey man, no need to be a douche about this. If you don't like it, don't claim on the faucet. Here you are, talking all this shit, and making yourself look like an immature kid throwing a tantrum. How about you meet the threshold first, and then if admin doesn't pay, continue to talk shit then. Otherwise, from a 3rd-party perspective, you just look like an asshole, man. Not cool.

No one is forcing you to claim from this faucet, so no need to keep harping on him. Just let it go, cool? Thanks, bud.
you really need to shut your mouth you a55 5meller
we have all the rights to insult scammers when they scam and before they scam because we work hard daily and in the end they get all the profits and we get nothing.

First of all, I wasn't even talking to you. Secondly, the admin is here everyday fixing his faucet and making improvements. If you prefer, why don't you go to the SatoshiNow or Ace of Coins thread, or any other thread where the admin has disappeared. And lastly, how do you know that this admin is a scammer? Have you reached your threshold? Have you requested a cashout and not been paid?

You need to look up the definition of the word "scammer", because obviously, you have no idea what it means. Besides, nobody is forcing you to visit the site and spend your time claiming from it. If you're so sure that it's not going to pay you, why are you wasting your time with it, and then wasting even more time posting here?

You don't need people like us to make you look like a fool. You do it to yourself. And calling people names? "Ass smeller"? Great way to act like a child, dude. Roll Eyes
yes youare an a55 5meller because you are defending a scammer
earlier or later, this admin will disappear too when the right time comes so he is a scammer
increasing thesehold to double to avoid paying users is proof enough for his scam methods
and also he promise to pay us but he doesn't even know what he is doing, a user from here helped him lol
what if that user didn't help him ? he will keep on waiting approval from adsense -- no approval -- no payement for us
this is the exact definition of a scam.
someone who is honest should pay the users when they reach thereshold, but not increase it to avoid paying
and yes i reached the 500k which is written on the homepage of the website but i didn't receive payement cause i couldn't request
you got it now idiot ?
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:02:52 PM

But is the same thing if you reach 500.000 and i pay to you 2,21$ or if you reach 1.000.000 and i pay you 4,42$....
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:46:32 PM

I never said OP is a scammer just that his faucet is starting to look scammy. Why come here promoting your faucet with 0 intention of paying until you get your pending ads approved? Doing that will waste users time if the ads are not approved. That's like marketing a product you do not have and when people have paid, you tell them it will be manufactured and shipped next year.

But apparently pointing this out makes me a douche / immature kid throwing a tantrum  Roll Eyes
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:30:47 PM

But is the same thing if you reach 500.000 and i pay to you 2,21$ or if you reach 1.000.000 and i pay you 4,42$....
no it's not the same thing. i already reached 500.000 and you didn't pay me anything
and actually i can't move my hand, i'm in the hospital right now, got it ?
btc junkie

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:48:43 PM

lol wut? You can't be serious.
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:14:47 PM

no it's not the same thing. i already reached 500.000 and you didn't pay me anything
and actually i can't move my hand, i'm in the hospital right now, got it ?
You don't reached.Smiley
AF50

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:46:10 PM

you can low the rewards pretty fast
but the minimum to withdraw don't?
do it now.. so everyone can see you as legit
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:49:45 PM

he will not do it cause it's not legit Grin
btc junkie

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:17:46 PM

What's the matter OP? You thought ad revenue would catch up to total balance owed? At least you kept your promise of not increasing the withdrawal threshold again. Instead you decrease payouts lol. More red flags 
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:04:34 PM

I never said OP is a scammer just that his faucet is starting to look scammy. Why come here promoting your faucet with 0 intention of paying until you get your pending ads approved? Doing that will waste users time if the ads are not approved. That's like marketing a product you do not have and when people have paid, you tell them it will be manufactured and shipped next year.

But apparently pointing this out makes me a douche / immature kid throwing a tantrum  Roll Eyes

Apologies, dude, I actually misread the quotes and got the posts confused. It was apparently the admin that called you a retard, and not the other way around; I thought you were the one calling the admin names, but after re-reading the posts... Yeah, this admin has no professionalism.

And...

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Now the site has popups? Not just regular popups, but popups with malware that take over and full screen the page?

Yeah, fuck this. I'm out.

I was a big proponent of this faucet, and actually wanted to believe that the admin was on the right track, as he was responsive in listening to the input I would tell him via here and his chat feature. But that just takes the cake. The raise in withdrawal limit made sense, as it's understandable. The drop in claim amounts even made sense, as it helps your site to become more sustainable. But I've referred plenty of people to this site, and I'm very careful as not to promote sites that have popups, ESPECIALLY with malware on those popups.

Not only that, there are many times where I couldn't claim because of the countdown bug where if ANY of my referrals have claimed in the last 15 minutes, I couldn't do so. Bug is still not fixed.

Also, my account was reset to 0 before because of admin's bugs and mistakes. And then when I had over 300,000 satoshi balance, it was reset to 100,000 balance because of another update or bug fix or whatever.

Admin, I know you're doing everything you can to ensure that your site makes money so you can pay out your users, but you're going about it the wrong way. And now I'm inclined to feel like you're going to end up not paying the users once they continue making withdrawals. Once or twice? Probably. But continually? Nope. I have no faith that you have the knowledge or the ability to run a sustainable faucet.

But the popups thing? Yeah, that's the straw that broke the camel's back. Any admin that adds popups to their faucet is pretty much saying "FUCK YOU USERS HAHAHAHA!".

So, admin, FUCK YOU right back.

cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:16:18 AM

The popups are from popads.net
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:27:23 AM

Tomorrow i will move highbtc on other domain , Fixing the bug with referall , increasing back the claim ammounts and decreasing threshold to 500.000 and removing popups.
I will move on a domain with add sense.
btc junkie

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:27:15 AM

Tomorrow i will move highbtc on other domain , Fixing the bug with referall , increasing back the claim ammounts and decreasing threshold to 500.000 and removing popups.

What's the point of changing domains? Are you going to clear everyone's balance on this domain? Ads need to be set up before allowing users to claim. So your new domain is just going to be a repeat of this one unless you plan to make initial payouts from your pocket (which you can do with your current domain so no need for a new domain)

either way you are no longer a trustworthy faucet owner
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:37:33 AM

What's the point of changing domains? Are you going to clear everyone's balance on this domain? Ads need to be set up before allowing users to claim. So your new domain is just going to be a repeat of this one unless you plan to make initial payouts from your pocket (which you can do with your current domain so no need for a new domain)

either way you are no longer a trustworthy faucet owner
No , i will not clear everyone's balance.
The domain is accepted on add sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: