Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 1321 times)
user64 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:30:05 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 08:28:11 PM by user64

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SUPPORT CRYPTO

DON'T DESTROY IT

opmac

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

Don't care!!!

You are still pushing and promoting ponzi games.

Your so called learning will still only have people lose BTC from theft from scambags

You are creating a false sense of security!!!

So when you launch your real BS ponzi scam site you will steal from others!!!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

It is on TESTNET dude! You can not lose real bitcoins here... Roll Eyes

TESTNET or not, what is the purpose of this site? It's to study and "learn the basics of a ponzi" and why they collapse? What's the point? You know that by operating on the testnet, you're not going to get an accurate report of how ponzis collapse, right? Because they're free coins. There's no risk for anyone that wants to "test" your website...

Thanks for trying to get us to be pawns for your test site, but no thanks. Chances are that you'll use the data you gain from the testnet and then launch a real site with it.

Let me save you some time. Don't. There is no sustainability in ponzi's, and this one is no different, except for the fact that people don't have to put up real money to risk. So what's the god damn point? To earn a 0.001 BTC reward for reporting bugs n shit? Huh

I'm still lost as to what you're trying to achieve here, except for the fact that you probably plan on launching this site to accept real BTC in the future.

Amiright?

opmac

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:11:04 PM

TESTNET or not, what is the purpose of this site? It's to study and "learn the basics of a ponzi" and why they collapse? What's the point? You know that by operating on the testnet, you're not going to get an accurate report of how ponzis collapse, right? Because they're free coins. There's no risk for anyone that wants to "test" your website...

Thanks for trying to get us to be pawns for your test site, but no thanks. Chances are that you'll use the data you gain from the testnet and then launch a real site with it.

Let me save you some time. Don't. There is no sustainability in ponzi's, and this one is no different, except for the fact that people don't have to put up real money to risk. So what's the god damn point? To earn a 0.001 BTC reward for reporting bugs n shit? Huh

I'm still lost as to what you're trying to achieve here, except for the fact that you probably plan on launching this site to accept real BTC in the future.

Amiright?

JOE

You are correct!!!

shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Don't care!!!

Your so called learning will still only have people lose BTC from theft from scambags

Oh..now you are predicting the future... All right. I'm saying that you will write a book against the ponzis and will want money from people to buy it! So you are a scammer too Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
opmac

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:18:48 PM

Don't care!!!

Oh..now you are predicting the future... All right. I'm saying that you will write a book against the ponzis and will want money from people to buy it! So you are a scammer too Cheesy

Here is another prediction. You will write another post that has no bearing on anything.

I must be Nostradamus

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:02:36 PM

Amiright?

Bitch please... you have a negative trust for promoting a real ponzi, and now trying to teach others?
If you are worrying that much about wasting time, why are you wasting our both time and post in this thread that is about a damn TESTNET game? probably because you are running a real ponzi right now, and are scared of competitors but are also too stupid to understand that we operate on TESTNET...

Investor based games, are - guess what - games, no matter if they operate on live or on the testnet. But we are the onl one who gives you the opportunity to try it out, without risk, in order to understand the risk of losing all...

It is the same as a demo on a forex trading service...

So calling people names now Roll Eyes

You're claiming that you're giving people the opportunity to try a ponzi without any risk so they can learn how not to lose it all? Or just to understand the risk of losing it? I'm just trying to figure out what it is you're trying to accomplish, because it seems as if you don't even know.

And I have never operated a ponzi, and never will. And you must really be salty if you're stooping so low as to accuse me of doing such things lol. And again, testnet or not, I still don't understand why you're operating a site like this... If that makes me stupid, then please, by all means, explain it to me in a way that actually makes sense. Huh

shefchenko17

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:31:15 PM

Don't care!!!

Here is another prediction. You will write another post that has no bearing on anything.

I must be Nostradamus
You must be Nonsenseamus

opmac

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:34:38 PM

Don't care!!!

I must be Nostradamus
You must be Nonsenseamus

Thank you for proving my point. Nuff said with you.

shefchenko17

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:31:11 PM

Yeah.. And your GREAT point is.. "So when you launch your real BS ponzi scam site you will steal from others!!!" ... So fucking proven!

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:42:00 PM

Admin scammer, has launched yet another scam  Angry
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:37:14 PM

What is the point of scamming testnet coins though? If people start selling them, the testnet chain will be restarted like it has in the past. The only real reason for him to scam is if he wants testnet coins to use for testing his own projects, but he could get those from a faucet. I don't see a purpose really for this. Maybe he wants to run an actual Bitcoin one, and he is testing it first.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
opmac

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:40:52 PM

What is the point of scamming testnet coins though? If people start selling them, the testnet chain will be restarted like it has in the past. The only real reason for him to scam is if he wants testnet coins to use for testing his own projects, but he could get those from a faucet. I don't see a purpose really for this. Maybe he wants to run an actual Bitcoin one, and he is testing it first.

Yes. That is the most likely scenario.

Setting up for deceit and theft

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:21:22 AM

Admin scammer, has launched yet another scam  Angry

Yes. That is the most likely scenario.

Setting up for deceit and theft

Actually nobody cares, that's the truth.

I see there has been spent a lot of effort on this script, also you used the DataTables which I definitely love.
As PHP/Bitcoin developer I'd suggest you to sell the script with that exact template but in different colours, it would be more profitable and easier to manage imho.
Btw, are you using Bitcoin Core's original API or 3rd party eg. BlockTrail?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:52:50 AM

Well, seeing as this is clearly just the preliminary stage of a later mainnet ponzi operation, this PSA stands:

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

You know, the only point that you achieve with this behavior, is that you are censoring the bitcointalk, while it is clearly meant for free speech.

Free speech is not freedom from the consequences of that speech and if you choose to freely behave dishonestly then you will be held to account for that.

But I know how much you assholes hate being held to account and like to resort to screeching diatribe about how bitcoin is supposed to be an anarchist utopia with no central authority but, guess what? Bitcointalk is not bitcoin and this is a community action.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:06:28 AM

This board section, is for investor based games, if you do not like them, stay away, but stop treating people for posting in those board section.

There are million of ponzis out there, you will never be able to censor them all. But by censoring only a few of them, makes you suspicious. It shows that you are only trying to push your own service, or a service that you are involved in by deforming other services.

However, you are a clear troll so lets stop feeding you! Wink

The same goes for you, if you do not like them. stay away.
If there are million of ponzis out there, by all means go there.
Thank you, bye bye.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:55:18 AM

Something tells me you're the same admin of HonestDoubler and FlexyBit  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: