Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Someone With Activity 300+  (Read 396 times)
tenaciouzd (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:02:25 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 06:14:02 AM by tenaciouzd

You maybe need to hold signatures and avatars for me !

Pm me for more info ! User with negative trust is ok !

Need just 1 person !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsum

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:04:55 AM

can i ?

tenaciouzd (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:05:35 AM

can i ?

sorry you can't !

Your activity less than 300
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:11:12 AM

You maybe need to hold signatures and avatars for me !

Pm me for more info ! User with negative trust is ok !

Need just 1 person !

Can I help you?

Maybe give use a bit more details about it
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:18:44 AM

Just out of curiosity what is the point to use an ID with 300 activity points in which even negative trust is not a problem ? You can pm me the details and a friend of mine might be there to help you out .
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:38:04 AM

What is this about? You have an active scam accusation and I think helping you out will result to be helping someone who is a fraud. Not that I am saying that you are but it's just base on the accustion. Well is that the reason why it's okay that negged users to do the work for you? Why don't you give out the details in here?
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:45:10 AM

smells fishy over there why asking for 300+ activities and didnt post the proper info, if your posting legal jobs post the info right here so that people will know what are they into, and surely i think many people will doubting to take this job because you have active scam accusation,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:47:47 AM

I think what they want is someone to test out designs because you need 300+ activity to get certain sig aspects while lower ranks would have those blocked. I've done this before, then reverted to my default sig immediately after.

Wouldn't do it for OP without the amount of the scam accusation BTC in the hands of one of the highest-ranked forum escrows while the case progresses, though.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
tenaciouzd (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:49:56 AM

What is this about? You have an active scam accusation and I think helping you out will result to be helping someone who is a fraud. Not that I am saying that you are but it's just base on the accustion. Well is that the reason why it's okay that negged users to do the work for you? Why don't you give out the details in here?

Don't need to spam this thread. i never scam anyone. If someone keep telling lies against me and because of that dumb ass DT members give me negative feedback its not my fault

Anyway its not the thread to discuss about it.Thought you already made Half $$ with your post opps leesss than half $ !

Edit : I didn't make the thread to mine half $  from it ! So Stay out from My thread Sig Spammers
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:52:21 AM

Don't need to spam this thread. i never scam anyone. If someone keep telling lies against me and because of that dumb ass DT members give me negative feedback its not my fault

Anyway its not the thread to discuss about it.Thought you already made Half $$ with your post opps leesss than half $ !

Edit : I didn't make the thread to mine half $  from it ! So Stay out from My thread Sig Spammers

Feel free to counter the scam accusation on that accusation thread. If you are not wrong you should counter the accusation and prove your words. DT members are trusted members and they are not given colours to play with. They have a valid point behind every feedback they give whether it  is neutral/positive/negative.

Other than that if you feel guys here are spamming then hit "Ignore"button or " Report to moderator ".Mods/Staff will be happy to handle that for you. There is no reason to call others sig.  spammers to hide your accusation. Better learn to counter an accusation proving yourself rather than countering calling someone a scammer.

If you feel am a sig.  spammer as well report me to my campaign manager "notaek " or report me to mod. I will be happy with any action regarding my post. BTW GL Smiley

Also why don't you mention some more details in OP to clear things a bit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: