Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think Particl is the latest Scam in Crypto?
Yes, this things should not be supported. Exchanges supporting are part of the Scam. - 40 (38.1%)
it is not. - 10 (9.5%)
Most probably it is. - 16 (15.2%)
I have no doubt. I even lost money there. - 7 (6.7%)
Of course, pump and dump scam. - 32 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PART] Particl is latest Shadow cash rebrand Scam - SDC coinswap is now Particl  (Read 20579 times)
sickandtired (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:40:21 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 03:36:20 AM by sickandtired

Edit: after scaming with Cinnicoin, they scammed with shadowcash, now they are back to scam again and swap and fk all their investors into
the new scam called:  Particl

Can't believe all the cancer this (cinni / shadow pump and dump group) called "Shadow Developers and community" bring to crypto.

They spend most time fighting/trashing/insulting other projects / communities.

The only non moderated shadowtrash threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

shadow last attack to other community https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456464.80

They lie about everything (market was supposed to be released 2 times by now)
now they say they never announced a release.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg13867278#msg13867278
The post above links the full deanonimization (broken privacy for every key) of the shadowcash block chain.

Shadowtrash was one of the old school pumping coins managed by a pumping group. (the same one that pumped and dumped cinni)

They think that by avoiding the real issues and playing their trolling tricks everyone can be fooled in forgeting they own most of the coin.

They have one of the most censored threads in the crypto space, they even have bots that deletes comments that affect their "project"

They dont allow or give space for debate, they dont hold responsible either, they say their devs owe the community nothing as they work for
free (lie again, they have got donations already, no matter the quantity but the community deserves someone responsible not just bs from this
so called "group", where "troll jackals" would fit best.

Just go check the markets graphics, it has painted pump and dump all over it, can not even find organic growth indicators,
Plain pump and dump graphic.

This are a dangerous group of individuals that believe no other project of crypto should exist, does not hold the crypto ideals at all.
They were even fighting Bitcoin until they noticed they were losing support for those kind of statements. Now they say they dont fight it.

Convenient right. no real core values. born from a pump and dump scheme called cinni. Instamined till code fix and reduced days of mining
to reduce supply and benefit the first miners (cinni pump and dumpers) so you can imagine who holds the coins.

Can not even remember all the projects ive seen shadowtrash trying to troll/piss off/fight to look for pr/involve in other threads only to create conflict.

They think everyone is stupid, I made this thread to prove them the crypto community is not stupid at all, everyone is aware of this issues.

I dont think this fits with satoshi vision at all, on the contrary is one of those projects that brings the worst of crypto. what a way to fight for adoption.

Can officially say, Shadowcash is the Cancer of Crypto.

Shadow crash is starting to make plans for their next attack, this time Vcash

https://i.imgur.com/mPSPydW.png

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:14:54 AM

SDC makes my sys look stupid.
I think you are a troll account that no one should give a shit about. Get on your real account and cry like an adult in public.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:20:01 AM

I think you are a shill account that no one should give a shit about.

This is the trolling tricks i was talking about, see, attack first, make questions after.

Also your fake "quoting of myself" just shows the community how much you like to
manipulate and desinformate while creating conflict with any other cryptocurrency.

Thanks for proving the points are right.

The cryptocommunity is not stupid and they have the last word.
erok

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:24:11 AM

This is the trolling tricks i was talking about, see, attack first, make questions after.

Also your fake "quoting of myself" just shows the community how much you like to
manipulate and desinformate while creating conflict with any other cryptocurrency.

You are on a troll account complaining about trolling. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You are the cancer of this "society". The idea that someone can just create a new account and setup an ICO or troll the crap out of a competitor is the cancer of Bitcointalk. Shame on you. Again, get on your real account and voice your grievances in public. I would put money down that you are from Sys.

Also, everyone loses money in this game at some point. It is a free market and has ups and downs. But the fact is NOT ONE PERSON got hacked on SDC and lost funds because of it.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:26:47 AM

Thats right, you're a newbie acc and every single post you have made has been attacking Shadow.  Why not use your real acc?  
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:39:29 AM

Thats right, you're a newbie acc and every single post you have made has been attacking Shadow.  Why not use your real acc?  

This is my real account, I only made it to let people know the truth behind shadow,
I started as an investor and your pump and dump scheme killed my investment,
after that I went to the IRC channels and ask about the project, after the dump
all the team started to treat us investors like shit, one had to be scared of asking about the market, zeuner report, missing cryptographer, lack of dev communication, etc etc etc, untill i could not handle it more and I just had to come out with all my findings.

Projects like yours are the ones that make investors like me have nothing to do with crypto,
good thing is I started investing in real coins that do deliver and work based on merits more than bs/hype/manipulation tactics/ and all disclosed so far.

If you want to know more just visit the real ummoderated thread i link at OP.

Same way you dont owe me the investor nothing, i dont owe you nothing.

Tried to bring all this issues by their proper way (irc, bitcointalk ann) just to get

kicked in the ass with a: "Dump, we dont care" . "It will be ready when it will be ready" . "we have not give timelines" "It is not our fault"  "etc etc etc

when just a week earlier answers were (on pump) :  "Yes! market out in the next 3 weeks!", "Yes as soon as its out we will update the mobile wallet", "Yes dev is always on the channel to answer" etc etc etc, which all were lies and investors manipulation to make us buy based on lies and bs.

and now since day 1 of my posts (first on official shadow ANN, with questions not facts) and they just got deleted at the 5 minutes,
you just keep calling me names, thinking everyone is an idiot but you.

I sustain, Shadow is the cancer of crypto.
and the cryptocommunity is the one that will have the last word, not you nor me, only the facts.
erok

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:48:00 AM

This is my real account, I only made it to let people know the truth behind shadow,
all the team started to treat us investors like shit, one had to be scared of asking about the market, zeuner report, missing cryptographer, lack of dev communication, etc etc etc, untill i could not handle it more and I just had to come out with all my findings.

Projects like yours are the ones that make investors like me have nothing to do with crypto,
good thing is I started investing in real coins that do deliver and work based on merits more than bs/hype/manipulation tactics/ and all disclosed so far.

Tried to bring all this issues by their proper way (irc, bitcointalk ann) just to get

kicked in the ass with a: "Dump, we dont care" . "It will be ready when it will be ready" . "we have not give timelines" "It is not our fault"  "etc etc etc

when just a week earlier answers were (on pump) :  "Yes! market out in the next 3 weeks!", "Yes as soon as its out we will update the mobile wallet", "Yes dev is always on the channel to answer" etc etc etc, which all were lies and investors manipulation to make us buy based on lies and bs.

and now since day 1 of my posts (first on official shadow ANN, with questions not facts) and they just got deleted at the 5 minutes,

and the cryptocommunity is the one that will have the last word, not you nor me, only the facts.
LOL you only created an account on here to troll SDC. No one is buying that. Get on your real account or stfu.

And stop blaming other people for your issues. There was no ICO on shadow, no premine, it was fairlaunched, no premine, it is PoS, the devs are responsive on slack if you have questions unlike 95% of other cryptos, the community is helpful for troubleshooting multiple platforms, and if you follow the git you know it gets updated constantly due to the active devs and community and the code is legit. Maybe they should have promised things like ebay and etsy and not deliver, maybe they should have promised a coin swap to inflate price and not deliver, maybe they should have even put out multiple crap gui's and centralized escrow for a shortcut, maybe they should have switched over to a new blockchain to give the impression that their blockchain is so quick even though that really just erases all transaction history for a temporary performance boost. But they didn't do any of that hype game bullshit, they are doing things the right way it seems. They even paid out bounties which a scam wouldn't do.

You just got BTFO troll account.

sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:52:04 AM

kicked in the ass with a: "Dump, we dont care" . "It will be ready when it will be ready" . "we have not give timelines" "It is not our fault"  "etc etc etc

when just a week earlier answers were (on pump) :  "Yes! market out in the next 3 weeks!", "Yes as soon as its out we will update the mobile wallet", "Yes dev is always on the channel to answer" etc etc etc, which all were lies and investors manipulation to make us buy based on lies and bs.

LOL you only created an account on here to troll SDC. No one is buying that. Get on your real account or stfu.

And stop blaming other people for your issues. There was no ICO on shadow, no premine, it was fairlaunched, no premine, it is PoS, the devs are responsive on slack if you have questions unlike 95% of other cryptos, the community is helpful for troubleshooting multiple platforms, and if you follow the git you know it gets updated constantly due to the active devs and community and the code is legit. Maybe they should have promised things like ebay and etsy and not deliver, maybe they should have promised a coin swap to inflate price and not deliver, maybe they should have even put out multiple crap gui's and centralized escrow for a shortcut, maybe they should have switched over to a new blockchain to give the impression that their blockchain is so quick even though that really just erases all transaction history for a temporary performance boost. But they didn't do any of that hype game bullshit, they are doing things the right way it seems. They even paid out bounties which a scam wouldn't do.

Now that you finished ranting your shadow pr lies and bs, let the community vote, what are you so scared of?
erok

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:10:24 AM

Now that you finished ranting your shadow pr lies and bs, let the community vote, what are you so scared of?
You creating 10 more BS accounts and voting 10 times on your own thread which would create misinformation since the community isn't as stupid as your troll account implies. Misinformation could sway anyone and that is what you are trying to spread. You are a fudder and fear and misinformation should be avoided at all costs. FUD should NEVER be encouraged.

sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:21:39 AM

You creating 10 more BS accounts and voting 10 times on your own thread which would create misinformation since the community isn't as stupid as your troll account implies. Misinformation could sway anyone and that is what you are trying to spread. You are a fudder and fear and misinformation should be avoided at all costs. FUD should NEVER be encouraged.

Backing up my provided facts.

The community is not stupid.

He wont come back. The whole point of the STK project was to keep burned CINNI holders quiet while the whole Cinni Crew made a fresh start with SDC. I would bet Cinnicoin is just one of their accounts, not an actual individual.

Cinni was always just a copy of Blackcoin. When the PoS coin hype was gone, the crew jumped on the next fad which were anoncoins. They took their apps with them like in-client messaging and so on. Remember that one? upon its release, they dumped Cinni to the ground and ran over to SDC.

This crap is also almost done with now and I would bet my ass they also have their exit Plans for SDC ready and willl make a new jump soon. Probably a Multifunction, Smartchain, Etherclone - something coin to profit from current trends.

From the cinnicoin/stakecoin (original project from the sdc pump group) thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907490.new#new

Original cinnicoin thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.0

Cinni = SDC
erok

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:31:15 AM

Backing up my provided facts.

The community is not stupid.

He wont come back. The whole point of the STK project was to keep burned CINNI holders quiet while the whole Cinni Crew made a fresh start with SDC. I would bet Cinnicoin is just one of their accounts, not an actual individual.

Cinni was always just a copy of Blackcoin. When the PoS coin hype was gone, the crew jumped on the next fad which were anoncoins. They took their apps with them like in-client messaging and so on. Remember that one? upon its release, they dumped Cinni to the ground and ran over to SDC.

This crap is also almost done with now and I would bet my ass they also have their exit Plans for SDC ready and willl make a new jump soon. Probably a Multifunction, Smartchain, Etherclone - something coin to profit from current trends.

From the cinnicoin/stakecoin (original project from the sdc pump group) thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907490.new#new

Original cinnicoin thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.0

Cinni = SDC
So none of that shit quote was fact and you can easily check that Cinni does not equal to SDC on the git. More misinformation. You are the cancer and your ability to navigate and create new poll thread on this "new main account" shows me that this IS in FACT your troll account. So where is your main account man? Nobody gives a crap about what your bogus troll account says or thinks.

sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:15:09 AM

I'm not at all surprised at the trolling behavior of sdc members here it's come to be expected... if you didn't enter the thread by name calling and belittling people without fully understanding what your talking about maybe you would get honest answers Smiley just scroll up a bit and you will see.

You can add me to Skype and we can talk technicals away from the little trolls that make it hard to communicate effectively.. I'm sure we can then get on the same page. Just send me a pm.. David and I always on there anyways.

If anyone wasn't fully understanding anything it was sebastien1234.

I also never entered the thread with "name calling and belittling", I wrote a technical post giving critique on one of the members of your team and the system itself, with a humorous undertone to make it more of a light read.

I'll spare you the effort and sum them up again.
"sebastien1234 I hope you are either drunk or high on meth when you typed that"
"bullshit"
"stick to PR"

If you can't handle a silly joke and some serious critique towards incompetence, then that's your problem but don't put the blame on me for your own personal issues.

Before and after the post I've expressed my respect towards your dedication and efforts, yet somehow all of you seem to stick to your game plan to act like I came in like a wrecking ball screaming and fudding.

I'm not defending what any other members have done or said here, but you can't just project those feelings of hatred towards a whole project when in fact it was a single individual.
By definition that is discrimination, and it is as bad as being a racist.

You are right, you did not start the abrasive comments, Kewde however, did. This was exactly what Sidhujag was referring to, if representatives of your community cannot converse in a civilized manner then I'm afraid your cause is lost. As much as some valid questions he may have had, he completely closed the door to conversation by being insulting:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456464.msg14860563#msg14860563

Then as sidhujag mentioned, you highjack the thread by replying to each other and posting the entire ann thread of SDC (which is now removed).

My comments were civilized by the standards of Bitcointalk, you were just wrong on so many points that you had nothing to come back with.
If you categorize my "funny" comments as insulting than so be it, but I'd rather believe the above^.

It still ponders me how you could make such a mischievous statements. My first reaction was that you knew what you were saying was wrong (because it obviously was for anyone with a bit of a technical background), but you don't mind lying to get an advantage by using fallacies. The thread starter explicitly mentioned that he was a newbie, thus I was a bit fueled by rage.

I don't know game theory. Can you please elaborate on that? Why would 10% deposits be enough?

Everyone (but mostly companies) have a cash flow, which is the amount of money coming in versus the amount going out.
You want to have a positive CF, more flowing in than out.

So when you put 10% of money "locked" down that means you can't use it for other purposes like paying bills or buying new stock.
Locking 10% makes you lose x% of possible profit. Basically they you have a leverage: for every 10USD you have you can turn it into 11USD in for example a week.
Well if you try to scam someone and they lock the funds for anything longer than 10 weeks you are now losing possible profit.
You've scammed yourself Wink

Obviously this only works if the other party is adamant enought to not release the funds to safe his own cash flow.
It all depends on who has the highest leverage (biggest profit margin) which is obviously the seller.

Because thats a great way to enter a thread that's not even about your "coin" and have a flood of other trolls come in at the same time... obviously coordinated. This is why I don't take you are your community serious. You might know what you are doing technically but you have no clue how to deal with other people. Like I said it makes sense, you have the extra time to force hijacking a thread just because you feel like you don't get enough attention. Keep that source close to you, might just leak out.. wouldn't want that its too valuable haha!

If you don't want to discuss find with me Smiley got code to write.

They do this all the time when they get a chance to fight any other thread that is getting attention trying to push the scam.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:28:57 AM

the shadowcoin community is cancer and the dev(s) supporting them.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:18:11 PM

Shadow crash is starting to make plans for their next attack, this time Vcash

https://i.imgur.com/mPSPydW.png
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:18:30 PM

lol  Grin Grin Grin

Why so angry sickandtired?

maybe you think it's the normal thing on bitcointalk to create multiple accounts and attacking others projects, but it still makes you look like a coward...
At the same time, this thread screams like you bought SDC but sold with losses.

poor kid, want ice cream? bubble gum flavor, right?
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:25:37 PM

yawn
fuck you kewde for linking me to this bullshit
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:22:26 AM

OK. So, much has been stated already.. Trolling newbie account (c'mon, you can't deny this), complaining about SDC's attacks, attacking itself SDC.
You're right about the "community isn't stupid" thing, so I guess all of this what I'm writing is kinda redundant; but still:

Can't believe all the cancer this (6 members that hold most of the shadow coins) called "community" bring to crypto.

LIE #1: 6 members own the most of coins?
FACT: Nope, you're wrong. (Was that so hard?)

They spend most time fighting/trashing/insulting other projects / communities.

They lie about everything (market was supposed to be released 2 times by now)
now they say they never announced a release.

How do you measure that exactly? Do you know how much community members are investing their time, skills and knowledge into growing this project?
Yes, there's insulting, but look closely on who's behind this. It's certainly not the whole community, rather individuals. And you know how that goes.. after all, look at this sickandtired account. Same thing.

LIE #2: "they never announced a release"
FACT: release WAS announced, however not with release DATE. See the difference?

Shadowtrash was one of the old school pumping coins managed by a pumping group. (the same one that pumped and dumped cinni)

They think that by avoiding the real issues and playing their trolling tricks everyone can be fooled in forgeting they own most of the coin.

Where did you get this? Throwing accusations around without sources of facts? Nice.

They dont allow or give space for debate, they dont hold responsible either, they say their devs owe the community nothing as they work for
free (lie again, they have got donations already, no matter the quantity but the community deserves someone responsible not just bs from this
so called "group", where "troll jackals" would fit best.

LIE #3: SDC devs don't work for free..
FACT: Are you seriously considering donations and salary as the same thing? Do you know how much the devs got in donations?! I'd love to see you live off that.

Also, are you even remotely aware of how open-source projects work?

Just go check the markets graphics, it has painted pump and dump all over it, can not even find organic growth indicators,
Plain pump and dump graphic.

That's the same as saying that this quote has "bullshit written all over it". Again, how the hell can graphics have P/D written over it? I'm seriously curious here.

FACT: Without sucking up to crz, he's one of the best designers in crypto. Don't take my word for it, check out our wallet (and wait till you'll see GUIv2) and the Market mockups (yes, JUST a mockups now, SDC has a tradition of releasing production-ready software and not half-baked beta broken soft; that's btw why it takes so long to make).

This are a dangerous group of individuals that believe no other project of crypto should exist, does not hold the crypto ideals at all.
They were even fighting Bitcoin until they noticed they were losing support for those kind of statements. Now they say they dont fight it.

What are you talking about? Where did you get this? Were you even a part of our community at some point?

..seriously; man up, log to your main account.
'Cos this? Complaining about bad and aggressive community, when you youself have made this (and ONLY, by your own words) account JUST to troll the s#!t out of SDC?
What does that make you, apart from hypocrite?

(I suppose you'll use that to demonstrate how we can only attack other members of this forum, right?)

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

Richlists don't prove anything whatsoever. There have been countless leaks of discussions by whales about splitting up into more addresses (not insinuating SDC specifically here, I don't know). I've seen it myself in chat rooms for some coins too.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:18:39 PM

Richlists don't prove anything whatsoever. There have been countless leaks of discussions by whales about splitting up into more addresses (not insinuating SDC specifically here, I don't know). I've seen it myself in chat rooms for some coins too.

Yep another smooth post, insinuate something but at the same time say it isn't so.  These "countless leaks of discussions by whales" must be in your other coins thread because I haven't heard of anything like that, but typical of you to sling that shit at sdc.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:04:02 PM

No one will fall in your game and pathetic attempt of bringing Shadowcrash some pr.

Drops the Mic, Im out.

I remember Child Harold dropping the mic a few times before.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: