Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think Particl is the latest Scam in Crypto?
Yes, this things should not be supported. Exchanges supporting are part of the Scam. - 40 (38.1%)
it is not. - 10 (9.5%)
Most probably it is. - 16 (15.2%)
I have no doubt. I even lost money there. - 7 (6.7%)
Of course, pump and dump scam. - 32 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PART] Particl is latest Shadow cash rebrand Scam - SDC coinswap is now Particl  (Read 20579 times)
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

another Shadowcash / Particl core member in bed with yet more scams

I posted this in the partial.io thread but got deleted.

"One of the core team member for particl.io, shazzy was part of the rise project, and that too is a scam"

1. 1 month exchange for 'some fancy photoshop images'
2. Devs are previous scammers
3. Pump and dump followed by delisting

Wouldn't touch this coin or project with a 100ft pole.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

i recommend nobody TOUCHES this shit

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sickandtired (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:12:00 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 01:54:17 PM by sickandtired

https://preview.ibb.co/evK6J5/Screenshot_2.png

Scam artists  

Pump and Dump, and then kill it and value the coinswaped particl to their top of the pump and dump and adding 15% more premined coins, when in reality it is back to 17K Satoshi and dying

RIP Shadowcash Particl, the same shit with different rebranding to fool new users over and over
sickandtired (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:54:43 PM

They are being manipulated and paid off by Particl scam Paycoin 2.0, poloniex is going to be the new crypty if they list them.

SCAM

Disappointed in Leon Fu and Tai Zen for supporting this shit, one of those project where they play with people's money changing the rules as they go, stuffing up people's investment decisions.

Can't trust these devs at all, probably one of the worst organised tokens swaps in history. Youtube interviews with Tai/Leon look like they don't know anything about their own project. Only have to look at the comments above, no community confidence in this project.
Drgmn

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:45:15 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 09:11:33 AM by Drgmn

Guys. I forecasted EXACTLY this a Year ago!

He wont come back. The whole point of the STK project was to keep burned CINNI holders quiet while the whole Cinni Crew made a fresh start with SDC. I would bet Cinnicoin is just one of their accounts, not an actual individual.

Cinni was always just a copy of Blackcoin. When the PoS coin hype was gone, the crew jumped on the next fad which were anoncoins. They took their apps with them like in-client messaging and so on. Remember that one? upon its release, they dumped Cinni to the ground and ran over to SDC.

This crap is also almost done with now and I would bet my ass they also have their exit Plans for SDC ready and willl make a new jump soon. Probably a Multifunction, Smartchain, Etherclone - something coin to profit from current trends.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907490.msg14252121#msg14252121

Now they let everyone wait for "ShadowMarket" for years and all you could read in the forum was how much the price would increase to the moon once its finally there.

Now they got there and SURPRISE - SDC is over! What a surprise.. oh, the irony.

Oh, here meet your scammers and see their happy faces at min.06:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQvFUYrdDJU&feature=youtu.be

Ryno explains the scam development from BC to SDC to their new "particl" scam. How funny, they cannot even remember they made a Cinni Coin or STK coin once.

He is even lying there, claiming they developed the encrypted messaging for SDC while it actually was the last feature they developed for Cinni Coin before they exited to SDC

Since2014

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:42:38 PM

I see 40% of people said this was a scam and some idiotic people like me still bought into it, i wish i had read this earlier.  The price used to be $46 now it is $3. If you ask any questions about stuff related to PART they don't want discussed they ban you and delete your messages, terrible team behind it. This coin is a real particl of crap and it sucks they scammed me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: