Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {N} 120$ BTC {H} 130$ PP  (Read 389 times)
Zedman0802 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:27:07 AM

Hey everybody!!

I need of an exchange, since HF isn't offering me any better deals than bloody 15% I've come to try my luck here? Smiley

I can offer 130$ PP for 120$ BTC..

Let me know if anyone is interested!!
I get that if you think I'm sketchy considering I just created this account, I'm just keen as a bean on getting this done asap and have being trying for it, for at least 2 days now..
I'd be happy to go first if I deem you trustworthy.. Smiley
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:30:45 AM

Hey everybody!!

I need of an exchange, since HF isn't offering me any better deals than bloody 15% I've come to try my luck here? Smiley

I get that if you think I'm sketchy considering I just created this account, I'm just keen as a bean on getting this done asap and have being trying for it, for at least 2 days now..
Hi, I can do this if the funds can be sent  as gift.
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

Hey everybody!!

Hi, I can do this if the funds can be sent  as gift.

You know that even payments who are send as gift are not save from being reversed?

I would do smaller ammounts so the risk that you lose too much money is not so high!
Pulithey1986

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:57:21 AM

Use requests you send first so when dealing with him I suggest you get an escrow from this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Pulithey1986

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:36:00 AM

If that is the case then why didn't you post this on hackforumsu? external sites not allowed, if you can't deal here with the forum escrows then close this thread and go back to where you have trusted escrows and sell there.

Anyone who chooses to use external escrow believe me you will regret it after you send the BTC.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:43:59 AM

I apologise if this is not allowed, I would rather my account on this be banned than lose 130$ to a scam but,

if you're in this deal, a hackforums.net account will be necessary and I will use this middleman, for both our sakes Smiley safe trades http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5174375

my hf account - http://hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1932072
Please refrain from doing transaction from someone in here with someone from a different forum. There are a list of trusted escrow around here and if you want to be safe then use them. Who knows if that middleman you suggested is even legit or if that person is not the same person behind this account.

Also please beware that paypal is reversible so having an escrow involved will not help. I also doubt they will accept to hold paypal.
Zedman0802 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:50:35 AM

the amount of hate over the use of a middleman is astonishing, sorry guy's didn't realise this forums terms.. using escrow is completely fine by me, I was suggesting the middle man to make things an easier trade and so that no one gets fucked over.

i'd be happy to use escrow for those interested.

thank you
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:52:17 PM

the amount of hate over the use of a is astonishing, sorry guy's didn't realise this forums terms.. using escrow is completely fine by me, I was suggesting the middle man to make things an easier trade and so that no one gets fucked over.

i'd be happy to use escrow for those interested.

thank you
No middleman for this. If you still in need to get this done let me know by tomorrow. I will be around thank you.

Mixan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: