Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is wrong?  (Read 1003 times)
somethingwrong (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:25:44 PM

My account looks permanent banned soo what had i done now?Makes no sense and there isnt a valid reason for this ban.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:30:51 PM

What was the message you received during login?
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

My account looks permanent banned soo what had i done now?Makes no sense and there isnt a valid reason for this ban.

If your account is banned, you are only allowed to post on META else you will be considered as evading ban. So i suggest you move the thread and also state the message received when you tried logging in. Cheers.

his Thread was posted in meta?!

If you are banned I think there should be some info what to do, isn't there an email address to contact?
james.lent

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:31:28 PM

If your account is banned, you are only allowed to post on META else you will be considered as evading ban. So i suggest you move the thread and also state the message received when you tried logging in. Cheers.

his Thread was posted in meta?!

If you are banned I think there should be some info what to do, isn't there an email address to contact?

Sorry, spaced out there for a sec, hence why i removed my post. Cheesy
somethingwrong (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

I got an email to appeal the ban,i hadnt spammed didnt break any rules soo this ban is makes no sense,looks a personal attack to me.I belive some admin banned as its a permanent ban,something that staff arent able as i know.

Now i wanna see how long the admin will take to explain why i got banned as i were posting always on the thread topic and no spam,something is wrong and this is unfair ,admin kindly review your position ,you are wrong this time and i hope you can say that .
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:53:08 PM

looks a personal attack to me
No. If you were banned then it was most likely well deserved. How about you tell us your username so that we can check and possibly tell you why you were banned?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
somethingwrong (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:01:25 PM

I didnt wanna to expose but i believe keep my nick hidden wont help soo,knowhow,just tell me your opinion i would like to know why the reason as there isnt .
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:03:15 PM

Exactly how do you think that I am able to know why you were banned when I don't even know what account we are talking about? This is why I've told you to provide the username.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
james.lent

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

I didnt wanna to expose but i believe keep my nick hidden wont help soo,knowhow,just tell me your opinion i would like to know why the reason as there isnt .

might be due to this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469369.msg14836153#msg14836153

Exactly how do you think that I am able to know why you were banned when I don't even know what account we are talking about? This is why I've told you to provide the username.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381554
somethingwrong1

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:37:45 PM

Just forgot the password from the other account,even when i had choowe logged forever....That account returned to the owner,my question is related to knowhow posts,not another thread .
Calmness

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:12:10 PM

You have to understand that if you are banned on Bitcointalk, there is a solid reason for that.

Opening a thread such as this one can not help the matter. If I were you and I were convinced that all this was a terrible mistake, I would go and write one single private message to theymos, excusing myself and explaining the matter. Then I would wait and be very grateful if I got a reply back.

It's fine to have several accounts here, and I endorse that too, but rules are rules, and ban decisions are ban decisions. They don't happen by accident.
somethingwrong1

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:32:21 PM

You have to understand that if you are banned on Bitcointalk, there is a solid reason for that.

Opening a thread such as this one can not help the matter. If I were you and I were convinced that all this was a terrible mistake, I would go and write one single private message to theymos, excusing myself and explaining the matter. Then I would wait and be very grateful if I got a reply back.

It's fine to have several accounts here, and I endorse that too, but rules are rules, and ban decisions are ban decisions. They don't happen by accident
Soo did you checked anything at my account,to get any ban? I believe its a mistake otherwise i wouldnt complain.Waiting admin position,last time bad bear gaved an opportunity and im avoiding problems.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:54:11 PM

It's fine to have several accounts here, and I endorse that too, but rules are rules, and ban decisions are ban decisions. They don't happen by accident
Soo did you checked anything at my account,to get any ban? I believe its a mistake otherwise i wouldnt complain.Waiting admin position,last time bad bear gaved an opportunity and im avoiding problems.

I just checked it and immediately see why u got banned my nifty boy

~CfA~

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 03:15:27 PM

You're just a sig spammer, and the fact that within a few days of banning/warning you previously, you acquired another ~dozen accounts and continued posting the exact same way tells me all I need to know.

You will not be unbanned.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
somethingwrong1

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

You're just a sig spammer, and the fact that within a few days of banning/warning you previously, you acquired another ~dozen accounts and continued posting the exact same way tells me all I need to know.

You will not be unbanned.

Soo the main reason is you banning me because i had bought accounts again.I didnt spammed anyone can see that,i cant have more then one account ,others can,there are people with 5-10 accounts into signatures spamming and you dont do nothing.
Thanks for the opportunity to be here i learned a lot about bitcoin,you had no reasom to ban me this time.I can buy accounts as i know i were just at one signature,THIS IS PERSONAL ,holding accounts is a problem for you, didnt spammed.Anyway this is injustice ,sorry to say but you arent right.I took a risk buying again the accounts,but i havent spammed since you let me be here.

Thanks all to all comunity for everything
and thanks Theymos,and Badbear for let me out for doing nothing besides post.

Before anyone reply here im not crying,this isnt fair but its life.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:58:07 AM

Hey don't take it too badly. Such things happens sometimes, I'm sure it can be ironed out.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:08:50 AM

I didnt spammed anyone can see that,i cant have more then one account ,others can,there are people with 5-10 accounts into signatures spamming and you dont do nothing.
Shifting the blame to other people and trying to dodge a bullet when you have obviously broken the rules is not going to help you. The fact that you aren't willing to accept and learn from your mistakes, but rather want to complain about 'unfairness', tells us more than we need to know. Read:

and continued posting the exact same way

THIS IS PERSONAL
It isn't.

It is fair.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
somethingwrong1

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

I didnt spammed anyone can see that,i cant have more then one account ,others can,there are people with 5-10 accounts into signatures spamming and you dont do nothing.
Shifting the blame to other people and trying to dodge a bullet when you have obviously broken the rules is not going to help you. The fact that you aren't willing to accept and learn from your mistakes, but rather want to complain about 'unfairness', tells us more than we need to know. Read:

and continued posting the exact same way

THIS IS PERSONAL
It isn't.

It is fair.

First im not shifting the blame to any others,i had bought account again,its allowed.My mistake is admin doesnt like the account buy and sell and i got banned because i were posting always related to the topic,and never a spam post.I took the opportunity from admin to keep getting my income.

Just open your eyes and go read knowhow post did you find spam there?Really?I dont believe you can agree i got banned because i bought once again accounts and i were making my normal posts in the threads ,replying on topic avoiding spam.Soo i dont see why i got banned besides the fact i had bought accounts ,there is no other reason.
I will stay away and out from here as is the wish of admin badbear,even when i dont agree with the ban.
Thanks for all the time and opportunity gaved to me,sorry badbear if our opinions are different,but thanks for everything.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

-snip-
First im not shifting the blame to any others,i had bought account again,its allowed.

Well buying might be allowed, but you are not to use them while any single other account you own or owned is banned. Its not the account that is banned it is you as a person, as difficult to enforce as it is.

My mistake is admin doesnt like the account buy and sell and i got banned because i were posting always related to the topic,and never a spam post.I took the opportunity from admin to keep getting my income.

Admins do not like account sales, but they allow them. If you see your time here as a source of income you should reconsider your life decisions.

Just open your eyes and go read knowhow post did you find spam there?Really?I dont believe you can agree i got banned because i bought once again accounts and i were making my normal posts in the threads ,replying on topic avoiding spam.Soo i dont see why i got banned besides the fact i had bought accounts ,there is no other reason.
I will stay away and out from here as is the wish of admin badbear,even when i dont agree with the ban.
Thanks for all the time and opportunity gaved to me,sorry badbear if our opinions are different,but thanks for everything.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: