Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos Help a girl out my Bitcoin Talk account has been Hacked!!!  (Read 5932 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:50:28 AM

Well THIS time i got nothing to do with that transaction i had bough accounts on the last time and lost them all and with them my bitcoins soo kindly take me out of this confusion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

Soo final after severals opinions and sugestions something will be done : if you wanna help here instead of accusing me just exchange to cassie some funds from paypal to bitcoins so she can make the full payment

Bitcoin address:
1AM9zCKsA31LVMDMyqJEoFBSSRgAdUzHL3

This is the current owner of cassieheart and this is the deal that will be made between me and realcassieheart i will get paid 0,075btc in total,she agree to send 0,04btc before ,then i will send the account details,as she takes control of the account she will send the 0,035btc ,this is will be made without escrow.
As she makes the full payment ,this adress will be sent as key soo her can use this and stands with the account safe.

Signature:
IHZ6K78ckbPKsOuUEMLDcq12y1dxc26pfp2X6rImqfe9eCMDJDreZ/f8oohJEKE0vPqqfMe41XOVU3YDhlZ8mS4=

Signed Message is valid (used blocktrail.com).

Why are you going through all that and risked being scammed for the 0.035btc?
Why not get an escrow to handle the whole exchange?

I don't trust either party here. Better to be safe than sorry.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
realcassieheart (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:11:46 AM

I Don't need escrow there is no point. I am also only going to pay 50% of what he paid for my account. He bought 2 accounts for 0.15 btc at 0.075 a piece. I will give him  0.035 BTC for my account I think that is a fair deal. Ill just send him the BTC then he can send me the creds to my account...
I'm prolly going to get scammed but its worth a shot....
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7979

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:15:18 AM

I Don't need escrow there is no point. I am also only going to pay 50% of what he paid for my account. He bought 2 accounts for 0.15 btc at 0.075 a piece. I will give him  0.035 BTC for my account I think that is a fair deal. Ill just send him the BTC then he can send me the creds to my account...

Maybe you can get him to shave some off the deal if you throw in this account since you don't really need it and it seemed like he wanted to take the persona of a girl... not that there's anything wrong with that.
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:19:20 AM

I ll throw in a Box of tampons and a pair of high heels to whatever makes him feel squishy Wink

Maybe you can get him to shave some off the deal if you throw in this account since you don't really need it and it seemed like he wanted to take the persona of a girl... not that there's anything wrong with that.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:28:59 AM

The only person you should be asking for a refund from is the asshole that you bought this account from.

To expect that the hacked original owner of the account to refund you is just mind boggling to say the least.

How you can sleep at night is a mystery to me as you think it is fine to just screw people and demand that victims should pay you money for trying to screw them.

You really are a piece of shit (and now that it has been noticed don't expect that you'll get away with buying any other accounts here).

Lol not being rude but the only mind boggling thing here is your logic.
America originally belonged to the Indians right? However today's Americans have got nothing to do with what transpired back then when their ancestors conquered the country.. right? What say we rip the country from today's innocent Americans and give it back to the Indians just because they were the original owners? How would you feel about that?
Your logic in a nutshell.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

The only person you should be asking for a refund from is the asshole that you bought this account from.

To expect that the hacked original owner of the account to refund you is just mind boggling to say the least.

How you can sleep at night is a mystery to me as you think it is fine to just screw people and demand that victims should pay you money for trying to screw them.

You really are a piece of shit (and now that it has been noticed don't expect that you'll get away with buying any other accounts here).

America originally belonged to the Indians right? However today's Americans have got nothing to do with what transpired back then when their ancestors conquered the country.. right? What say we rip the country from today's innocent Americans and give it back to the Indians just because they were the original owners? How would you feel about that?

yeah but his logic is how stolen property works.

say i steal something from you and sell it to someone.. the cops track it down, take it from that guy and give it back to you.. even if he paid for it.. heck if its something expensive they might even arrest the guy that bought it, even if he didnt even know it was stolen...

AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:01:45 AM

say i steal something from you and sell it to someone.. the cops track it down, take it from that guy and
give it back to you.. even if he paid for it.. heck if its something expensive they might even arrest the guy
that bought it, even if he didnt even know it was stolen...

In order for police to get your stolen stuff back, you need to prove it was yours in the first place.

In this matter, the one claiming to be the true owner has not signed the proof that Theymos requests.
There are no early addresses to sign from (allegedly. someone posted a whole bunch a few pages back).
If Theymos is willing to check IPs and all that stuff, then that is at his own discretion.
Otherwise, the person claiming original ownership has not met the burden of proof yet.

If the second owner is willing sell back to the alleged original owner for the total or partial amount
that the second owner paid, that is fine as long as the alleged original owner can't prove ownership.
As soon as the original person can show ownership, it should be automatically transferred with the
second owner taking the loss.

Account selling/buying is a tricky business and all parties should be checking and verifying everything.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 04:19:54 AM

say i steal something from you and sell it to someone.. the cops track it down, take it from that guy and give it back to you.. even if he paid for it.. heck if its something expensive they might even arrest the guy that bought it, even if he didnt even know it was stolen...

When there are two equally wronged victims and "justice" sides with one of them at the expense of the other, that's when you know all is lost. It's time you decide where you stand.
In your example above you describe what the authorities would do. What they think is fair is their business, right now you still have the freedom to decide for yourself what is just. Though maybe not for long.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:41:36 AM

When there are two equally wronged victims and "justice" sides with one of them at the expense of the other, that's when you know all is lost. It's time you decide where you stand.
In your example above you describe what the authorities would do. What they think is fair is their business, right now you still have the freedom to decide for yourself what is just. Though maybe not for long.

in this case the authorities would be the board admins.. its up to them to decide..
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:05:59 AM

That, admittedly, was a catchy title. Will you get your account back? I don't know, but I hope you do.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:11:22 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 10:25:57 AM by ibminer

The admins usually keep quiet about it, until they say that they have reset the password/email. Just wanted to point out that the new owner's writing seems a lot like knowhow's, who has bought many account before.
PM you got:
Hi there i see you are online i had done everything right signed message from the adress staked,soo i believe will be hard for you recover this account,i dont wanna to hit or anything related to your business,there is several pm here i havent changed nothing,if you able to make the payment to recover your previous account let me know we can use escrow.When i bought this account i had used escrow soo we can use the same person and you get back your account and me my bitcoins spent as this account,let me know your opinion.

One of knowhow's recent posts:
There is a store I sometime shop at that takes BTC. http://www.mission-market.net/

It's out of the way for me most of the time. But whenever I'm in the area I stop by and buy a Sandwich or soda.

They also have a store by angel stadium that also has a bitcoin ATM.

Well its good to see some companies working with bitcoin soo for you ,if you in the area thats your point were you would go because they work with bitcoin,that makes the difference for sure,how about the prices are similiar the market but converted into bitcoins?I hope one day i can walk do the same as you be able to spend some bitcoins.
Both use soo, the commas are placed similarly and notice the no spaces after ending punctuation (?,.)
This isn't solid proof, but if someone did something similar to what was done with Quickseller and Panthers52, I'm sure they would be very similar.

Good luck getting your account back.

Well THIS time i got nothing to do with that transaction i had bough accounts on the last time and lost them all and with them my bitcoins soo kindly take me out of this confusion.

Your a true piece of work. If theymos provides some knowledge that you are certainly not the account holder of cassie's hacked account, I'll change my opinion. Otherwise, at this point, I wouldn't trust you with *anything*.

Recent PM examples from knowhow:
First of all sell and buy accounts here are allowed ,and the fact i buy and sell accounts its a service i provide.Second who the hell are you to decide or choose ?I believe you are an alt of the user that tagged me anyway i dont care at all.And to finish there are users selling hero and legendary ,and some of them with green trust those should be the persons who should spend your time,i buy and sell im sorry if a person buy an account mine and scam others,you should know how to protect yourself.I cant know for what the user wanna the account i just sell and buy them soo the thing that is done with the accounts isnt my fault ,i offer a service that in my vision its a boost to who wanna be at signature campaigns and just that.Otherwise the account market would be almost useless since would be able to recover the investment.
There is a big difference from scammer and accounts seller but i wont be the person to tell you about that .

As i told this forum allows all opinions ,i almost dont use my alt accounts im more focus into signature then into the accounts i hold ,first because i dont wanna to spam on the forum,and well as the lending offer are with a lot people competing i found other way to get my income dont judge me i understand your point but i provide a service ,accounts always go with staked adress soo i avoid being supporting scams from this way ,have a nice day.

Too many similarities to even list.

realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:27:46 PM

Hes still asking 0.075 for my account he wont take 50% so there is going to be no deal.  If Theymos doesn't return my account he should at the least destroy it, so no one else gets facked....

The admins usually keep quiet about it, until they say that they have reset the password/email. Just wanted to point out that the new owner's writing seems a lot like knowhow's, who has bought many account before.
PM you got:
Hi there i see you are online i had done everything right signed message from the adress staked,soo i believe will be hard for you recover this account,i dont wanna to hit or anything related to your business,there is several pm here i havent changed nothing,if you able to make the payment to recover your previous account let me know we can use escrow.When i bought this account i had used escrow soo we can use the same person and you get back your account and me my bitcoins spent as this account,let me know your opinion.

One of knowhow's recent posts:
There is a store I sometime shop at that takes BTC. http://www.mission-market.net/

It's out of the way for me most of the time. But whenever I'm in the area I stop by and buy a Sandwich or soda.

They also have a store by angel stadium that also has a bitcoin ATM.

Well its good to see some companies working with bitcoin soo for you ,if you in the area thats your point were you would go because they work with bitcoin,that makes the difference for sure,how about the prices are similiar the market but converted into bitcoins?I hope one day i can walk do the same as you be able to spend some bitcoins.
Both use soo, the commas are placed similarly and notice the no spaces after ending punctuation (?,.)
This isn't solid proof, but if someone did something similar to what was done with Quickseller and Panthers52, I'm sure they would be very similar.

Good luck getting your account back.

Your a true piece of work. If theymos provides some knowledge that you are certainly not the account holder of cassie's hacked account, I'll change my opinion. Otherwise, at this point, I wouldn't trust you with *anything*.

Recent PM examples from knowhow:
First of all sell and buy accounts here are allowed ,and the fact i buy and sell accounts its a service i provide.Second who the hell are you to decide or choose ?I believe you are an alt of the user that tagged me anyway i dont care at all.And to finish there are users selling hero and legendary ,and some of them with green trust those should be the persons who should spend your time,i buy and sell im sorry if a person buy an account mine and scam others,you should know how to protect yourself.I cant know for what the user wanna the account i just sell and buy them soo the thing that is done with the accounts isnt my fault ,i offer a service that in my vision its a boost to who wanna be at signature campaigns and just that.Otherwise the account market would be almost useless since would be able to recover the investment.
There is a big difference from scammer and accounts seller but i wont be the person to tell you about that .

As i told this forum allows all opinions ,i almost dont use my alt accounts im more focus into signature then into the accounts i hold ,first because i dont wanna to spam on the forum,and well as the lending offer are with a lot people competing i found other way to get my income dont judge me i understand your point but i provide a service ,accounts always go with staked adress soo i avoid being supporting scams from this way ,have a nice day.

Too many similarities to even list.
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:43:07 PM

I have tried to hold back but honestly your an ass hole ObscureBean...

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:24:40 PM

Hes still asking 0.075 for my account he wont take 50% so there is going to be no deal.  If Theymos doesn't return my account he should at the least destroy it, so no one else gets facked....

As much as theymos would love to restore this account back to you, he can't, for he has to follow his own rules and therefore his hands are tied. See if you can find an old address to sign a message with and maybe then he will be able to help.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:41:45 PM

Honestly I had no idea about this rule.. If I did, I would have probably staked an address and kept the details safe.

Hes still asking 0.075 for my account he wont take 50% so there is going to be no deal.  If Theymos doesn't return my account he should at the least destroy it, so no one else gets facked....

As much as theymos would love to restore this account back to you, he can't, for he has to follow his own rules and therefore his hands are tied. See if you can find an old address to sign a message with and maybe then he will be able to help.
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:53:13 PM

Hey Cassie,  Was your password a dictionary word and if not how long was it (the password).  How long must they be?   

Depends o  wheth you type tem in or rely on storing them in the device.   Get a printable 64 character password from [urlhttps://www.grc.com/passwords.htm[/url].   I guess your password was too short.

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:21:04 PM

My password was 10 characters long 6 letters 4 numbers all lower case. I don't understand how they got my PW it doesn't make any sense to me. My Paypal and twitter used the same one you would think they would have cleared my Paypal but idk..

Hey Cassie,  Was your password a dictionary word and if not how long was it (the password).  How long must they be?   

Depends o  wheth you type tem in or rely on storing them in the device.   Get a printable 64 character password from [urlhttps://www.grc.com/passwords.htm[/url].   I guess your password was too short.

sdp
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:40:20 PM

woooh! Good news I found 9.89 LTC in my old BTC-E account so I have enough to buy my account back now. I think I also maybe able to find one of the old FTC or BTC addy's I'v used on the forum! I am working on recovering my passwords to by old blockchain wallets and looking for my old Armory back up, i'm getting close I think Wink
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7979

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:41:13 PM

My password was 10 characters long 6 letters 4 numbers all lower case. I don't understand how they got my PW it doesn't make any sense to me. My Paypal and twitter used the same one you would think they would have cleared my Paypal but idk..

sdp

Please tell us it wasn't your name followed by your year of birth!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: