Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging]  (Read 80389 times)
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:35:00 PM

Yeah I'm mining with an i5, getting 30h/s, no payouts or pending or anything. Hashrate just too low I'm assuming?

I'm mining with an FX-6300 using the in-wallet miner and getting around 100-120 H/s according to the wallet and getting constant payouts using the pool adress and 4333 port. Maybe try switching to the low-hash ports, duno if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I was just being impatient, some unconfirmed coins are starting to show up for me pool side now. Time to add a few more rigs  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

Yeah I'm mining with an i5, getting 30h/s, no payouts or pending or anything. Hashrate just too low I'm assuming?

I'm mining with an FX-6300 using the in-wallet miner and getting around 100-120 H/s according to the wallet and getting constant payouts using the pool adress and 4333 port. Maybe try switching to the low-hash ports, duno if that helps.

damn you gotta love AMD for mining. i am using a 6th gen i-5  (6200U) and only getting 70h/s max! ;p
i am using also 4333, used 3333 low dif, noticed zero difference myself, so left it at 4333

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:39:54 PM

Yea! you are right, it's very difficult to mine now! thats why it's a best to get a cloud server or vps with about 8 or more core for mining at this stage.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:44:32 PM

damn you gotta love AMD for mining. i am using a 6th gen i-5  (6200U) and only getting 70h/s max! ;p
i am using also 4333, used 3333 low dif, noticed zero difference myself, so left it at 4333

I'm pleasently suprised that AMD gives a better hash. Tbh I had no clue it's so decent for CryptoNote coins, never mined them before, usually gpu mined everything 1-2 years back, but I have windows and didn't find a proper miner for this. Claymore's not supporting the coin yet.

fible1
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:47:54 PM

Is there a coin specific White Paper I can read? Seems interesting.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:50:20 PM

Pablo.

Seems like a fork of ducknote/darknote/digitalnote, which is a fork of Bytecoin.
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:04:08 PM

Is "fixed deposit interest" only implemented in ducknote/darknote/digitalnote?
I want to know more too...
fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:04:56 PM

Pablo.

Seems like a fork of ducknote/darknote/digitalnote, which is a fork of Bytecoin.

Yep, good info. My question though is more geared toward what innovations are planned for this coin. I mean, what is different about this project and how will it be different in the future from its predecessors.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:11:28 PM

Hmm, now I'm trying ccminer with an nvidia GeForce 405. The miner is showing 45kh/s locally which can't be right, and I see nothing pool side, the address is not found.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:14:02 PM

Hmm, now I'm trying ccminer with an nvidia GeForce 405. The miner is showing 45kh/s locally which can't be right, and I see nothing pool side, the address is not found.

Mining the wrong algo maybe and pool doesn't accept shares?

lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:32:31 PM

Pablo.

The coin is based on cryptonote technology but geared towards blockchain decentralization and innovation.
Some of which are the Encrypted messaging and Blockchain deposits to begin with.

First of all, we picked cryptonote because we believe it's robust with it's ring signature anonymity and single address for all principle among others.

Imagine with a single key, you can log into a social networking platform that is privately controlled by this one key on the blockchain. Meaning no one has access to your personal/private data like it is stored in a database with the other social network/media sites.

Another drive towards this is to enable people recharge thier electricity meters away from home right on the blockchain using this same single key.
the main reason for this is because it's a real issue in africa and we intend to tackle it with blockchain technology.

The Controller and Acountant division of the Government of Ghana for instants takes more than a month to generate payroll for public servants/workers.
Imaging using blockchain to tackle this problem by harnessing proccesing capacity from miners and with a good mesage passing interface withing the blockchain, payroll is generated withing minutes, eradicating the need to wait for two or three months be fore paying workers. this is also one of the reasons we chose cryptonote as the building block.

For now, we are working grounds up. after the website is up, all resources including a wiki page will be put up to provide an insight on the project.

We have a target of about two years, and by then the reward for contributing hashrate will be a constant 5 BXC + transaction fee from innovative activity.

More info will be on website.
fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:41:12 PM

Pablo.

The coin is based on cryptonote technology but geared towards blockchain decentralization and innovation.
Some of which are the Encrypted messaging and Blockchain deposits to begin with.

First of all, we picked cryptonote because we believe it's robust with it's ring signature anonymity and single address for all principle among others.

Imagine with a single key, you can log into a social networking platform that is privately controlled by this one key on the blockchain. Meaning no one has access to your personal/private data like it is stored in a database with the other social network/media sites.

Another drive towards this is to enable people recharge thier electricity meters away from home right on the blockchain using this same single key.
the main reason for this is because it's a real issue in africa and we intend to tackle it with blockchain technology.

The Controller and Acountant division of the Government of Ghana for instants takes more than a month to generate payroll for public servants/workers.
Imaging using blockchain to tackle this problem by harnessing proccesing capacity from miners and with a good mesage passing interface withing the blockchain, payroll is generated withing minutes, eradicating the need to wait for two or three months be fore paying workers. this is also one of the reasons we chose cryptonote as the building block.

For now, we are working grounds up. after the website is up, all resources including a wiki page will be put up to provide an insight on the project.

We have a target of about two years, and by then the reward for contributing hashrate will be a constant 5 BXC + transaction fee from innovative activity.

Those are all fine ideas, but as an investor, I am interested in reading a white paper detailing current and future implementation, with code samples so I can judge for myself. I wish you the best of luck but I won't be investing at this point, hope to check back in the future.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

Pablo.

Those are all fine ideas, but as an investor, I am interested in reading a white paper detailing current and future implementation, with code samples so I can judge for myself. I wish you the best of luck but I won't be investing at this point, hope to check back in the future.

Pablo.

The project launched 2 days ago and a long POW coin is not to be mixed up with ICOs where they need to prepare a whitepaper prior to launch, because that's the only way to get funding.

lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:50:26 PM

Pablo.

Pablo.

Surely, When all those materials are ready, they will be available to the public for downloads. You will also be contacted to know if you will be interested.

Thanks for the request and we hope you stick around so you can observe.
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:50:52 PM

Hello.

It's not possible to compile with Ubuntu 14.04 x64.
Little help / guide?

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:05:38 PM

Hello.

It's not possible to compile with Ubuntu 14.04 x64.
Little help / guide?

First make sure you have all the dependencies:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:boost-latest/ppa
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get -y install gcc-4.8 g++-4.8 libboost1.55-all-dev git build-essential cmake make

Then

git clone https://github.com/lulworm/bitcedi.git

make -j
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:58:56 PM

How is the performance of the wallet mining compared to the rest of the miners?
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:53:24 PM

How is the performance of the wallet mining compared to the rest of the miners?
In wallet miner:  215 h/s    only solo mining
cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014:  295 h/s    only pool mining
dNote

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:58:19 PM

It is good if you will notice users that Bitcedi is a fork of DigitalNote XDN and all its features http://digitalnote.org

You can find whitepaper about that tech here: http://digitalnote.org/whitepaper.pdf

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:04:35 PM

It is good if you will notice users that Bitcedi is a fork of DigitalNote XDN and all its features http://digitalnote.org

You can find whitepaper about that tech here: http://digitalnote.org/whitepaper.pdf

Lol, I was wondering where the maximum supply number came from - 8 589 869 056
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: