Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's over for the shills and bears - BTC market cap about to explode  (Read 6426 times)
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:48:10 AM

It is really interesting what are interconnections between ETH and BTC markets. Is it a coincidence that bitcoin has barely moved during ETH bubble ? Also during main ETH bubble stage there was only ETH\BTC market and bitcoin was stable against USD.  This means ethereum rally was solely powered by BTC holders and its huge mcap is just a derivative of BTC mcap. Would be  fun to see what happens  when DAO ends and BTC triangle resolves.

I've mentioned that a few times... BTC will rally once ETH works out all the hype.

r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:11:06 AM

Another day of herp de der, let's pretend like you can shake people out by dumping a huge amount of coins all at once even though it's completely impossible with the halving 50 days away.  The random Chinamen and other buffoons trying to manipulate just have 0 clue.  Everyone on earth knows if you actually wanted to sell, nobody dumps that many coins all in one go to cause slippage on purpose.  You just give your hand away right out of the gate that you're attempting to manipulate.

Unless the only point of that was to try and get $450 stoplosses, but that's still pointless.  Am I surrounded by idiots?  Every single one of these attempted shakeouts has been a colossal failure, yet they keep coming back to waste money trying it again for the 6th time.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:15:17 AM

Another day of herp de der, let's pretend like we can shake people out by dumping a huge amount of coins all at once even though it's completely impossible with the halving 50 days away.  The random Chinamen and other buffoons trying to manipulate just have 0 clue.  Everyone on earth knows if you actually wanted to sell, nobody dumps that many coins all in one go to cause slippage on purpose.  You just give your hand away right out of the gate that you're attempting to manipulate.

You are a retard r0ach.

'They' manipulate the price down as well as up depending on what suits them best. And right now, down suits them best. Too many margin longs. Not enough margin shorts. Lack of margin short's makes Bitcoin too expensive to pump. 'They' have to use largely their own capital to ramp Bitcoin, instead of using the capital of hapless short traders getting stopped out of their postions. Also, far too many margin longs on the books right now. How would you feel, putting your millions to work ramping a market (which you dominate), only to have swarms of parasite western cockroaches sitting in margin longs ready to cash out on your ass? You wouldn't do it would you? Before you ramped, you would need to cleanse the market of parasite margin longs.

See you at $430.

P.S. 'Loving' this THC infused paradigm you have of whenever BTC takes a dump, it is malicious Chinamen, and whenever it ramps, it is due to heroic Americans. 70% of all mining capacity is in China, which pretty much means 70% of all new Bitcoins mined are held by nasty yellow peril Chinese, and that 70% of the Bitcoin p2p network is in Chinese hands, who in turn have formed a miner's syndicate. Your beloved Bitcoin, is basically owned by the Chinese r0ach. You should learn to deal with that fact.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:20:31 AM

Another day of herp de der, let's pretend like we can shake people out by dumping a huge amount of coins all at once even though it's completely impossible with the halving 50 days away.  The random Chinamen and other buffoons trying to manipulate just have 0 clue.  Everyone on earth knows if you actually wanted to sell, nobody dumps that many coins all in one go to cause slippage on purpose.  You just give your hand away right out of the gate that you're attempting to manipulate.

You are a retard r0ach.

'They' manipulate the price down as well as up depending on what suits them best. And right now, down suits them best.

See you at $430.

Lol yea right.  You mean in your dreams you pray they could get it that low so you can take out a long.  Unless the Chinese are extremely stupid, they wouldn't even attempt it in the first place when even more longs would pile on.  What the hell is the point?  To cross the halving finish line with double the amount of longs?  You make no sense.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
MatTheCat

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:28:34 AM

Lol yea right.  You mean in your dreams you pray they could get it that low so you can take out a long.  Unless the Chinese are extremely stupid, they wouldn't even attempt it in the first place when even more longs would pile on.  What the hell is the point?  To cross the halving finish line with double the amount of longs?  You make no sense.

Remember this?

Mat strikes again with the most useless TA someone can possibly create.  You're using TA from when the price was temporarily dumped to $375 in January due to Mike Hearn then instantly recovered.  What is the purpose of including Mike Hearn data in a current TA chart?  Do you expect Mike Hearn to make a Facebook post to manipulate the market for you so you can get a long in?  Otherwise that data is 100% useless and you need to go back to the drawing board and make a new chart.

Since you're the weakest hands trader on earth, I'm 100% positive you were out of the market when it went from $454 to $460.  Now you're going to wait on the sidelines for days praying for a drop, then it will just explode upward forcing you to FOMO buy.

Seems that trade is working out pretty good so far. Of course, I don't expect BTC to get down to my target right away, but yet another example of me being proven right, and you being proven to be a retard.

Yeah sure, the first two trades that I opened this thread with failed, but these have been my only two follies thus far.....and do bear in mind, what I am doing is quite hard. What you are doing (being a retard), is fucking easy.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:43:39 AM

Remember this?

Seems that trade is working out pretty good so far. Of course, I don't expect BTC to get down to my target right away, but yet another example of me being proven right, and you being proven to be a retard.

Yeah sure, the first two trades that I opened this thread with failed, but these have been my only two follies thus far.....and do bear in mind, what I am doing is quite hard. What you are doing (being a retard), is fucking easy.

Bullshit.  Your chart shows absolutely nothing.  There were 6 attempted shakeouts.  Your chart does not show any of them because shakeout attempts are not a function of an aggregate market.  You're just wildly guessing based on where margin is.  Just because you claim the Bitfinex guy went out of his way to stoploss hunt your 3 BTC trade eons ago, does not mean attempted manipulation is always succesful or profitable.

The price of BTC and Eth also seem to be somewhat inversely correlated.  The Eth manipulator is attempting to pump in order to exit Eth before May 28th comes when the DAO dumps and the ETH price craters.  Where the fuck is the ETH DAO located on your chart?  It doesn't exist.  Your chart is useless.

The Eth manipulator will dump, the BTC price will skyrocket, and your chart predicts none of that whatsoever.  Stop pretending you can predict markets when none of the actual important variables are located on your chart while you use TA so old that you have Mike Hearn's R3 orchestrated manipulation on it from January for fucks sake.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
MatTheCat

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:08:55 PM

Bullshit.  Rant Rant Rant....Fizz Fizz Fizz...

Waaaaah....when Bitcoin goes up, its the free market, when it goes down, it is Chinese manipulators.....

Love your talent for fitting 'convenient' stories to 'explain' market action that isn't to your liking.

U damn imbecile....lol  Cheesy

r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:31:53 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 03:55:51 PM by r0ach

Lord of bad charts Mat seems to of missed this one:

https://twitter.com/bbands/status/733009813815222273

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:36:38 PM

Lord of bad charts Mat seems to of missed this one:

https://twitter.com/bbands/status/733009813815222273

You know what makes you more right my friend (I know and sure that you are right), the amount of new shills and high level accounts bears who takes about ETH and the BS DAO, as you said, it won't end well Wink

It reminds me of the BS hype of blockchain, like the one who got yesteryear with R3 shit and so, everything that is OVER hyped, ends in a tragic way.

See us, Bitcoin and REAL Bitcoiners, we are moving in the speed of Bitcoin, silently and gently and we will reach our ultimate destination while every motherf@#$%^! is sleeping and daydreaming !!

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Pretty lame. Bitcoin is going down, ethereum will continue to rise. Market cap parity by 2017.  Denial is not a river in egypt.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:22:16 PM

Pretty lame. Bitcoin is going down, ethereum will continue to rise. Market cap parity by 2017.  Denial is not a river in egypt.

LOL, have fun when the single entity Eth manipulator dumps on you.  He's only pumping it right now to try and exit before the DAO's $130 million denominated in Eth can dump on May 28th.  That and the Bitcoin halving are a 2 punch knockout that's going to crater Eth.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:59:51 PM

@jared;
I know as well as you do that me trying to talk my book gets nothing done in the grand scheme of things, so you can take your theory about me and shove it straight up your ass. I don't talk my agenda, I say what I believe is going to happen. As I said above, I have been long more than not, and the whole time still conveyed my views.

Have a nice day, douchebags! Smiley

I wasn't necessarily referring to you, RyNinDaCleM. Although I've certainly read highly questionable content from you before, but that's neither here nor there.

As far as labeling yourself bearish in your signature, that's HIGHLY suspect.  Discounting mega flash-crashes or short-term corrections which are temporary in the grand scheme of things and can happen at any time, anyone mid-to-long-term bearish in bitcoin with all of the growth bicoin has achieved and two months prior to a supply halving that takes place once every four years either has an agenda or are a few fries short of a happy meal

I'll explain for anyone wondering, again.
Maybe this post should be pinned so that I'm not called a troll or shill (whatever the hell that means).

It should not be suspect that I have a bearish stance for a midterm time frame. I have had the same view (with minor alterations along the way) for 2 years. I had my thread where I forecasted lower low after lower low on the way down to $152. I then posted a chart that has made its way through a few posts and quoted by others which resembled this count and expected path. It has changed very little over the last year except as I said in an earlier post here, about the time it has taken.

That is what I would call a mid term outlook. Since $152, I was short-mid term bullish for the duration of my proposed (B) wave. Longer-mid term bearish, and since day one in 2011, Bullish long term on the ideas of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being number one, but never 100% convinced that it would be the final iteration of blockchain tech. Awesome if it is, but myspace was cool until it wasn't. We all know Bitcoin has its problems and I would be ecstatic if they were fixed so that an "altcoin" doesn't replace it.
My longer mid term PoV can still change, but NOTHING as of yet has me questioning my stance and projection for my proposed remainder of the correction since $1200. I could never be ranked with the likes of the falllling crowd or one of the multitude of 5 rand char users that grace this board daily with one liner OP's. I always (99% of the time) give thoughtful responses and rational reasoning to my views. Perhaps my definition of "rational" is different from yours, but as someone who has very little at risk in either direction we head next, I feel that I have an unbiased opinion. Granted it is often bearish for a long while now, but that is only because my analysis tells me so. I'm not bearish because I want to be, I am because it's what my experience tells me.

As far as halving, It is something that is a known, and has been since January 3, 2009 when Satoshi released the white paper. With 70%+ coins already having been mined, halving has no substantial bearing on anything except a speculation value and as proof of a slowing of inflation. Unless demand rises, halving makes no difference other than to those who make a profit on verifying transactions. Difficulty can drop too! Underwater miners is what can make that happen. I know the chart above isn't what anyone here wants to see, nor is it one they want to believe. It's my take, and halving isn't a guarantee that it won't happen just the same as I don't guarantee that my forecast will happen.

Sorry for the wall of text Smiley

+1

RyninDaclem chart from 8 months ago

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:20:20 PM

He drew a completely arbitrary line with 0 reasoning behind it claiming Bitcoin is going to $800 then immediately goes to $100 after.  He also drew a line claiming the price will skyrocket long before the halving comes, when it didn't happen until a month after last time.  In other words, he's just making up random guesses out of thin air.  You may as well have taken a shit on a piece of paper and called it a chart.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:41:24 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 01:52:35 AM by jaredboice

It's amazing how people are still trying to convince everyone that just because something is known to happen that it's already priced in. We have also known since 2010 that there were only going to be 21 million bitcoins. So why did it take several years to surpass a meager five billion dollar market cap? Why didn't everyone pile in way back then? Why isn't the halving 4 years from now priced in? We already know it's going to happen lol

You know that's why I'm starting to think that guy is a troll cuz it's too easy to dismantle the dookie he is spewing
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:58:25 AM

It's amazing how people are still trying to convince everyone that just because something is known to happen that it's already priced in. We have also known since 2010 that there were only going to be 21 million bitcoins. So why did it take several years to surpass a meager five billion dollar market cap? Why didn't everyone pile in way back then? Why isn't the halving 4 years from now priced in? We already know it's going to happen lol

You know that's why I'm starting to think that guy is a troll cuz it's too easy to dismantle the dookie he is spewing

In 2010 and 2011, there was much more uncertainty and far less awareness. That is the reason why every coin wasn't bought up and hoarded like my precious. There was also only a few 10 thousands of us here and not everyone was so sure Bitcoin would even survive the 2011 bear market, let alone put every Dollar they owned into some ultra high risk investment. I mined back then on a handful of pc's and was bringing in ~10BTC/day. Difficulty was 100k. There was little confidence of the longevity compared to today. Hell, there was only 6 million coins in existence. You think they should have been worth $1000 back then? Add the 2013 rally's and would you pay ~$45k today? Bitcoin is not worth that yet. In fact, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay, and by the looks of it, no one seems to want to pay anywhere near $500 without some confirmation.

It was also known that it takes 130 years to mine every bit of the 21M Bitcoins.

The speculative aspect of halving may not be priced in, but the true current utility value likely is (Otherwise, price would be rising consistently if demand was high enough to outpace supply). Depending on how long the speculative hype of halving lasts determines where the resulting pull back lands. That number is an unknown until it happens. The longer it takes, the potentially higher it could be since more users may come aboard and that raises demand.
The next halving is too far away to be of any significance on price right now. I'm no proponent to efficient market hypothesis, but it isn't exactly lagging either. Front runners (especially those who were around for the first halving) cause the rally to happen earlier and unless new money comes in to support, there will be nothing to propel the price higher once they all buy. So you end up with a pre halving rally, and post halving dumps. Speculation is then over and the equilibrium will take time to achieve.

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:56:30 AM

Hey r0ach, if you run into one idiot, he's the idiot, but if you're surrounded by idiots, then you ARE the idiot!!!

r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

Nice attempted shakeout Eth shills, but China is still at $449.  Even BTCE is $445 haha.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:58:44 AM

Nice attempted shakeout Eth shills, but China is still at $449.  Even BTCE is $445 haha.

Yepp.As I said already yesterday, there's strong resistence.But I believe they will give it some more attempts.However it will not work out.People will buy up so quickly if we should go down to 420 for instance, that a longer suppressed price in this range is very unlikely.
artanb1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:40:53 AM

Hi Roach,

what exactly is your problem with ETH? I get that you say its manipulated but that shouldn't be a problem as all crypto's are manipulated. I don't know a lot about ETH but my favourite guy to listen to about crypto is Andreas Antonopoulos, who likes and owns ETH, and that guy is very smart and very honest.

I'm not thinking about buying ETH but I'm interested in your reasoning (in laymans turms please)

ta
glorywhole

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:43:34 AM

'Tis but a scratch.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: