Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦ MOONFAUCET.COM ♦ UP TO 500 SATOSHI EVERY 20 MIN ♦ 40% REFERRAL COMMISSION ♦♦  (Read 2913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Moonfaucet (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 12:50:29 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 05:26:29 PM by Moonfaucet

Moonfaucet

Moonfaucet is a moon-themed bitcoin and dogecoin faucet.

http://moonfaucet.com

Bitcoin Faucet Details:
  • Claim amount: 250 to 500 Satoshi
  • Claim interval: 20 minutes
  • Payout threshold: 20,000 Satoshi
  • Payouts go directly to your bitcoin address
  • Payout schedule: Weekly (Sat/Sun)
  • Referral commission: 40%
    (The referral link will be displayed after your first claim.)

Check pending payouts for your address: http://moonfaucet.com/check-address/
All completed payouts will be listed here: http://moonfaucet.com/moonfaucet-payouts/

NEW: http://moonfaucet.com/dogecoin-faucet/

Dogecoin Faucet Details:
  • Claim amount: 3 to 10 DOGE
  • Claim interval: 20 minutes
  • Payout threshold: 500 DOGE
  • Payouts go directly to your dogecoin address
  • Payout schedule: Weekly (Sat/Sun)
  • Referral commission: 40%
    (The referral link will be displayed after your first claim.)

Check pending payouts for your dogecoin address: http://moonfaucet.com/check-dogecoin-address/
All completed dogecoin payouts will be listed here: http://moonfaucet.com/moonfaucet-dogecoin-payouts/

Please note that you have to submit at least one successful claim and copy the exact referral link displayed on the success page to be able to collect referral commission with your address.

To start the faucet off and to provide a first proof of payment as soon as possible, the payout schedule for this week is shortened to 3 days (May 16th to May 22nd), so the first payment goes out on Wednesday/Thursday, the next one will go out on Saturday/Sunday.

I'm happy to receive feedback and answer any questions here or via the contact form on the website.

To the Moon(faucet)!  Smiley

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:42:58 PM

for 20 minutes, claim to 250 to 500 satoshi is good, but no more user like faucet with weekly payment, because more site later don't pay, why don't open direct to faucetbox ?
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:44:14 PM

Why do you say 20 minutes?
After my claim I was proposed to wait for 120 minutes  Grin

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 07:45:50 PM

for 20 minutes, claim to 250 to 500 satoshi is good, but no more user like faucet with weekly payment, because more site later don't pay, why don't open direct to faucetbox ?

Because faucetbox charges 3% fee for distributing the payments it is much harder to turn a profit with the faucet. Additionally - since BTC is all about eliminating the middlemen - I don't see much sense in relying on one if I can do it myself.

I do understand that 7 days can be a long time, but if the faucet actually pays out it doesn't mean much. I heavily customized the faucet script and I will not waste that time to run off with 7 days worth of claims. Well, let's see how it goes for a month and then I'll decide if I pay out twice a week. Sounds fair?

The first payout will be sent on Wednesday/Thursday and the current average claim is at 378 satoshi. That means an average user will reach the threshold in less than 18 hours.

Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 07:53:33 PM

Why do you say 20 minutes?
After my claim I was proposed to wait for 120 minutes  Grin

Oh, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you tell me if you see a red counter instead of the "Claim" button or can you submit your claim but get the message "No more Bitcoin for you! Try again later."?

yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:11:21 PM

I see the red counter telling: Please wait 56:09, now.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 08:22:14 PM

I see the red counter telling: Please wait 56:09, now.

I think that's a bug in the javascript counter, but the server side should work. Can you clear your browser cache and cookies? You should then be able to claim again.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:05:31 PM

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 09:19:12 PM

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

Thanks for adding, will link back!
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:49:03 AM

Guys, the first round of payouts is scheduled for tonight and nobody has reached the 20k satoshi minimum payout yet.

If nobody reaches the threshold within 7 hours after this comment was published, I will postpone the payout until the first user has reached it.

sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:03:39 PM

many things are missing
how do i see the number of refferals and their  claims ?
is the refferal system working at all ?
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:26:32 PM

many things are missing
how do i see the number of refferals and their  claims ?
is the refferal system working at all ?

Yes, the referral system is working. You have to make at least one claim for the referrals to get counted. Trying to just guess the link will not work. At the moment there are 2 people that have collected referrals. If you're one of those people, tell me the address and I'll let you know.

At the moment, the amount on the "Check Address" page is the total amount pending for that address, including pending referral commission. The referral info will be on that same page, but at the moment it is missing because I found a bug that I have to fix so it is displayed correctly.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:25:36 PM

@sivesta: The referral info is now displayed correctly. Check it out and let me know if there's anything else you think is missing!
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

1500 satoshi per hour is pretty high, is there a minimum?

Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:40:04 PM

1500 satoshi per hour is pretty high, is there a minimum?

Yes, there is. The minimum claim amount is 250 satoshi. You can see the claim stats on the faucet page at the right next to the claim form.

At the moment it says:

Largest Claim: 0.00000495
Average Claim: 0.00000381
Smallest Claim: 0.00000251

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

Payrate is good and normal but people are afraid of being scammed from faucet with manual payment. As lots of manual faucets have already scammed lots of users in the past. You have to find another way to fight against bots rather than making manual payment.

Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:14:58 PM

Payrate is good and normal but people are afraid of being scammed from faucet with manual payment. As lots of manual faucets have already scammed lots of users in the past. You have to find another way to fight against bots rather than making manual payment.

Sending my money to a third party that charges me a percentage to send it along to other people sounds a lot like a bank. I don't need a custodial for my bitcoin.

In my opinion, these faucet providers may be good for people that want to run a faucet but are missing the coding knowledge. But in the end it's a centralized service that has control over a lot of user deposits - best setup for an exit scam. If one of these providers disappears over night, a lot of faucet owners will make a sad face. And in that case the faucet users won't be paid, too.

I agree that it takes a while to establish legitimacy with a faucet, but once that is done, don't you agree that a direct payout is a much better approach than using these providers? And if I don't have to pay a fee to a provider to hold on to my money, there is more to distribute via the faucet.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:48:40 PM

As announced before, the payouts are postponed because no user has reached the 20k satoshi yet.

Do you like the random quotes or did you experience any issues? Happy to hear your feedback.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:53:35 PM

For the next 24 hours, the minimum payout rate will be increased from 250 satoshi to 300 satoshi every 20 minutes.

This means you can now collect 900 to 1500 satoshi per hour!
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:41:47 AM

@MoonFaucet   Im still trying to figure out how you are able to use Xapo as instant and btc address that go into the counter uptop . Wish i could take a look at your faucet script.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: