Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING]  (Read 145692 times)
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:18:21 PM

To aakashsangwan: usually time zone changes by hours and not fractions (2:30am like you said), are you in a particular time zone? Anyway we can't change airdrop to accomodate one user, and it's not fair to start it again.
To CryptoMaik: Decred has nothing to do with PowerCoin. Decred had even a non-graphical wallet hard to understand for beginners and more complex distribution, that slowed down everything. Comparing visits and posts is useless because most users were busy getting their spot instead of chatting in this thread. After a first quick check, we found many cheaters addresses, and SURPRISINGLY many left the default answer "What's the full name of PWR?" (xecuter), making us think probably there are paid cheaters who don't know even the name of the coin or very distracted users. For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page. You can see here a small preview of multiple entries from the same user:

You definitely should NOT publish the emails publicly. HUGE security hole, and people will rip you a new asshole for publishing a perfect list for spammers to target. If you are going to publish them (idiotic) you should let users withdraw from the airdrop. Totally not worth it to have your email published online. Also, pretty sure you are breaking privacy laws if you do so.[/font

I agree

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:30:47 PM

You can tell the greed in these forums when people don't even help you out setting up your miners.

Petersen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

Quote from: Acidx=topic=1475699.msg14898669#msg14898669 date=1463665421
Don't say "AIRDROP OPEN" when it's clearly closed.
Sorry,  my fault I didn't edit the title. 
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:35:23 PM

To aakashsangwan: usually time zone changes by hours and not fractions (2:30am like you said), are you in a particular time zone? Anyway we can't change airdrop to accomodate one user, and it's not fair to start it again.
-snip-
ok then let's be fair to users and when the checks are made and spammers are kicked then reopen the airdrop applications for us, so that we could also get a piece of the pie. This will be fair to all the people.

Sounds good to you!!!!

Petersen (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:36:52 PM

To CryptoMaik: Decred has nothing to do with PowerCoin. Decred had even a non-graphical wallet hard to understand for beginners and more complex distribution, that slowed down everything. Comparing visits and posts is useless because most users were busy getting their spot instead of chatting in this thread. After a first quick check, we found many cheaters addresses, and SURPRISINGLY many left the default answer "What's the full name of PWR?" (xecuter), making us think probably there are paid cheaters who don't know even the name of the coin or very distracted users. For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page. You can see here a small preview of multiple entries from the same user:

You definitely should NOT publish the emails publicly. HUGE security hole, and people will rip you a new asshole for publishing a perfect list for spammers to target. If you are going to publish them (idiotic) you should let users withdraw from the airdrop. Totally not worth it to have your email published online. Also, pretty sure you are breaking privacy laws if you do so.[/font

Not a single email has been published, I don't know what are you talkingabout. Those were censored to show you what kind of people submit the entry,  they will be removed from distribution. Rules were clear.
Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:39:50 PM

Not a single email has been published, I don't know what are you talkingabout. Those were censored to show you what kind of people submit the entry,  they will be removed from distribution. Rules were clear.

Can you atleast re-open distribution so people who want 1 share of it can fairly get it? Once you have removed the spammers and banned them.

ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:57:20 PM

Not a single email has been published, I don't know what are you talkingabout. Those were censored to show you what kind of people submit the entry,  they will be removed from distribution. Rules were clear.
Delete all the spammers and publish her incomplete email : some here are affraid !!!
Why are they affraid ?
Are they the sames there was affraid for TheCreed ?
LOL !!!
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:02:07 PM

For TCR it was the same.One account one IP other removed of the list.

Olegcho

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:20:46 PM

Any ETA for the Airdrop?
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

I got email 2 hours ago, but still no airdrop  Embarrassed

You are asking for coins and airdrop is not finished yet Huh

So sad that some spammers got their coins, but I, who registered earlier and even mined some coins didn't get airdrop  Angry

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:26:51 PM

So when will start the airdrop distrubutions?
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:29:18 PM

So when will start the airdrop distrubutions?

When the spammers are banned i think.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:30:41 PM

Wallet doesn't work for me. Instant runtime error on launch.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:33:06 PM

Get we second airdrop!?  F*****Ing cheaters! 

Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:35:02 PM

Creating multiple accounts is definitely bad. But I had a case where I did not create a second account, mo blocked me and wrote that with my IP with my browser registered one more person! So I have not been able to prove anything to them. Then I read in the Internet that there are programs that can do this, although I do still can not believe that this could...
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:42:08 PM

Wallet doesn't work for me. Instant runtime error on launch.

it crashed on first open for me second opening it worked flawless 
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page.

Sorry but to censor just the domain name is not enough. I don't want to publish my name, I don't give a fuck about the domain and I don't give a fuck about cheaters' adresses. If they got banned, that's fine, but just keep all addresses private, thanks
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:49:05 PM

For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page.

Sorry but to censor just the domain name is not enough. I don't want to publish my name, I don't give a fuck about the domain and I don't give a fuck about cheaters' adresses. If they got banned, that's fine, but just keep all addresses private, thanks

I agree I would rather remove myself from the whole airdrop then have part of my email published.
Petersen (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:49:11 PM

Can you atleast re-open distribution so people who want 1 share of it can fairly get it? Once you have removed the spammers and banned them.

For whom is asking about re-open the airdrop, we discussed about your request, and I will make it clear.
Checking 2000 entry, emails and IP needs a bit of work, it's not something that we can do in a day, we've started and we've already found some "cheaters" like the email I've posted in my previous comment. We can make an example, that in a couple of days we finish to check all the entries, and we find out that 200 entries are fake. As we previously stated we will divide the coins from fake entries to whom have submitted a correct airdrop request.
Re-open the Airdrop doesn't make anything fair, for 2 reasons, who has already made the request, can made another one and take more shares, and who will miss it again will ask to re-open it, since he finally gets the share.
The Airdrop countdown was posted in advance to let people interested in it be ready for it, if someone missed it or join the Airdrop too late, it's not a reason why we can re-open it.

Thank you
Petersen (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:50:27 PM

PM me your name, email and document, so I can check if your entry is correct.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: