Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you trust stuff like Hashocean?  (Read 2463 times)
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:58:25 PM

From my experience, the answer is no, most of them are scam and the return profit is low, and nowsday cloud mining is difficult to earn profit and the risk is big
nope hashcoin different. they are cooperating with the tools miner "I forget his name" and if memamng using ponzi system. they will be the scam in a few months. but they survive long enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:19:54 PM

Im thinking about ways to put some of my bitcoins to generate some passive income instead of just sitting there for a decade. Ive seen a lot of talking about making gains with hashocean, but it takes about 2 to 3 months for return of investment to be made, and beyond those 2 to 3 months you start making gains. Of course, who knows if hashocean will be operative in not 2 to 3 month, but tomorrow...

I never believed hyip or cloud mining. According to my thinking, if you already have enough money why should you choose a third party. Why do not manage themselves, like buying some antminer or similir with that you can get passive income. Without having to think a scam or not
thank you, just my opinion.
Kevin29

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:55:19 AM

Nope  Smiley

I doont like investing
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:04:58 AM

From my experience, the answer is no, most of them are scam and the return profit is low, and nowsday cloud mining is difficult to earn profit and the risk is big
nope hashcoin different. they are cooperating with the tools miner "I forget his name" and if memamng using ponzi system. they will be the scam in a few months. but they survive long enough
There were cases of Ponzi disguised as cloud mining services surviving very long time, or even after services like these were out of business it was hard to say if they were totally lying about mining or conducted their operations in mixed-mode. If Ponzi creators are not extremely greedy they could prolong this scheme for a long time... I was fooled before, don't follow my footsteps. Trust no one.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:23:43 AM

Thing is that even if the ponzi creators are not greedy(most of them are ofc) sooner or later new people will stop joining and the whole scheme will collapse.Everytime someone is going to lose money there,even if i was in profit i wouldn't feel so comfortable with other people's lost money.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:40:25 AM

There were cases of Ponzi disguised as cloud mining services surviving very long time, or even after services like these were out of business it was hard to say if they were totally lying about mining or conducted their operations in mixed-mode. If Ponzi creators are not extremely greedy they could prolong this scheme for a long time... I was fooled before, don't follow my footsteps. Trust no one.

Even with legitimate cloudmining sites like HashNest, it's too hard to get a profit, unless you're trading GHs. Honestly there's not much point in investing BTCBTCBTC these days. You're better off with investing in businesses with fiat.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:42:40 AM

Thing is that even if the ponzi creators are not greedy(most of them are ofc) sooner or later new people will stop joining and the whole scheme will collapse.Everytime someone is going to lose money there,even if i was in profit i wouldn't feel so comfortable with other people's lost money.
That is why if someone is dedicated enough to create huge ponzi with cloud mining as cover you usually see a 'mix'.
What I mean is - a company is mining and selling some percent of real hash power, but in the meantime they are investing your money.
This type of business can potentially last for years even. I can't wait to see how mining market will change after the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: