Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There IS life after DEATH: Scientists reveal shock findings  (Read 6421 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:01:01 PM

1. Aether.

2. Cause and effect.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:10:30 PM

I feel this thread is merging with this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1432165.0

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:27:09 PM

If you want to have your debates fine
That means that I win OUR debate since YOU are no longer interested in debating ME; I hope that the conclusion is fine with YOU:

It is more elegant and far easier to accept as a working hypothesis that sentience exists as a potential at the source of creation, and the strongest evidence has already been put on the table: Everything to be observed in the universe implies consciousness.

I have to fight you and counter your bullshit

Counter my bullshit? How so? You are not coming into this thread with any evidence or proper reasoning. You say that you just want to find out the truth of the matter? Then perhaps you should discuss or debate with me the evidence in question? Or just simply read the evidence in question?
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:33:32 AM

LIFE after death has been "confirmed" by scientists who have discovered consciousness continues even once a person has died.

In a large scale study of more than 2,000 people, British boffins confirmed that thoughts DO carry on after the heart stops.

The shock research has also uncovered the most convincing evidence of an out of body experience for a patient declared dead.

It had been believed the brain stopped all activity 30 seconds after the heart had stopped pumping blood around the body, and that with that, awareness ceases too.

However, the study from the University of Southampton shows people still experience awareness for up to three minutes after they had been pronounced dead.

Lead researcher Dr Sam Parnia said: "Contrary to perception, death is not a specific moment but a potentially reversible process that occurs after any severe illness or accident causes the heart, lungs and brain to cease functioning.

"If attempts are made to reverse this process, it is referred to as 'cardiac arrest'; however, if these attempts do not succeed it is called ‘death’."

Of the 2,060 patients from Austria, the US and the UK interviewed for the study who had survived cardiac arrest, almost 40 per cent said that they recall some form of awareness after being pronounced clinically dead.

Dr Parnia continued: "This suggests more people may have mental activity initially but then lose their memories after recovery, either due to the effects of brain injury or sedative drugs on memory recall.”

Of those who said they had experienced some awareness, just two per cent said their experience was consistent with the feeling of an outer body experience – where one feels completely aware and can hear and see what’s going on around them after death.

Almost half of the respondents said the experience was not of awareness, but rather of fear.

However, the most significant finding of the study is that of a 57-year old man who is perhaps the first confirmed outer body experience in a patient.

The man was able to recall with eerie accuracy what was going on around him after he had ‘died’ temporarily.

Dr Parnia continued: "This is significant, since it has often been assumed that experiences in relation to death are likely hallucinations or illusions occurring either before the heart stops or after the heart has been successfully restarted, but not an experience corresponding with 'real' events when the heart isn't beating.

"In this case, consciousness and awareness appeared to occur during a three-minute period when there was no heartbeat.

“This is paradoxical, since the brain typically ceases functioning within 20-30 seconds of the heart stopping and doesn't resume again until the heart has been restarted.

“Furthermore, the detailed recollections of visual awareness in this case were consistent with verified events."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study

-----------------------------------------------
Science is settled. Now we can move on and make fun people and destroy the lives of those who do not believe: the deniers...

Cool

this is one of many proof that scientst left behind history in some religion,Islam have believe this since long time ago,there was another life after death,and scientist found it new,its why moslem always believe in their god.

camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:41:51 AM

Accordin to apiritual leaders, there is life before birth also. The spirits are always alive. They're alive where there is no concept of time and space. Its this physical reality where this concept of time and space applies. And spirits take the form of physical appearance to feel the senses and related emotions. So, when a person dies, its th physical reality that dies. However, spirit never dies and that's what is referred to as life after death so as life before birth.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:16:37 AM

So you neurons are firing longer than they initially thought after your heart stops.

You class that as living?

Seems just like a slightly longer descent into nothingness to me.

Doesn't have to do with neurons firing. Has to do with the extra dimensional soul that rides the body, and analyzes the neuron firings.

Our soul rides our body in a way similar to a person driving a car. If the engine breaks down, the car is useless. This doesn't stop the person from examining it.

Our soul can examine our dead body, just like a person can examine his "dead" car. The difference is that our soul doesn't have the means and the tools to repair the dead body. Science is finally starting to measure the soul in tiny ways.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:04:25 PM

Because you fuckers keep running around colluding with each other to tell me how to live and what I believe I have to fight you and counter your bullshit and this happens everywhere, it doesn't matter whether it's Feminists, Islamists, Christians, you're all the fucking same. I think the worst part is above all else that you're actually that arrogant you all think you can tell me what I can and can't do with my own fucking dick.

If you want to have your debates fine, but piss off with your micro-managing bullshit and fanaticism.

Listen Lethn,

For the sake of peace, avoid spitting on those who disagree with you on any subject and move on with you life.

You earn their respect that way (and you avoid getting into a fight as well).
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:50:10 PM

Isn't this an old story? Some 2 years old already. Article doesn't say anything new was discovered. So why are they bringing it up like it was? And the study had interesting results but not convincing. Not for life outside the body anyway. Only shows our understanding of how the brain works isn't very good.

Pretty exciting stuff. Hey that just got me thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if the powers that be found a way to trap this consciousness/soul in the real world and use it as a spiritual battery of sorts?? Might not be that great for the person who died though to not be able to break free and find release even after death.
Oh but wait... the dead can't complain.. right babe??   Cheesy

There is an old movie like that. Don't remember the name though.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:35:34 AM

I believe in that basically because it is stated in the Bible that there is life after death.  In addition to that there are many articles that I have read before about someone died and after an hour or so they eventually rose and asked for water. Grin  Because according to them they went to a beautiful place somewhere and then when they woke up they are too tired.  Then there was a movie called Heaven is Real, it is about a boy traveled to heaven and saw his sibling that he never met because she died when she was still inside the womb of their mother.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:40:36 AM

I do not need any scientific proof there will be life after death. Why do we need such a revelation? To avoid looking at our present which is the most valuable thing we have right now.
No man, life after death? I simply don't care sicne I am alive NOW
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:09:52 AM

LIFE after death has been "confirmed" by scientists who have discovered consciousness continues even once a person has died.

In a large scale study of more than 2,000 people, British boffins confirmed that thoughts DO carry on after the heart stops.

The shock research has also uncovered the most convincing evidence of an out of body experience for a patient declared dead.

It had been believed the brain stopped all activity 30 seconds after the heart had stopped pumping blood around the body, and that with that, awareness ceases too.

However, the study from the University of Southampton shows people still experience awareness for up to three minutes after they had been pronounced dead.

Lead researcher Dr Sam Parnia said: "Contrary to perception, death is not a specific moment but a potentially reversible process that occurs after any severe illness or accident causes the heart, lungs and brain to cease functioning.

"If attempts are made to reverse this process, it is referred to as 'cardiac arrest'; however, if these attempts do not succeed it is called ‘death’."

Of the 2,060 patients from Austria, the US and the UK interviewed for the study who had survived cardiac arrest, almost 40 per cent said that they recall some form of awareness after being pronounced clinically dead.

Dr Parnia continued: "This suggests more people may have mental activity initially but then lose their memories after recovery, either due to the effects of brain injury or sedative drugs on memory recall.”

Of those who said they had experienced some awareness, just two per cent said their experience was consistent with the feeling of an outer body experience – where one feels completely aware and can hear and see what’s going on around them after death.

Almost half of the respondents said the experience was not of awareness, but rather of fear.

However, the most significant finding of the study is that of a 57-year old man who is perhaps the first confirmed outer body experience in a patient.

The man was able to recall with eerie accuracy what was going on around him after he had ‘died’ temporarily.

Dr Parnia continued: "This is significant, since it has often been assumed that experiences in relation to death are likely hallucinations or illusions occurring either before the heart stops or after the heart has been successfully restarted, but not an experience corresponding with 'real' events when the heart isn't beating.

"In this case, consciousness and awareness appeared to occur during a three-minute period when there was no heartbeat.

“This is paradoxical, since the brain typically ceases functioning within 20-30 seconds of the heart stopping and doesn't resume again until the heart has been restarted.

“Furthermore, the detailed recollections of visual awareness in this case were consistent with verified events."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study

-----------------------------------------------
Science is settled. Now we can move on and make fun people and destroy the lives of those who do not believe: the deniers...

Cool

Hmm... SOmething I don't understand, how the fuck is contiousness of the body for 30 minutes after heart stopped a proof of life after death? If anything it proofs that you can be a zombie for 30 minutes but that's all... What the hell does it proof about life after death? Did people come back saying "yeah I was at paradise with St Peter and he gave me a few weeks to settle my business what a nice old chump!"?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:01:22 PM

Well without proof I still believe in the life after death. I believe that heaven and hell exist. So its not a surprise that science can find a proof about it.

Scientists have yet to find a tool to analyze and define what consciousness is, without the help of their own bias consciousness...

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:14:13 PM

Well without proof I still believe in the life after death. I believe that heaven and hell exist. ....

That is the reason why religious scams are so successful.  Religious people don't care if what they believe is actually true.

They will believe it anyway, NO MATTER WHAT.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:21:20 PM

Well without proof I still believe in the life after death. I believe that heaven and hell exist. ....

That is the reason why religious scams are so successful.  Religious people don't care if what they believe is actually true.

Well I'm guessing that the OP wants to discuss particularly the scientific evaluations and assessments of life and death, not exactly theoretical and spiritual. See scientists quote unquote have managed to find proof. I guess it would be worth it to review this.

nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:36:23 PM

1. With our extent knowledge of science, universe is made of dak enegy and dark matter.

2. Science is still arguing where conciousness came from.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:39:07 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 02:24:23 PM by af_newbie

That is the reason why religious scams are so successful.  Religious people don't care if what they believe is actually true.

Well I'm guessing that the OP wants to discuss particularly the scientific evaluations and assessments of life and death, not exactly theoretical and spiritual. See scientists quote unquote have managed to find proof. I guess it would be worth it to review this.

Our organism and its neural network behaves similar to a capacitor in an electric system.  You might see the system operating for short while after power is removed and the system discharges stored capacity/electric potential.  Neurons might continue to fire after blood stops flowing and pressure drops.  Cells will continue to die off, but not all at once.  The actual dying process is not an ON/OFF type of thing.  It takes few minutes for all cells to die.

After an hour of no blood to your brain, you'll definitely be dead.  Three minutes (as per OP) is quite possible.  
System will discharge, cells will die, and even if heart starts pumping blood after an hour, nothing will happen.  It will be like pumping blood to a chicken in your freezer.

The longer you are out the greater chances of a permanent brain damage.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:45:02 PM

Yes, what I was hoping for. So far, part of the thread participants believe what these scientists are saying should be rejected outright, based on feelings they call "science facts"...

Strange.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:54:01 PM

Yes, what I was hoping for. So far, part of the thread participants believe what these scientists are saying should be rejected outright, based on feelings they call "science facts"...

Strange.

People have the ability to believe almost anything. One can stick facts and things right in front of people, and if they don't want to believe them, they won't. At other times they believe non-existent things to be true.

At the time of great pain or great joy, a person loses his self-held beliefs. The pain or joy distract him from his beliefs. He isn't able to concentrate on his beliefs enough to maintain them, because of the distraction caused by the pain or joy. At such times the truth becomes apparent, or at least more apparent, to him.

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:57:13 PM

Our organism and its neural network behaves similar to a capacitor in an electric system.  You might see the system operating for short while after power is removed and the system discharges stored capacity/electric potential.  Neurons might continue to fire after blood stops flowing and pressure drops.  Cells will continue to die off, but not all at once.  The actual dying process is not an ON/OFF type of thing.  It takes few minutes for all cells die.

After an hour of no blood to your brain, you'll definitely be dead.  Three minutes (as per OP) is quite possible.  
System will discharge, cells will die, and even if heart starts pumping blood after an hour, nothing will happen.  It will be like pumping blood to a chicken in your freezer.

What you are saying is no one is really dead, even after all the machines and tests are saying it is so and science was wrong not to wait at least another 3, 4 min for a definite conclusion?

Not into electronics but I remember that some capacitors can hold a charge for years after being unplugged, so...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:00:53 PM

That is the reason why religious scams are so successful.  Religious people don't care if what they believe is actually true.

Our organism and its neural network behaves similar to a capacitor in an electric system.  You might see the system operating for short while after power is removed and the system discharges stored capacity/electric potential.  Neurons might continue to fire after blood stops flowing and pressure drops.  Cells will continue to die off, but not all at once.  The actual dying process is not an ON/OFF type of thing.  It takes few minutes for all cells die.

What you are saying is no one is really dead, even after all the machines and tests are saying it is so and science was wrong not to wait at least another 3, 4 min for a definite conclusion?

Not into electronics but I remember that some capacitors can hold a charge for years after being unplugged, so...

... So, all these movies of the living dead zombies walking around are actually plausibly possible.

Cool

EDIT: See, af_newbie? A resurrection is possible, after all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: