Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:55:49 PM

http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain

Voted 49th most influential blockchains. Some really big names surrounding Loyyal.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:03:53 PM

I sent an email to info@loyyal.com but it got returned saying that email doesn't exist

Yet, that is the email given on loyyal.com
 Huh

I might of lost it in a sea of spam but I don't think I got back anything after sending a request for info in the given fill in section. With such a high priority project it doest worry me, is their low level grunt customer service and communication poor at the moment?.....probably.
Laniakea

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

I sent an email to info@loyyal.com but it got returned saying that email doesn't exist

Huh

I might of lost it in a sea of spam but I don't think I got back anything after sending a request for info in the given fill in section. With such a high priority project it doest worry me, is their low level grunt customer service and communication poor at the moment?.....probably.

Hasn't it been confirmed that it's a scam? Maybe I'm mixing something up.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:08:47 PM

Huh

Not at all.....scams don't get 1.5m seed funding and offices in New York. Check out their Twitter feed if you question the stuff they are involved in.

As far as I know the only thing about Ribbet, now Loyyal was a long delay in development and funding....Seems that's coming to an end....anyone else have other links and info I'm ready to read it.
Laniakea

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:10:49 PM

Huh

Not at all.....scams don't get 1.5m seed funding and offices in New York. Check out their Twitter feed if you question the stuff they are involved in.

As far as I know the only thing about Ribbet, now Loyyal was a long delay in development and funding....Seems that's coming to an end....anyone else have other links and info I'm ready to read it.

Excuse me I made a mistake. I mixed it up

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:12:48 PM

Huh

Excuse me I made a mistake. I mixed it up

No worries. Bear in mind the OP here is 1 minute of me doing a bullshit cut and paste from the website....this is really just an unofficial discussion thread.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:04:28 PM

I tried to contact "RBR" on several ways in the last 2 weeks
Unfortunately I got no reply as yet...

I am a litte bit worried about it...  Undecided
I will not buy more RBR at the moment
Nothing is official at the moment, i think the best for all of us is to wait a few weeks/months...

I will try to contact them again, and will write you if they reply or not
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:06:03 PM

Nice,watching
coinprince

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:30:24 PM

We can jump if it crosses 350 sats. Till then it seems risky
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:37:33 PM

Reading... Roll Eyes
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:43:20 PM

confused..
this is new coin (clone RBR) or loyal rebranding from ribbit?
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:52:51 PM

If this is a rebranding of ribbit, then it must be mentioned in the old thread and that one should be closed properly. And the dev team must acknowledge this is the official thread to continue further.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:22:04 PM

If this is a rebranding of ribbit, then it must be mentioned in the old thread and that one should be closed properly. And the dev team must acknowledge this is the official thread to continue further.

They must because?

I'm not sure they care that much about bitcointalk, and who can blame them as its 99% bullshit here these days. THey have a blog, a website, an office, Twitter, Reddit....what more do you need? Not all blockchain projects have an active thread on here.

It's a real world project that is focused on working with big names in buisness to provide loyalty services to them...ie we aren't really the target audience.

Saying that, they have said they are in the process of rebranding and I wouldn't be surprised of they do turn up here at some point. Till then.....we got this thread.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:24:27 PM

confused..
this is new coin (clone RBR) or loyal rebranding from ribbit?

A rebranding....isn't it bloody obvious?

They will be moving to a new blockchain later however I have heard, one developed for more stability in mind....i believe the developer of Franko is connected and probably he's the person to ask on bitcointalk about Loyyal.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:32:54 PM

As I was typing here someone jammed 10btc hard into the sell wall. Of course I want and expect a big price rise so I'm biased but I can't see how a project of this pedigree can stay on such a tiny marketcap for much longer.

I'm secretly hoping the tokens will usable as points like airmiles or purchases etc.  Smiley
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:08:38 PM

They have never really bothered with bitcointalk, seems they have been building their business instead, it is starting to look like one of the better projects out there and at current prices it is a good entry point.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:04:21 PM

As I was typing here someone jammed 10btc hard into the sell wall. Of course I want and expect a big price rise so I'm biased but I can't see how a project of this pedigree can stay on such a tiny marketcap for much longer.

I'm secretly hoping the tokens will usable as points like airmiles or purchases etc.  Smiley

I wrote with the EXP dev. again, but he don't know when the tokens will be swapped:

knickl
10:45 PM @christopherfranko: HI,  nice to see you, do you know when The RBR tokens will be swapped to a new asset on a new chain? best regards

christopherfranko
10:48 PM I dont

I tried to contact the RBR/loyyal team again and asked them about the swap
I hope i will get a answer Smiley
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:46:57 PM

I'm thinking of making a twitter just to contact the guy who runs this thing. I think it has potential (and can skyrocket if it ever goes on poloniex), but still a bit cautious due to lack of his involvement with these forums.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:35:09 AM

I'm secretly hoping the tokens will usable as points like airmiles or purchases etc.  Smiley

That wasn't me but I've been accumulating this one for awhile. The lack of news related to the RBR blockchain, and new Loyyal news is keeping the price down. But https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp and https://medium.com/@Loyyal suggest that they are serious, and I hope they do really well.

The mining is a bit weird to me though. It's combo scrypt and sha256d at 190 RBR block reward https://ribbitchain.info/blocks . In April 2015 Ribbit Reward said that mining would be available in 2 weeks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997015.msg11234991#msg11234991 Out of the last 10 blocks I looked at there were only three receiving addresses. I don't think that the amount of coins at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ribbitrewards/ is correct as it lists the 400,000,000 coins available to the public, and the 600,000,000 coins that the dev team have to fund the project, but how many coins have been mined. The addresses that are doing the mining get some large balances but then they move them. Maybe I am misunderstanding this, ...but who is mining it?

I don't know who is mining, but I vaguely remember them saying there would be 100,000,000 mined in the first year so I think it should be just slightly over that now.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:08:12 AM

So Loyyal isnt online yet?

Iam wondering, because on coinmarketcap stand still Ribbitrewards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: