Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:17:49 AM

So Loyyal isnt online yet?

Iam wondering, because on coinmarketcap stand still Ribbitrewards.
I read in another thread that RBR will stay as it is for the moment and will be swapped over onto a new chain in the near future so keep on accumulating those RBR whilst they are cheap.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:19:32 AM

I read in another thread that RBR will stay as it is for the moment and will be swapped over onto a new chain in the near future so keep on accumulating those RBR whilst they are cheap.
Here is the link to the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857452.msg14969257#msg14969257
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:30:35 AM

We can jump if it crosses 350 sats. Till then it seems risky

As I was typing here someone jammed 10btc hard into the sell wall. Of course I want and expect a big price rise so I'm biased but I can't see how a project of this pedigree can stay on such a tiny marketcap for much longer.

I'm secretly hoping the tokens will usable as points like airmiles or purchases etc.  Smiley

That wasn't me but I've been accumulating this one for awhile. The lack of news related to the RBR blockchain, and new Loyyal news is keeping the price down. But https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp and https://medium.com/@Loyyal suggest that they are serious, and I hope they do really well.

The mining is a bit weird to me though. It's combo scrypt and sha256d at 190 RBR block reward https://ribbitchain.info/blocks . In April 2015 Ribbit Reward said that mining would be available in 2 weeks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997015.msg11234991#msg11234991 Out of the last 10 blocks I looked at there were only three receiving addresses. I don't think that the amount of coins at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ribbitrewards/ is correct as it lists the 400,000,000 coins available to the public, and the 600,000,000 coins that the dev team have to fund the project, but how many coins have been mined. The addresses that are doing the mining get some large balances but then they move them. Maybe I am misunderstanding this, ...but who is mining it?

I'm not much of a techie but watching Loyyals presentations particularly the one in Dubai gives some thinking to the hybrid mining. My understanding is there is an element of 'Proof of purchase' i.e. buying something is part of mining...something you I guess would want with a rewards token. I got the impression they would be using Expanse blockchain but Im not sure how they are doing things....all I'm doing is parroting stuff badly I have read.....I wish some more people who have looked at the material will have a more intelligent response to questions here that I can give.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpSbxBCOY3kbw2kWEwYZIdg
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:35:42 AM

Loyyal is simply a rebranding of Ribbet....though a lot of extra work has gone into the project since it was Ribbet, especially the advancement of the platform to link users to rewards, examples being knowing the users proximity etc. Plus a lot of real world business partnerships. The Ribbet tokens will be swapped for Loyyal tokens at some point in the future that no one knows... Cheesy The point is they wanted to custom build their own blockchain to future proof their company......they are in it for the long term I believe.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:40:52 PM

Current market cap $350,000? I can see this going 10x soon.

Yes it can go up easy, also because the marketcap is not really 350k dollar.  Smiley

Because a lot of coins are gone for every, because they are on cryptsy.
So the marketcap is not so high.

Iam very excited who the rebrand will be looking.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:48:02 PM

@ christopherfranko, maybe you make an official thread, when you are now also in the team?

It would bring more attention here on btctalk.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:18:15 PM

@ christopherfranko, maybe you make an official thread, when you are now also in the team?

It would bring more attention here on btctalk.

I don't use Twitter but someone who does could possible alert Loyyal to this thread and ask if they can post HERE a rough road map or at least what stage the project is at and the goals over the coming months etc....Would be a real boost I think.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:53:49 AM

Someone just sold 7 million coins, i wonder why some people dont think before they doing something.  Smiley

He filled all orders up to 120 sat and the price is again where it was at 170 sat.

The seller will regret it in the next week.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:14:00 AM

Big news:

"Loyyal Corporation, a loyalty and rewards solutions provider, is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert Moerland, one of the most recognized personalities in the loyalty industry worldwide, to join Loyyal as EVP Global Business Development.

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/05/a8045097/loyyal-hires-loyalty-expert-robert-moerland#ixzz49vchqQNx
"

How much money Ribbitrewards aka Loyyal must have to pay all this people like also the ex CEO of Mastercard or loyalty industry expert Stuart Evans who is working now also for Loyyal.  Grin

I can bet that this coin will explode soon from 300k marketcap to 50 million marketcap.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:02:48 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 09:15:20 AM by dannyman

Big news:

"Loyyal Corporation, a loyalty and rewards solutions provider, is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert Moerland, one of the most recognized personalities in the loyalty industry worldwide, to join Loyyal as EVP Global Business Development.

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/05/a8045097/loyyal-hires-loyalty-expert-robert-moerland#ixzz49vchqQNx
"

How much money Ribbitrewards aka Loyyal must have to pay all this people like also the ex CEO of Mastercard or loyalty industry expert Stuart Evans who is working now also for Loyyal.  Grin

I can bet that this coin will explode soon from 300k marketcap to 50 million marketcap.

The potential for Loyyal is not really hitting home yet. The industry of loyalty supposedly is 50 billion annually. What we are seeing is that whole industry going on the blockchain potentially and if you realise the power of the companies involved and people like the ex CEO of MasterCard involved this is not some amateur project. Loyyal don't actually care about the bitcoin community cause their strategy is to have big business work out their loyalty platform through them. The bitcoin community in comparison is negligible. So you got the real company going from strength to strength and the token value yet realised. This in my mind is a mind blowing opportunity.....

Crypto and loyalty points are actually a marriage made in heaven. The masses are still not ready for the idea of Bitcoin and digital money but they are very familiar with the idea of collecting 'points' and then redeeming (spending them) to gain discounts on similar products or using them in related company products. In the UK nectar points for example are very big in supermarkets.

https://www.nectar.com

Loyyal makes this kind of loyalty platform even more sophisticated and also can be used but any company big or small. This I am convinced is a BIG one!
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:23:31 AM

Someone just sold 7 million coins, i wonder why some people dont think before they doing something.  Smiley

He filled all orders up to 120 sat and the price is again where it was at 170 sat.

The seller will regret it in the next week.

The price was massively destroyed in the recent past to can you believe $25,000 market cap!!!! So I don't blame some holders wanting to take profits even though we will in my mind rise a lot from here. Some months ago most probably thought the project was dead due to lack of communication on here. Good on you if you bought during that season...
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:40:56 PM

I agree with you!

When the weaks hands are gone, then the price will climb very hard!!!

at the very latest when we will get a official post from loyyal about the swapp or another future, then the rocket will start  Wink

Spread the informations about RBR/Loyyal, because everybody from all of us know, that the price is way too low at the moment Grin ,
if Loyyal is a serious project, and i think it is serious!
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:52:28 PM

I agree with you!

at the very latest when we will get a official post from loyyal about the swapp or another future, then the rocket will start  Wink

Spread the informations about RBR/Loyyal, because everybody from all of us know, that the price is way too low at the moment Grin ,

I think you said you tried to contact Loyyal through twitter...any luck? Like I said some feedback would be worth a million bucks at this point, literally, cause if they give some positive direction we will be at 1million market cap straight after.  Smiley
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

I agree with you!

I think you said you tried to contact Loyyal through twitter...any luck? Like I said some feedback would be worth a million bucks at this point, literally, cause if they give some positive direction we will be at 1million market cap straight after.  Smiley

No they don't opend my massages,i think they are to busy at the moment, i am sure many people wrote them.
they are working in the Real-Life and now they published this:

LoyyalCorp ‏@LoyyalCorp 28. Mai

Robert Moerland joins Loyyal! Bringing 15+ years of experience in designing & implementing #loyalty programs.

This is awesome! Shocked

In my opinion a pump to ฿0.00000500 is easy possible soon Smiley i think there are only a few people which doesn't notice what LOYYAL can achieve in the future...

It is speculation, don't forget this, but my first sell order will be at ฿0.00000600 after such news

simfony

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:25:40 PM

didn't ribbit have an online wallet, how would you use that now? I don't see such a link on the loyyal site. That said, this seems like a very promising coin.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:47:25 PM

didn't ribbit have an online wallet, how would you use that now? I don't see such a link on the loyyal site. That said, this seems like a very promising coin.

Please read the big disclaimer, I have no idea if this wallet is safe, up to date or anything as I have only bought and held on exchanges. That said it seems like quite an awesome wallet with multi currencies.....try it out with a few coins maybe?

http://wallet.ribbit.me
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:31:53 AM

This is not going to be that cheap for long:

https://www.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/

Loyyal Announces Blockchain Based Tourism Program with Dubai Future Foundation

Dubai, May 30, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Loyyal today announced the development of Dubai Points, a blockchain based program to incentivize tourism, with the public backing of the Dubai Future Foundation, and as part of the Dubai Future agenda approved by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:44:24 AM

Dubai, May 30, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Loyyal today announced the development of Dubai Points, a blockchain based program to incentivize tourism, with the public backing of the Dubai Future Foundation, and as part of the Dubai Future agenda approved by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

Wow, that looks like a really great use for the technology, very exciting to see something like this.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:26:43 AM

I honestly have not seen a project get such a steady stream of big positive stories. This latest one shows how massive this one is going to be and its just the start...
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:17:40 PM

Can't wait until this reaches Poloniex.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: