Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
Haunebu81

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

If my order fills, I'll gladly prove you wrong with a screenshot.
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:47:55 PM

Anyone one else agree that we should start making moves to get on Poloniex?

Or should we wait for developers say so?

I think franko said they have been trying to get on there as well, but with no luck.
I guess we just have to wait/keep getting more people to send in coin requests.
Haunebu81

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:53:03 PM

I think franko said they have been trying to get on there as well, but with no luck.

Not enough volume.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:26:53 AM

The Loyyalty platform is not just about Dubai, plus people will still travel and spend money even in the worst recessions, especially the rich.....and while it's not based on any facts I would bet people in recessions/depressions act even more thrifty and interested in collecting points/perks as much as vendors chase customer loyalty.

But hey, nice try....
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:34:02 AM

Not enough volume.

I think the recent news flow, uptick in volume, rebranding and general concept would appeal to Poloniex if they took a serious look at the projects potential now. They look for unique coins, well at least that's what the form on their site suggests. It is a hard time though with all the DAO, Wave, Lisk type platforms that I have a hunch are overrated and are just the latest 'new thing'. Poloniex did dump a bunch of coins recently so they may want a refresh at the moment though...it's worth trying?
ThePatient

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:01:08 AM

Even prior to past few days though, RBR has been getting more volume than some of the coins on polo (that are staying there).

I bet what will happen is that after everything is fully switched to a loyyal chain (I think that's happening, no?) then polo will pick it up. Which sucks, cus we'll have to wait
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

Even prior to past few days though, RBR has been getting more volume than some of the coins on polo (that are staying there).

I bet what will happen is that after everything is fully switched to a loyyal chain (I think that's happening, no?) then polo will pick it up. Which sucks, cus we'll have to wait

Poloniex is not everything. The market cap is hovering around only $500,000. We have a lot of upside to be positive about. I don't see a coin with the ex CEO of MasterCard joining staying this cheap forever whatever exchange we are on..
ThePatient

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:28:09 PM

I could be wrong but she wasn't ex CEO of MasterCard. She was CEO of Maestro which was/is owned by MasterCard I think

And (not spreading FUD, I'm heavy into this coin, just i've been looking up some more stuff) she recently joined the Agenic Group. And she is also president and CEO of Boloro Global. So how much time and energy she will put into Loyyal who knows.

Then there is Robert Moerland. Did anyone see that he held the same position he holds now at Loyyal, while at this company called Engage (formerly known as LRG)?

The press release of him joining Loyyal is written/structured kind of similar to the press release for him joining LRG in 2014. I mean, I guess a press release of someone joining your team can't really be too unique, but reading it struck me as odd for some reason. Especially how parts of Greg Simon's quote and the leader of LRG's quote were the exact same:

"He is a well-known and accomplished business leader and will make a great addition to our global team."
http://www.lrgrewards.com/lrg-hires-robert-moerland-as-evp-global-business-development/
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30265/loyyal-hires-loyalty-expert-robert-moerland

I'm curious as to why Robert left LRG/Engage.

I've been looking for a way to get in contact with Robert and Ann but so far I don't know of any direct contact besides the ....@loyyal email, which they dont respond to.

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:04:07 PM

I could be wrong but she wasn't ex CEO of MasterCard. She was CEO of Maestro which was/is owned by MasterCard I think

And (not spreading FUD, I'm heavy into this coin, just i've been looking up some more stuff) she recently joined the Agenic Group. And she is also president and CEO of Boloro Global. So how much time and energy she will put into Loyyal who knows.

That's the corporate world for you, lots of what they used to call 'non-executive directors' but they now seem to mostly call 'advisors' - they don't actually do any work, but they've got the contacts to get your foot in the door wherever you want to go and they get paid very handsomely for it.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:56:36 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 04:50:05 AM by dannyman

Then there is Robert Moerland. Did anyone see that he held the same position he holds now at Loyyal, while at this company called Engage (formerly known as LRG)?

The press release of him joining Loyyal is written/structured kind of similar to the press release for him joining LRG in 2014. I mean, I guess a press release of someone joining your team can't really be too unique, but reading it struck me as odd for some reason. Especially how parts of Greg Simon's quote and the leader of LRG's quote were the exact same:

"He is a well-known and accomplished business leader and will make a great addition to our global team."
http://www.lrgrewards.com/lrg-hires-robert-moerland-as-evp-global-business-development/
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30265/loyyal-hires-loyalty-expert-robert-moerland

I'm curious as to why Robert left LRG/Engage.

I've been looking for a way to get in contact with Robert and Ann but so far I don't know of any direct contact besides the ....@loyyal email, which they dont respond to.

Yeah you are right she was CEO of Maestro not MasterCard, any mistakes in that probably came from me not Loyyal, Maestro and cirrus is still massive though, I travelled all around Europe many years ago and used Maeastro which was on my card all the time....it's very big outside North America. And yes she is a board director not like a salaried worker. That's big buisness functioning I guess. The 'news' is really either direct press releases or regurgitation of press releases....that's what most main stream news is anyway, it's all regurgitation of groups like Reuters and AP.

But lets be honest here the news coming out of Loyyal has been pretty amazing, especially the government backing and businesses that have signed up to use the platform. I do think this is just a sign of things to come...and we are under $500,000 market cap.......well I'm excited anyway... Grin

Haunebu81

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:00:53 PM

Wow, price is currently 210 satoshi, and only 1.172 BTC required to increase the price to 300 satoshi.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:50:21 PM

Wow, price is currently 210 satoshi, and only 1.172 BTC required to increase the price to 300 satoshi.

I'm selling another coin to buy more.....I don't know how long it will take for this project to get a true value but before it does I'm buying....
Haunebu81

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:10:19 PM

I'm selling another coin to buy more.....I don't know how long it will take for this project to get a true value but before it does I'm buying....

Best way to make money off alts. Buy when nobody is interested.
kwest

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Anyone have a clue as to how many coins were lost at Cryptsy? And what the true market cap might be?
I wonder how this will play out when the new chain launches. I'm thinking about transferring all of my RBR to the official web wallet where about half of my stash is, just in case bittrex doesn't update to the new chain very quickly.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:27:30 PM

HI, it is fine if your write negative things about LOYYAL!
i am always honest, and i write also negative things.

BUT!

this is a old post from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/chile-has-so-much-solar-energy-it-s-giving-it-away-for-free
The market position in DUBAI depends most intensive from the current oil price!!
and the oil price is rising since 02.2016!
http://www.finanzen.at/rohstoffe/oelpreis

The next point ist that LOYYAL is also working on a new Core Banking System
http://bankinnovation.net/2016/05/deloitte-taps-blockchain-startups-to-build-new-core-banking-system/

And they wrot, that LOYYAL will to incorporate more employee till 2016

We only see the top of the iceberg at the moment Grin
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:13:02 PM

Looks like a Whale is moving into Loyyal.
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:25:50 PM

we have already 4 or 5 whales  Grin
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Yes, and this announcement was most likely the cause:

TCG Digital and Loyyal Announce Strategic Partnership and Integration for Their Clients

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tcg-digital-and-loyyal-announce-strategic-partnership-and-integration-for-their-clients-300279418.html
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

Yes, and this announcement was most likely the cause:

TCG Digital and Loyyal Announce Strategic Partnership and Integration for Their Clients

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tcg-digital-and-loyyal-announce-strategic-partnership-and-integration-for-their-clients-300279418.html

The progress from LOYYAL is awesome!!!
Haunebu81

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:30:13 PM

14 BTC daily volume, and you guys are getting excited about whales entering?

It probably only took about 1 BTC to move up 100 Sats.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: