Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:26:13 PM

A good summary what LOYYAL is Smiley

http://www.hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/49347/Will-blockchain-technology-rewrite-loyalty

Loyalty programs have been flooding the industry with points. According to one estimate by Loylogic, 16 trillion points are issued globally every year (a perceived value of $117 billion), resulting in large balance-sheet liabilities for many companies. Assessing that liability can be a huge challenge, with incorrect estimates having major repercussions. For example, per its 2013 annual report, a change to Alaska Airlines’ breakage estimates resulted in a restatement of liability that had a $192-million impact on the company’s annual earnings

hmmm, only ($117 billion) no potential, don't buy  Wink
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:47:49 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 09:05:31 PM by rdewilde

I've contacted Loyyal about the relation to Ribbit and how anyone can support the cause; so I'll guess it's usefull to share here:

> Does Loyyal have a Slack channel?
< We are looking at getting an active channel going, but as we are principally focused on B2B operation at the moment, and are heavily concentrating on developing enterprise relationships and platform development, there is a lot to juggle! We'll keep you updated! In the mean time, let us know any questions you might have!

> Many, lol. But thanks for your clarification. Despite you are focussed on B2B, will there be some sort of ICO? I read that Ribbitcoins will be transferred to Loyyal at some time, does it make sense to buy those meanwhile? Maybe even any numbers/ratio on this? Your concept looks very promising, especially integrating blockchain functionality into everyday, real-world usage. Looking forward to see your enterprise grow slightsmile-emoticon
< Thanks for the kind words - we're really excited about where Loyyal is going and the pipeline we have for the next year - You're right, the real world usage and application is is really exciting, and ii is amazing the response we are getting as we grow! There are plans being thrown around in the works for ribbitrewards, at the moment (..)

> Exciting. I'll guess I just trust you on that one and will just buy some Ribbitcoins and see where it goes from there! (...)

No guarantees, use it or don't. Sounds exciting imho, so I bought some on Bittrex. But no guarantee on conversion as you can read, so there's a risk to it.

Romanknickl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:31:02 PM

I've contacted Loyyal about the relation to Ribbit and how anyone can support the cause; so I'll guess it's usefull to share here:

> Does Loyyal have a Slack channel?
< We are looking at getting an active channel going, but as we are principally focused on B2B operation at the moment, and are heavily concentrating on developing enterprise relationships and platform development, there is a lot to juggle! We'll keep you updated! In the mean time, let us know any questions you might have!

> Many, lol. But thanks for your clarification. Despite you are focussed on B2B, will there be some sort of ICO? I read that Ribbitcoins will be transferred to Loyyal at some time, does it make sense to buy those meanwhile? Maybe even any numbers/ratio on this? Your concept looks very promising, especially integrating blockchain functionality into everyday, real-world usage. Looking forward to see your enterprise grow slightsmile-emoticon
< Thanks for the kind words - we're really excited about where Loyyal is going and the pipeline we have for the next year - You're right, the real world usage and application is is really exciting, and ii is amazing the response we are getting as we grow! There are plans being thrown around in the works for ribbitrewards, at the moment so we'll keep you up to date - other than that, I cant tell you any more unfortunately - but we will keep you updated!

> Exciting. I'll guess I just trust you on that one and will just buy some Ribbitcoins and see where it goes from there!

No guarantees, use it or don't. Sounds exciting imho, so I bought some on Bittrex. But no guarantee on conversion as you can read, so there's a risk to it.

As far as i know, from a trustworthier source.
The RBR coin will swap into LOYYAL.

They are already changed the name on:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loyyal/

67    Loyyal Loyyal    RBR    $ 753,364    $ 0.001883    400,000,000 *    $ 8,530    1.34 %    11.39 %    61.03 %

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoyyalCorp:
@realfontas RibbitRewards continue as they were - We are just in the process of rebranding the company!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't promise, but i am pretty sure!!!
my meaning from pretty sure = much money already invested, and buy more

kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:54:04 PM

I think I'm done buying at these prices, pretty happy with my position. If we dip again I'll soak up some more though.
My understanding is that the new asset that RBR will be swapped for will be something along the lines of "plenti points". And then there will be partner specific points as well.
I find it interesting that Expanse pretty much = Loyyal. That means that they do have a presence on bitcointalk, just a bit under the radar. They choose not to participate in this thread. Yet, anyway.

Expanse is not their project but Frankos.....expanse does not equal Loyyal...they just created a custom chain that served their unique needs, that's like saying Factom is pretty much Bitcoin cause it uses the same blockchain. To me it shows the background thought and effort has gone into making this project a long term business IMO.

So you have given up buying at half the initial price.....Smiley

But Franko works for Loyyal, and Edward said in a video that they created Expanse for the same. It's not directly or legally a part of Loyyal, but it was created for the benefit of said company, with its unique needs in mind.

I haven't "given up" buying. I've reached a % of my investment capital that I'm satisfied with. Risk/reward and diversification. There is always a risk RBR won't be incorporated/swapped in the way we all desire and believe. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:54:46 PM

I think I'm done buying at these prices, pretty happy with my position. If we dip again I'll soak up some more though.
My understanding is that the new asset that RBR will be swapped for will be something along the lines of "plenti points". And then there will be partner specific points as well.
I find it interesting that Expanse pretty much = Loyyal. That means that they do have a presence on bitcointalk, just a bit under the radar. They choose not to participate in this thread. Yet, anyway.

Expanse is not their project but Frankos.....expanse does not equal Loyyal...they just created a custom chain that served their unique needs, that's like saying Factom is pretty much Bitcoin cause it uses the same blockchain. To me it shows the background thought and effort has gone into making this project a long term business IMO.

So you have given up buying at half the initial price.....Smiley

But Franko works for Loyyal, and Edward said in a video that they created Expanse for the same. It's not directly or legally a part of Loyyal, but it was created for the benefit of said company, with its unique needs in mind.

I haven't "given up" buying. I've reached a % of my investment capital that I'm satisfied with. Risk/reward and diversification. There is always a risk RBR won't be incorporated/swapped in the way we all desire and believe. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Whatever!

RBR ---> SWAP ---> add on Poloniex => RBR Rocket

take a look at the slack channel from EXP and search my question Grin
I wrote with christopherfranko ~(May 19, 2016) (this is my proof)
christopherfranko
9:09 PM The RBR tokens will be swapped to a new asset on a new chain in the future.

9:09 PM and we do, its just not public

its just not public my friend Smiley ( the words from christopherfranko, one of the developer)

rdewilde

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:51:32 PM

[..]
As far as i know, from a trustworthier source.
The RBR coin will swap into LOYYAL.
[..]

Yeah well the swap is confirmed imho, but the ratio is unclear.

Personally i don't really care about the rocket, i just like to invest in a good and realistic concept with lots of potention. I don't need a 1000% increase in 10 days, but it would be nice to know how to invest how many into what :-)

I bought a load of RBR. I took the risk. All sounds too good to miss out on. I know you've got to get early and sit it out in crypto. I wish the best for this project.

Ps. Anyone can register under that name on slack, create a website and ann on bct. But i guess if it's on all those respected news sites it must be true 😆

Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:52:27 PM

Can someone tell me what the main goal of this coin is for 5 years from now. thank you
rdewilde

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:56:52 PM

Can someone tell me what the main goal of this coin is for 5 years from now. thank you

Integrate into real life spending  like airmiles with all the blockchain features and marketing data analytics like Google shopping. There are many potentials they could go after, really depends on the direction they choose.

(I suppose) they are not limited to crypto payments at all, just regular cards snd cash, where the blockchain is just to register the rewards/loyalties

rdewilde

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:50:59 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 05:11:11 AM by rdewilde

Anyone back from the Ribbit-time has an estimate of how many coins in supply? I understand 60% has not been released  (never will) and a lot was lost with Cryptsy gone. Current sell orders on Bittrex is 30m. Cryptsy was more popular and Ribbit more active back then (x3?) plus not all coins are in orders (x3?). So 30m x3 x3=270m lost. 400 - 270m=130m left?

130m x0.000003 (current price) x575$ (btc)=130m x0.001725$ = 224,250$ realistic market cap.

Current "nominal" value: 400m x 0.000003 x 575$ / 130m = 0.0053076923$

Current price: 0.000003 x575$= 0.001725$ (-300%).

Correct?

dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:09:18 AM

Integrate into real life spending  like airmiles with all the blockchain features and marketing data analytics like Google shopping. There are many potentials they could go after, really depends on the direction they choose.

(I suppose) they are not limited to crypto payments at all, just regular cards snd cash, where the blockchain is just to register the rewards/loyalties

What I have seen so far it will be app based....I think it's a great way to introduce people to crypto through points which is a lot less threatening.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:13:37 AM

Anyone back from the Ribbit-time has an estimate of how many coins in supply? I understand 60% has not been released  (never will) and a lot was lost with Cryptsy gone. Current sell orders on Bittrex is 30m. Cryptsy was more popular and Ribbit more active back then (x3?) plus not all coins are in orders (x3?). So 30m x3 x3=270m lost. 400 - 270m=130m left?

130m x0.000003 (current price) x575$ (btc)=130m x0.001725$ = 224,250$ realistic market cap.

Current "nominal" value: 400m x 0.000003 x 575$ / 130m = 0.0053076923$

Current price: 0.000003 x575$= 0.001725$ (-300%).

Stll enough room to buy? Feedback welcome :-)

I don't know but I got the idea that the coins not released would be an integral part of how the platform works. What I mean is there will be a kind of proof of purchase. When someone buys or makes a certain transaction then they would recieve points in the same way someone does when staking. Otherwise these coins are not available for normal staking I think...

People are right, a lot can change on the swapping to the expanse chain.....but I'm holding and am hopeful especially as we are still at half the ICO price still. It's does have an element of a lottery though...Smiley
rdewilde

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:14:24 AM

What I have seen so far it will be app based....I think it's a great way to introduce people to crypto through points which is a lot less threatening.

I'm not sure if it js an introduction to crypto, i think that is just the underlying architecture but will not really expose to the end-user, which is a good thing. You should not need to understand anything from crypto to use this program. :-) maybe that's actually the same as you are saying

rdewilde

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:17:50 AM

Much info here: https://medium.com/@loyyal

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:18:41 AM

I'm not sure if it js an introduction to crypto, i think that is just the underlying architecture but will not really expose to the end-user, which is a good thing. You should not need to understand anything from crypto to use this program. :-) maybe that's actually the same as you are saying

I mean the idea of receiving points or even buying points, saving points and redeeming points is socially very acceptable to many people, be it airmiles, store loyalty points, food stamps, etc. I mean it's the perfect way for people to be using crypto while actually not thinking they are....
rdewilde

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:33:42 AM

@dannyman; i agree on that, very good match.

Btw, I went ahead and created a Slack-channel so people can stay up to date and have some chat
https://loyyal.slack.com

rdewilde

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:29:18 AM

Anyone running the Ribbit-wallet? I read it was also integratie into some 'multi'-wallet. Anyone done that?

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:43:08 AM

http://www.csrwire.com/press_releases/39034-Unilever-Foundry-50-Bring-Home-and-Store-of-the-Future-to-Lions-Innovation

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:11:13 PM

Anyone running the Ribbit-wallet? I read it was also integratie into some 'multi'-wallet. Anyone done that?

It is multi-currency, I've used it for RBR and BTC with no problem but you can also use it for other coins.

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:15:12 PM

Wow, that's awesome. Unilever is huge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands)

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:37:42 PM

But a royalty program is also used in Bitcoin.
What is the difference with Bitcoin?

I cannot find special superiority to this coin.
Please tell me the superiority of this coin.

There are some links in the OP you should take a look at.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: