Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
Haunebu81

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:42:12 PM

But a royalty program is also used in Bitcoin.
What is the difference with Bitcoin?

I cannot find special superiority to this coin.
Please tell me the superiority of this coin.

There are some links in the OP you should take a look at.

I hope you're not the same troll that was bombarding the VOX thread.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:23:35 PM

I hope you're not the same troll that was bombarding the VOX thread.

What is VOX?I don't know VOX.

I read those articles.Clear superiority of this coin was not found.
But a loyalty program of Bitcoin is also developing.
A reason using this coin isn't found.

The Bitcoin, the market scale is big. And a consumer would choose to the Bitcoin.
If there are two shops adopting Bitcoin and this coin, the consumers will gather in the shop of the Bitcoin.
The shop adopting this coin loses competition.

Why does a consumer have to use this trash coin?
Will the merchant not reduce competitiveness by adopting this coin?

That's obvious fact.
I think it's meaningless that a store adopts this coin.

Can someone answer this question?

It's quite hard for me to tell you the difference between Loyyal and this Bitcoin loyalty program you mention because I don't know what Bitcoin loyalty program you are talking about. Can you provide a link please?

Edit: messed up the format first time, sorry.

Haunebu81

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:42:09 PM

The Bitcoin, the market scale is big. And a consumer would choose to the Bitcoin.
If there are two shops adopting Bitcoin and this coin, the consumers will gather in the shop of the Bitcoin.

That's obvious fact.

Okay this guy is clearly trolling. New account is obvious troll. There was also a user with the same name (just different numbers at the end of the username) in the VOX thread trolling like a madman until his posts finally got deleted. Can we get a mod to ban this guy?
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:47:44 PM

That's obvious fact.

Okay this guy is clearly trolling. New account is obvious troll. There was also a user with the same name (just different numbers at the end of the username) in the VOX thread trolling like a madman until his posts finally got deleted. Can we get a mod to ban this guy?

And even so, competition is good to let users choices, and it force the competitors to improve their product to gain more users.

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

I think sorry that I have said that this trash coin.
I just want to know it simple.

But loyalty program is not a rare thing. There is it anywhere.
The ecosystem of the Bitcoin loyalty program will become much huger.

A this coin is swallowed, and it wouldn't be used.
There is no clear advantage.

It will be necessary to think about it seriously if you want to spread this coin.

http://www.bitcoin-loyalty.com/
http://news.communitech.ca/news/members/bitcoin-loyalty-first-loyalty-platform-for-bitcoin-merchants-launched-by-loyaltymatch/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2015/06/17/why-the-bitcoin-blockchain-could-make-gift-cards-a-consumer-favorite-even-more-beloved/#1302516c39db
http://bitcoinist.net/loyalty-points-not-spent-consumers-bitcoin-discounts-can-solve-problem/

I think you must be trolling because two of those links are about Bitcoin discounts and gift cards, not bitcoin loyalty programs, and if you had read the links as you claim you would surely be able to see the difference between the others and loyyal. I don't have the time or energy to explain everything about Loyal but here are some key differences with the program you link to:

• The actual loyalty program itself runs on the blockchain and is decentralized, not a centralized program which happens to use bitcoin.
  • Smart contracts allow for branded loyyalty points with complex rules for issuance, breakage, individualized offers and so on.
  • They have already signed up several very large customers.

Haunebu81

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:04:04 PM

Yeah and as soon as this guy stopped trolling VOX, the price shot up. Imagine that!

lol, maybe we should let him troll here for a few weeks.......
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:21:27 PM

Yeah and as soon as this guy stopped trolling VOX, the price shot up. Imagine that!

Hahaha. Maybe he's being paid by a whale to try to keep the price down while they accumulate - I've heard people talk about that kind of arrangement, although I was never sure whether to believe it or not.

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:22:16 PM

I think you must be trolling because two of those links are about Bitcoin discounts and gift cards, not bitcoin loyalty programs, and if you had read the links as you claim you would surely be able to see the difference between the others and loyyal. I don't have the time or energy to explain everything about Loyal but here are some key differences with the program you link to:

• The actual loyalty program itself runs on the blockchain and is decentralized, not a centralized program which happens to use bitcoin.
  • Smart contracts allow for branded loyyalty points with complex rules for issuance, breakage, individualized offers and so on.
  • They have already signed up several very large customers.

What is their customer?
How much customer do they have?

There are some links in the OP you should take a look at.

Haunebu81

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

Hahaha. Maybe he's being paid by a whale to try to keep the price down while they accumulate - I've heard people talk about that kind of arrangement, although I was never sure whether to believe it or not.

This mach11 guy looks like a textbook case of a paid troll. Couldn't be more obvious.

At least it's a good sign that there is interest in this coin. Pretty bullish that mach is posting here.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:14:31 PM

I regret not making this a moderated thread already...
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

You can still close it or no?
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:42:58 PM

Sure and open another moderated one but my comment was mainly tongue in cheek....a bit of trolling and FUD never hurt anyone....if it got silly maybe it's an option. All this thread is susposed to be is a place for people to discuss and share about Loyyal cause Ribbertrewards thread was out of date, wrong name etc...plus with a Loyyal saying its focus is B2B I don't see them opening and bothering much with a thread here...so.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:44:30 PM

It causes a sudden fall to close an inconvenient discussion.
You should not hide it.

Just so you know, you are more mildly irritating than actually a problem. I wouldn't want to delete any convo that had an actual intelligent point.....you don't really qualify......however I look forward to your continued incomprehensible nonsense posting... Grin Grin
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:06:00 PM

0..400 is only <1 BTC away. I hope we keep it close to 300 for some more time. Waiting for it to come down.

As far as any loyalty program to bitcoin that I know of, this coin does not have anything todo with crypto payments. Only the blockchain technology is used to track the rewards. You can just pay by creditcards. I cannot verify this yet, but it should be usable for anyone iutside crypto too as that would create a huge new market!

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:21:36 PM

It causes a sudden fall to close an inconvenient discussion.
You should not hide it.

Just so you know, you are more mildly irritating than actually a problem. I wouldn't want to delete any convo that had an actual intelligent point.....you don't really qualify......however I look forward to your continued incomprehensible nonsense posting... Grin Grin

Because my opinion gets a mark for that, you're irritated.
But a negative opinion shouldn't be shut out.
This is the community to which an open opinion is posted.

I haven't heard an opinion from you yet....honestly I have no idea what you are saying....but thanks for the thread bumps...
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:22:48 PM

0..400 is only <1 BTC away. I hope we keep it close to 300 for some more time. Waiting for it to come down.

As far as any loyalty program to bitcoin that I know of, this coin does not have anything todo with crypto payments. Only the blockchain technology is used to track the rewards. You can just pay by creditcards. I cannot verify this yet, but it should be usable for anyone iutside crypto too as that would create a huge new market!

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum exist now.
Why do you need this coin by all means?

Does this coin solve any problem of the existing market?
If it is the problem that cannot be settled with only this coin, it has superiority.

It is not possible for me to find such a superiority in this COIN at all.

You are right it's a terrible coin and everyone should just ignore it...
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:24:24 PM

I do not know how one would compare this coin to Bitcoin and Ethereum without seeing that all coins have been created to serve a totally different purpose.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:27:30 PM

I do not know how one would compare this coin to Bitcoin and Ethereum without seeing that all coins have been created to serve a totally different purpose.

Loyyal is actually not really a coin it's a company using an eth fork and adapted for its specific needs. The value is not in the coin but in the business that is using it and the potential amount of money that will flood into the coin....a discussion about how the 'coin' is innovative or not is actually hilarious....I'm loving it honestly. Saying that they have clearly been innovative to make the coin to suit their needs but it's for practical needs not so someone can say wow look how innovative this is.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:58:53 PM

Why does Bitcoin become centralized program?

Bitcoin doesn't become anything, bitcoin isn't a loyalty program. The loyalty program you linked to, apart from having a cheap website with very poor English, no sign of any actual product and nobody using it, looked like it was describing a centralized program.

And I don't think a smart contract bears competition advantage.
The shop handling this only chooses the simpler solution.

They already have large customers for use cases which are impossible for any other rewards program precisely because the others don't have these smart contracts (eg https://coinreport.net/loyyal-teams-dubai-future-foundation-blockchain-based-tourism-program/) so you are wrong about that.

I looked at the links in the OP. However, Bitcoin users and shops, is much more huge.
And, this coin will be finally converted into Bitcoin. Ease of use is is not good.

No it won't be converted into Bitcoin because as @dannyman explains very well in the post above its not a coin. People will get either branded rewards tokens or the Loyyal tokens which they will then use to get discounts when shopping - they don't even need to have heard of the word 'cryptocurrency' let alone bother to sign up to an exchange and convert it to Bitcoin which they probably have no interest in owning anyway.

Also if you think 'bitcoin users and shops' is a bigger market than all shops and all shoppers whether they use bitcoin or not then I don't even know how to respond to that.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum exist now.
Why do you need this coin by all means?

Does this coin solve any problem of the existing market?
If it is the problem that cannot be settled with only this coin, it has superiority.

It is not possible for me to find such a superiority in this COIN at all.

Yes. You cannot build all this on the bitcoin as you need MANY additional features that bitcoin does not have. Open assets add some stuff like trackability, but not enough by far. The only other option that Bitcoin would offer is centralize a (web)service on top of it.... not really crypto and not really what one should want.

Eth is more flexible but you still need lots of workarounds and is very expensive as youll need to pay for all the gas. You'd have to build and deploy your (d)apps on the blockchain in a not very wide supported language. Not an option I think.

Then we have "sidechain" which are basically new coins that track the main bitcoin blockchain. As most sidechain concept are beta or conceptual this is a risky choice.

Another one is join another existing altcoin. But besides i don't really know a good alternative I would also not know what is the benefit of this instead of having your own coin.

Also they did already out many efforts into Tibbitcoin. It would be a waste to throw all of that overboard.

For your perception, this nothing like a bitcoin. Please review the blog and docs. And if you dont see potential, simply dont invest and move on to something you think thatll have potential (sounds like yours would be bitcoin itself) :-)

Edit; i can see how it would be possible to merge back into (for example eth) when functions like sidechain are set in stone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: