Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:51:42 AM

The team have recently said on Twitter they plan to go 'live' later this year....keep to facts fellas.
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:34:32 PM

The team have recently said on Twitter they plan to go 'live' later this year....keep to facts fellas.

There are very many teams saying a plan.

But there are a great many teams which disappear before accomplishing it.

It is the world of crypto!!

There are many trolls to mislead people!

They want you to sell so they can get cheap coins.

It is the world of crypto!
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:39:16 PM

he created an account with the sole purpose of shitting up this thread. If you continue responding to him he'll never stop.

Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:24:03 PM

http://anxintl.com/debitcards/
http://anxintl.com/debitcards/debit-card-for-business/

Anx makes a global reward card with a debit card.
It is a world wide loyalty card by bitcoin.

Please don't invest wastefully.
They can use everywhere already.

That's great news! Competition will force people to become more innovative and release better products. Great time to invest in an emerging market. Very bullish IMO  Cool
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:38:00 PM

makes an account and makes 5 posts on ONE page of a coin he's not interested in investing it. Completely normal, rational behaviour.

Don't feed the trolls.

And while he does it, the price keeps rising.

Yes, bad English Chinese troll accounts work magic for the price. Please keep posting nagi10, and never learn proper english or post in other threads! If you do, maybe you'll actually look credible.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:23:55 PM

Someone was impatient and bought. Grin
But even if that's raise by force, dump is done after all. Grin

Buying support is not increasing
Rather, buying support has begun to decrease.

Please be careful.
They jack up the prices and do dump.

You are very kind helping us, bless you.... Grin
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:40:50 PM

Someone was impatient and bought. Grin
But even if that's raise by force, dump is done after all. Grin

Buying support is not increasing
Rather, buying support has begun to decrease.

Please be careful.
They jack up the prices and do dump.

You are very kind helping us, bless you.... Grin
We need more trolls  Cheesy
superbusquets

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:10:49 PM

From the fact that the only posts he has is on this thread, it seems like nagi10 is trying to convince people to sell so that he can accumulate more. Either that or he is just sour that he didn't get in when it was at 150 sats.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:27:03 PM

I love people being awesome! Some just are not  Roll Eyes

Anyways, I'm really interested in the analytics part too. Anyone got more info on that?

As when you know what interests one has by knowing their spendings/behavior, you could also suggest other products. As this is not purely a reward program, I wonder if they are going to introduce a system like that too. Like Google is doing with Google wallet/android pay and Google shopping.

I'm not sure if you are making a statement or asking a question but the platform will have some pretty smart software that can look at consumer behaviour, time of day, location, what purchased. I think that's why it's so attractive to Dubai Governmnet cause they can incentivise people who visit certain locations or stay at certain hotels to earn credits that they hope will then be used to broaden the tourists activities and visit other sites or events.

I bang this same drum but what is amazing about this platform is the partnerships they have attracted, Dubai Governmnet is massive of course but Deloittle one of the biggest companies in the world! Plans to use it for its clients. What the relationship with unilver will be isn't clear yet but again the company is one of the biggest in the world....and when they choose tech products in a competition you know they aren't doing it for nothing. Clearly big companies are seeing this as a cheap frictionless platform that is far superior to older systems. What I think very large companies see is a way to bring loyalty to the massive supply chains they are involved in. A conglomerate can pull all their diverse businesses together be they a cinema chain or a soft drinks product and synchronise and incentivise their unique product mix.....THIS is what makes Loyyal pure dynamite and is why big players are stepping aboard.

Ps Smart people, don't look at this as another shitcoin on this toxic forum, do the research, there is no need to hype this project at all.....and screw the FUD trolls...who cares honestly. They are just a nusiance but they couldn't hold this coin down if their lives depended on it.
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:49:29 PM

In the Loyyal platform, what is the utility for the Loyyal coins? I meant, in what circumstance do users and parterners need to use Loyyal coins in this system?

What are the revenue resources for the Loyyal team/company to operate sustainably in long run?
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:00:48 PM

In the Loyyal platform, what is the utility for the Loyyal coins? I meant, in what circumstance do users and parterners need to use Loyyal coins in this system?

What are the revenue resources for the Loyyal team/company to operate sustainably in long run?

read http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2015/07/02/bitbeat-how-bitcoin-technology-could-shake-up-the-loyalty-points-business/
AutoView

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 09:07:40 PM

The trolls are out in full force...
...there is no better buy signal in alts

AutoView - Chrome Extension for TradingView Bots
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:25:52 PM

I got the idea that Loyyal are selling the platform to companies...or at least giving access and tailoring the app for their clients, in each client has different needs and needs to put their own spin on their coloured coins and how they will behave in terms of location, amount of reward, where to redeem etc. I mean someone needs to manage for them the backend and set up smart contracts....I know some hate the idea but there clearly will be some form of centralised power from Loyyal.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:00:51 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 09:53:10 AM by rdewilde

The trolls are out in full force...
...there is no better buy signal in alts

This still just began.
I aim at eradication of high pre mine currency.

The buying support is only 25BTC.
They will become less than 10BTC soon.

And an order of the sell board was increasing explosively.
Edit: seems you were right, I'll take back my words.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:37:27 AM

I don't care about stupid trolls but if this thread becomes a toxic list of bullshit of pump, dump, troll, newbie sock puppet posts I'll close the thread and someone else or me can open a moderated one where newbie posts will be deleted.

let's see how it goes this week and we can decide as a community to do this or not. This thread is just to discuss and if people make it unpleasant to discuss then what's the point...

Can I suggest not feeding the trolls...
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:58:15 AM

Pretty random and I hope I'm not invading anyone's privacy but one of the team has an Instagram stream and he has got to be one of the coolest and typical globe trotting rich tech startup guys I have seen....I'm glad they are real adults and not nerds sat in their parents basement.

https://www.instagram.com/iamseandennis/
MangoRush

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:19:30 AM

Interesting concept.  Is Dev active currently?
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:25:17 AM

Interesting concept.  Is Dev active currently?

The team behind Loyyal have said they are focused on B2B.....I wouldn't blame them AT ALL for never coming here among this toxic shitstorm. They are very active though on social media.

Check the OP for twitter link...
MangoRush

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:28:34 AM

B2B sounds logical choice given the underlying technology, I will look into it further.  Thanks for heads up.
Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:10:27 AM

Can someone tell me what the main goal of this coin is for 5 years from now. thank you

Integrate into real life spending  like airmiles with all the blockchain features and marketing data analytics like Google shopping. There are many potentials they could go after, really depends on the direction they choose.

(I suppose) they are not limited to crypto payments at all, just regular cards snd cash, where the blockchain is just to register the rewards/loyalties

What I have seen so far it will be app based....I think it's a great way to introduce people to crypto through points which is a lot less threatening.

Thanks for the answers guys.. Now this is starting to become clear in my head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: