Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange best for you  (Read 2199 times)
frogCorporation (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:00:52 AM

Hello If you develop the exchange that you have added the new which is not yet at other exchanges or that have changed in other exchanges.
What exchange you prefer and why?
The best way to enroll in the balance?
Anonymity, the Commission and other

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frogCorporation (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:10:48 AM

My favourite is Poloniex.
This might sound funny but I also really like yobit's layout and design, it all seems to so... natural. Their support and everything else sucks though.

My least favourite is Bittrex, they might be reputable and "safe" but I hate their layout with a passion, I will never get used to it.
another question about the design which you like light or dark?
frogCorporation (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:31:46 AM

This might sound funny but I also really like yobit's layout and design, it all seems to so... natural. Their support and everything else sucks though.

My least favourite is Bittrex, they might be reputable and "safe" but I hate their layout with a passion, I will never get used to it.
another question about the design which you like light or dark?

Well, If I had too choose I would go for dark but the actual layout of the exchange is more important to me.

Well, they all developed on, they did not even change his style bootstrap looks very bad.
On account of you do not care payment systems as typing money on the stock exchange?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

Hello If you develop the exchange that you have added the new which is not yet at other exchanges or that have changed in other exchanges.
Exchange like an Altcoin exchange service?
I personally like poloniex. They have high volumes and it's mobile friendly unlike other exchanges where there is no option to view it in mobile view.
I don't trade much tho so I only tried a few exchanges.
Deres

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:33:52 AM

I prefer dark colors and as I fiatnyh the money or card or paypal
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:34:30 AM

no offense but first of all i would hire somebody that is good at speaking English because nobody is going to use a service that can't ask their question in proper English.

--looking for signature--
frogCorporation (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:36:21 AM

I prefer dark colors and as I fiatnyh the money or card or paypal
Why paypal? how many of your friends use them? I understand that this is a popular platform but it is not nearly on the stock exchanges
watermark

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:57:27 PM

One feature that I like is the ability to see all of my trading orders for a trading pair in the order of the price.  So if I have 5 sell orders for btc/eth, I like to see them in the order of sell price rather than the time the order was placed.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:36:31 PM

For trading altcoins i use Bittrex - just because i use this exchange from years without problems, so we can say that because reliability. (Poloniex as well is very safe for me)
For fiat -> Bitcoin - Coinbase because of safety.
For Bitcoin -> fiat  - my Bitcoin Debit Card because of fast transactions.

For me the most important is safety, second place are commisions, third - speed of transactions.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:06:38 PM

for altcoins trading my options for bittrex and poloniex and i was already use them since 2014 but for bitcoin exchange i personally more prefer to using my local exchange and very rarely to use other exchange because i felt comfortable during using my local exchange
frogCorporation (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:33:37 PM

keyscore44, hasiramasenju
Thanks for the replies guys so would be the same, can you say what kind of design you like light or dark, or if you do not care?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:35:26 PM

As to me, Poloniex seems to be too overloaded with useless widgets, gimmicks and animations, being frustratingly slow by the interface at that (or due to that), while Bittrex is no bullshit exchange, light-weight, simple and fast...

Would vote for it any day

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:48:08 AM

new bittrex addition that obscure your setting when you sell or buy soemthing, with that shitty windows in green and blue popping out, is terrible, but other than that is my favorite exchange for altcoin

for bitcoin i prefer kraken
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:51:49 AM

new bittrex addition that obscure your setting when you sell or buy soemthing, with that shitty windows in green and blue popping out, is terrible, but other than that is my favorite exchange for altcoin

what does the first part mean? i have never encountered this.

also as for the green and blue windows which are most like a box telling you about the filled orders and set orders can be moved around in your setting and you can change it easily. hope it helps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
forthewin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:22:21 PM

Keeping commissions low is going to draw a lot of business. Also making the site user friendly helps.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:02:32 PM

Completely agree with this, I switched over from Cryptsy to Poloniex and the design of the website was much more clear and easier to navigate.
That and Cryptsy went down shortly after I had switched, I was really lucky on that one Smiley

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:10:18 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 02:44:33 PM by deisik

Completely agree with this, I switched over from Cryptsy to Poloniex and the design of the website was much more clear and easier to navigate.
That and Cryptsy went down shortly after I had switched, I was really lucky on that one Smiley

Crapsea had incessant problems with withdrawals a long year before their final collapse. The writing in big red capital letters was very well there...

If an exchange suddenly has problems with withdrawals, this is a sure sign

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:50:35 AM

also as for the green and blue windows which are most like a box telling you about the filled orders and set orders can be moved around in your setting and you can change it easily. hope it helps.

the small blue and green window that appear on the up right, when you buy or sell something, it's very annoying
Pantich

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:21:41 AM

the small blue and green window that appear on the up right, when you buy or sell something, it's very annoying

You can switch it off in UI settings.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:28:50 PM

I dont know, about them since they are fairly new.

I really question about their current volume, and they also have this "lending" section which makes me curious if they are using the depositers btc?

The fact that this is a possible scenario I`ll stick with coinbase.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: