Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc?  (Read 10925 times)
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:59:18 AM

Bitcoin network is up from seven years now and nothing happened so far no matter the interest which is on the raise from the hackers about bitcoin. Lately intensified Ransomware viruses tell us this very truth. I hope the bitcoin network cannot be hacked, I really believe so but this person a kid or not , trolling or not made me a bit nervous to tell you the truth. What are the chances of something more than 60 GB like the blockchain as a whole to be hacked ?

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:56:45 AM

This guys is just trolling and no one could even do that to hack bitcoin network. If anyone could do such hacking then maybe hes the richest in bitcoin holders. And no one would  definitely accept that job, you do the hardwork  and you give the 950btc to him and 50 for you? What a nonsense

No one would even try that, or maybe some people did already in some corner of the world but they probably have failed as nothing could happen to bitcoin so far nor a thing will happen, hopefully.
tharani

Activity: 308

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:41:52 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 09:00:17 PM by tharani

btw for all who think i am a troll a kid or anything whatever , i created a huntercoin bounty site for the huntercoin browser project

my site is the officcial site for the huntercoin bounty , do you think they would let me develop a site and make it official if they think i was incapable.

also all the btc i own is legal and i have documents for that.

i already clearly stated , it was a trap to lure the hackers and i have given police complaints about the list of hackers i trapped.

http://fundhuntercoinbrowserproject.net23.net/

they were first reluctant though cause you guys keep on ridiculing me even without listening , then i had to tell them and explain it to them too , then they for now let me do this project.

also they were a bit afraid cause i was prone to hackers myself

so please refrain from calling me names it would be best if you just closed this useless topic and stop wasting people's time.

but it will be useful to identify hackers though and bring awareness  to people about the how hackers work and how they cheat people.

but the name calling is too much ,you are actually only focused on abusing me lol!!!!

HACKERS ARE CHEATS !!!!

BY THE HELP OF THE AD I HAVE HELPED THE CYBER CRIME BRANCH CATCH A BUCKETLOAD OF HACKERS , IT HAS SERVED IT'S PURPOSE PLEASE NOW REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME NAMES LOL!!!

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:34:16 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 06:39:45 PM by springgers

Edit
tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:37:48 PM

springers i am getting apologies please read my trust section i have taken action as advised by moderators.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

Thats impossible that he can hack the network of bitcoin it is impossible to happen unless if he has 3 smart brain.
No one can hack as of now because if there is someone can hack it the price of bitcoin right now will going down..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:47:20 PM

do not support or post in this topic i haven given feedback as per moderators advice ,

the mods said you have the right for speech and i have the right to defend myself , no name calling or abusive posts will be tolerated .

continue to post at your own risk but don't mail me later with an apology that you had nothing to do with this spamming topic.

i demand an explanation.

if you can give me an explanation , you can proceed posting , all others will be proceeded to reporting to moderators , if you keep on spamming and supporting the spamming topic.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:59:23 PM

Well we dont know what will happen in to the network and i think there is many hackers are already monitoring the network to strike it in the future..
So i think they are still not success to hack the network because they are high security even in ddos attack they can still prevent those type of way to hack..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:02:54 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 05:19:35 PM by cpfreeplz

Hahaha this is hilarious. You can't hack the bitcoin network and if you could you would have to expend exponentially more energy than 50 btc for yourself and 950 for this guy. He'd be better off robbing banks hahaha.

EDIT: Ah I see he was trying to catch some hackers and rat them out. Not the most interesting way of doing it but ok. To each there own.
tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

sorry i have no other option rather than give you negative feedback for whatever abusive names you are calling me , you are going on calling me names even after several warning.

please do not cry / feel sorry if you can't have your signature  campaigns again if you cannot respect me.

i have given explanation several times it was a trap to lure hackers .

also i have given proofs of literally giving the hackers details to the police.

but nobody seems to feel sorry for what they are doing to me , i have nothing much to do expect defend myself sorry.

krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:44:38 PM

Hell. I am thinking from where a hacker will start i do not even know where the bitcoin network is.is there any wapsite or any ip address or anything.can anyone tell how can we start the hacking process

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

Hell. I am thinking from where a hacker will start i do not even know where the bitcoin network is.is there any wapsite or any ip address or anything.can anyone tell how can we start the hacking process

if that was possible and bitcoin network was that weak then someone would have done it by now from when the bitcoin was high in terms of value, because there are really big hackers on internet who can even hack bank accounts, but it is probably not possible to hack bitcoin network that is why nothing happened to it until now.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

Can you believe this guy? lol He posted such job on upwork https://www.upwork.com/jobs/_~01a9df54b4fc90e8e3/
scares me to death.
hello guys/dudes/dudette's
i am posting this job here because this is where most of the people come to see about freelance job's in their area, it dosen't matter where you are or what you are doing , if you are an expert in the hacking of bitcoin network you can take this job ,

i already told you the pay , i want you guys to hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc and you can have 50 btc as fees and pay me the rest ie 950 btc.

if you wish to continue this project i am giving you my bitcoin address below

1P4skqtYK9cgKFngGCLX4tcVS9HikZMTvP

you are free to try it any times you want i dont care if yu hack more than that i want you guys to pay me my share, for hiring you ok.

thanks.

Lol very funny troll. You can't hack the bitcoin network they already thought all that when they created bitcoin. It is made in a way that you cannot hack it. Lol you must pay someone 950 bitcoin and take 50btc ?? Why ? Take 1000btc. That is not even a job. Telling someone to do something is not a job. I will tell you to work as a waiter then you give me 95% xP

tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:57:12 PM

i created that ad to refer the hackers to the police which i did it was a trap to lure the hackers there is nothing to laugh about it.

also i was doing review about the hackers.

i have posted every proof of it as a trap .

target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:21:35 PM

i created that ad to refer the hackers to the police which i did it was a trap to lure the hackers there is nothing to laugh about it.

also i was doing review about the hackers.

i have posted every proof of it as a trap .

That was you? I submitted my application and you never responded to it. we could have earned thousands by now to which I've had 50 btc by then. 50btc is a huge money that could have motivated me a lot to hack the bitcoin network. I have good plans, if you just read my application letter you could have agreed to it.

Conus

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

There are only 2 explanations for this:  the first is that this guy smoked way to much last night and today has not recovered enough to know what the heck he is doing.  The second explanation for this is that the guy is looking for holes in the system.  I am leaning towards the first reasoning for no one in their right mind would answer this ad or take it seriously.  Let me hack 1,000 BTC and give you all of it but 50 BTC!!!  So funny!!
tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:07:12 PM

target i am a millionare i don't want to hack those 1000 btc i own more than 10000 btc in long term investments.

i only did it to set a trap for the hackers.

also the btc i have are long term means they mature after 1 or 2 years to 10000 btc.

if you want a job though i can give you hacking is wrong . it is not a good way look at all the disaster it caused.

tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:10:15 PM

i don't need anybody's help i never wanted to hack or steal i have documents which state the btc i have are legit .

my only thought at that time i posted the ad was like i got scammed by scrypt company or something , and then i thought let me do an ad like this and catch the fucking hackers who hacked my eobot acount.

so i was frustated with scrypt and eobot.

then i used the trap to refer them to the police.

but someone here misunderstood it and made a joke out of it.

it really hurts me that everyone had fun at my expense.

tharani

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:13:15 PM

my real assets i own in btc could make you faint , maybe i will tell later after all this hype has subdued.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:58:33 AM

my real assets i own in btc could make you faint , maybe i will tell later after all this hype has subdued.

Undecided I really think you missed the point of bitcointalk. This is a forum. Just because you posted something that literally anyone that knows what the Blockchain is knows would be impossible you start attacking us?

target i am a millionare i don't want to hack those 1000 btc i own more than 10000 btc in long term investments.

i only did it to set a trap for the hackers.

also the btc i have are long term means they mature after 1 or 2 years to 10000 btc.

if you want a job though i can give you hacking is wrong . it is not a good way look at all the disaster it caused.

Sign a message showing the 10,000BTC or you're a liar.
 If you're saying an 'investment' is 'maturing' in 1 to 2 years you got scammed you naive noob.

Grow up and stop crying. Why is your opinion better than everyone else's? Leaving negative feedback on every profile that posted here just proves how much of a lunatic you are.

i am 28 by the way , happily divorced.

No shit. How could anyone stay married to such a whiney brat?

sorry i have no other option rather than give you negative feedback for whatever abusive names you are calling me , you are going on calling me names even after several warning.

please do not cry / feel sorry if you can't have your signature  campaigns again if you cannot respect me.

1. Giving negative trust isn't defending yourself. Durp.
2. You clearly have no clue how the trust system works on bitcointalk hahaha. This will not affect anyone's signature campaign because you're an untrusted newbie nobody... hahaha wow. FAIL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: