Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc?  (Read 10926 times)
tharani

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:32:44 PM

newcomers posting please check the thread , and i have given ample information and i have good legal bitcoins and i created the job to trace the hackers who hacked my eobot account.

if you check the btc address leads to my eobot acount.

i used the job to trace them and report the people who responded in my mail , on the website, or any type of contact i gave to the hackers

i have done my best to trace them and give to the cyber police.

i was the victim and i used the ad as a bait , please read the thread twice and just don't discuss the job, i created it cause the hackers/ the ponzi site owners hacked or took my bitcoins ,so i posted the ad so the hackers will strike again and leave traces , as expected when i posted the ad they attacked and left traces , i could only refer them to the police , and i could do nothing about it.

but it seems the company , itself is involved , i indeed have bitcoins but from legal jobs and some investments.

i don't trust the investments either.

but i can't sit idle .

so i will keep working . and i will invest experience profit loss etc.

it's all part of the business.

You really need to open a scam accusation thread against these people to help out and warn the community. People are just reading the OP and blurting out the first thing that comes to mind so they can earn their Satoshis from their signature. You may want to ask the OP to close the thread as well because it's only sig spam at this point.

the mods don't listen they say they have the liberty to let the people post as you can see whoever posted after you have done the same thing , i have given complaints and they don't care.

you can appeal on my behalf to lock the thread or else they will just keep spamming repeating the same thing again and again .

can't do much about it now the mods aren't even listening.

these scrypt guys have my 45 btc and are not even replying., and i can't withdraw one penny from them still people are misunderstanding and thinking that i claimed to hack where in fact the eobot guys were the bastards who did it, that eobot guy still comes online and they think i am lying , people cannot believe me but they can't change the truth .

i merely created a job to create a trap for the hackers so that they would leave traces and so that i could refer them to the police.

the thing is the eobot guys are stealing more than bitcoins first they create trust and then steal the bitcoins slowly and if you speak against them they wont reply to you.

i have given warnings on this in bitcointalk thing is they don't have any discussion about eobot going on here if anybody has please give me the link so that i might post the warnings.

but anyway there is nothing we can do some believe some don't but i have posted the truth.

i even posted my eobot account page but the mods deleted it.(anybody asking for evidence please refer to this post).

can give evidence on request and can give my eobot profile on request.

i can't do anything about it now i must either wait for the post to die or let them discuss whatever they can.

it seems to attract a lot of spammers saying the same thing again and again.

newbies please double check i have given the complete explanation about why i created the job.

also audacious it seems out of your enthusiasm you have double posted.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

If someone can hack bitcoin network, he would use that knowledge to earn more than 1000BTC such as generate lots of bitcoin, threaten/ask devs to give him lots of bitcoin for bugs that he found or sell that knowledge to government Roll Eyes
Even someone only can hack a wallet which has that address, he would keep 1000BTC for himself.
That's what I was thinking if someone can hack the bitcoin network then he can reduce or increase the price of bitcoins and can generate the bitcoins,
however it's very hard.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:36:15 PM

If I had the skill then I maybe would try it but I do not even know where to begin with. I am earning my Bitcoin in a free way so I am goin gto make money fair and square.
Hacking is not my thing and it will never be my thing.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 08:31:33 AM

If I had the skill then I maybe would try it but I do not even know where to begin with. I am earning my Bitcoin in a free way so I am goin gto make money fair and square.

It cannot be hacked ever if you area able to do then everyone will lose faith in bitcoins and will stop using it and eventually bitcoins will die i hope no one tries to hack the bitcoin if he knows hacking then he should stay anonymous however its not possible.
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:41:17 AM

Can you believe this guy? lol He posted such job on upwork https://www.upwork.com/jobs/_~01a9df54b4fc90e8e3/
scares me to death.
hello guys/dudes/dudette's
i am posting this job here because this is where most of the people come to see about freelance job's in their area, it dosen't matter where you are or what you are doing , if you are an expert in the hacking of bitcoin network you can take this job ,

i already told you the pay , i want you guys to hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc and you can have 50 btc as fees and pay me the rest ie 950 btc.

if you wish to continue this project i am giving you my bitcoin address below

1P4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you are free to try it any times you want i dont care if yu hack more than that i want you guys to pay me my share, for hiring you ok.

thanks.

the real bounty for hack the network is valued billions of dollars and not just 600k $.

I think this is a clear stupid request, because who can hack the network will make more and more money than 1000 btc!

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TheSnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:46:31 AM

the real bounty for hack the network is valued billions of dollars and not just 600k $.

I think this is a clear stupid request, because who can hack the network will make more and more money than 1000 btc!
[/quote]

Just seeing the request i can assume the one who make a request just wanting a free money.Just think if i can hack bitcoin network,why i need to give him the share.Better i take all the money and just throw him some screenshot of bitcoin with smile troll face.

tharani

Activity: 308

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:58:06 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 03:10:55 PM by tharani

newcomers posting please check the thread , and i have given ample information and i have good legal bitcoins and i created the job to trace the hackers who hacked my eobot account.

if you check the btc address leads to my eobot acount.

i used the job to trace them and report the people who responded in my mail , on the website, or any type of contact i gave to the hackers

i have done my best to trace them and give to the cyber police.

i was the victim and i used the ad as a bait , please read the thread twice and just don't discuss the job, i created it cause the hackers/ the ponzi site owners hacked or took my bitcoins ,so i posted the ad so the hackers will strike again and leave traces , as expected when i posted the ad they attacked and left traces , i could only refer them to the police , and i could do nothing about it.

but it seems the company , itself is involved , i indeed have bitcoins but from legal jobs and some investments.

i don't trust the investments either.

but i can't sit idle .

so i will keep working . and i will invest experience profit loss etc.

it's all part of the business.

You really need to open a scam accusation thread against these people to help out and warn the community. People are just reading the OP and blurting out the first thing that comes to mind so they can earn their Satoshis from their signature. You may want to ask the OP to close the thread as well because it's only sig spam at this point.

the mods don't listen they say they have the liberty to let the people post as you can see whoever posted after you have done the same thing , i have given complaints and they don't care.

you can appeal on my behalf to lock the thread or else they will just keep spamming repeating the same thing again and again .

can't do much about it now the mods aren't even listening.

these scrypt guys have my 45 btc and are not even replying., and i can't withdraw one penny from them still people are misunderstanding and thinking that i claimed to hack where in fact the eobot guys were the bastards who did it, that eobot guy still comes online and they think i am lying , people cannot believe me but they can't change the truth .

i merely created a job to create a trap for the hackers so that they would leave traces and so that i could refer them to the police.

the thing is the eobot guys are stealing more than bitcoins first they create trust and then steal the bitcoins slowly and if you speak against them they wont reply to you.

i have given warnings on this in bitcointalk thing is they don't have any discussion about eobot going on here if anybody has please give me the link so that i might post the warnings.

but anyway there is nothing we can do some believe some don't but i have posted the truth.

i even posted my eobot account page but the mods deleted it.(anybody asking for evidence please refer to this post).

can give evidence on request and can give my eobot profile on request.

i can't do anything about it now i must either wait for the post to die or let them discuss whatever they can.

it seems to attract a lot of spammers saying the same thing again and again.

newbies please double check i have given the complete explanation about why i created the job.

i cannot repeat again and again why i created the job and i have told you i gave a police complaint about you guys here about the abuse.

but even though i have told you repeated times you have not listened to me and newbies are calling me names and abusing me like cyber bullies.

target didn't know it would cause much mayhem and distubance to me and he apologized but he must have taken more action but this is only cyberbullying.

anyone concerned about me please send an appeal to the mod to lock the thread , i have given ample explanation and can give proof for what i claim also , if you guys i know a lot of you care about me here do send a message to the moderators to consider this case cause it has become a spam thread where they just cyberbully and don't even listen to the explanations and glorify it.

voice against the cyber bullies show them the proof fight back my friends , i am glad so many of you came fora=ward to support me.

will give prrof to anyone who can post here since mods are deleting my posts of my eobot account.

you guys are sadists if this continues i will be forced to take legal action against you , i have warned you about this again and again.

you have no brains and are either completely or partially blind or completely mentally retarded or never read the explanations i gave you instead you all are like sheep who fall one after another and just go on with each other without ding anything than rather rpeat the same thing again and again with different names.

i have given explanations so as to why i created the job .

the whole of this post is bullying someone who has done good to you .

i still have some hope left in humanity , and it is god who is topping mefrom going into bad and believing bad people can succeed ,but i chose the good side you can condemn me and ridicule me but i will do good for you and make sure your bitcoins are safe , please understand i am the not the bad girl, the ponzis and the hackers who are lying to you are the bad people and i am only trying to fight them.

please know i have reffered more than hundred people who replied to this job and were doing fraud to the police i am doing my best to find and fight them.

i did it to attract the frauds as flies get attracted to a fly trap why won't you understand that , if you don't have the brain to understand you will get the fact but most of you are twats here who have nothing much to do than rather sit and et and shit and than do nothing better more and sit and talk around and bad mouthing people.

Most of you have admitted yourselves that you would commit a criminal act yourselves without any mercy and even run away with the bitcoins while i have given ample reasons.

IT SHOWS YOUR REAL TRUE FACE THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY WITHOUT SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY , AND NO MORALITY.

ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ADMITTED TO THAT ARE LIABLE TO BE PUNISHABLE BY LAW IF COMPLAINT IS GIVEN, SINCE YOU HAVE OPENLY ADMITTED TO AN IMMORAL THING , BECAUSE OF YOUR GREEDINESS, WHOEVER ADMITTED TO THE JOB ARE NON TRUSTABLE PERSONS AND THAT IS WHAT I WANTED AND I HAVE ACHIEVED THAT THEN . IN BITCOIN TALK WHOEVER POSTED HERE ACCEPTING THAT THEY WOULD RUN OFF WITH THE MONEY AND ADMIT TO SAYING I WILL DO THAT AND RUN OFF ARE IMMORAL CRIMINALS.ATLEAST PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHO ARE THE GREEDY ONES AND WILL NEVER TRUST THEIR MONEY WITH YOU.

I TOLD AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT I CREATED THE JOB TO CATCH THE HACKERS AND REFER THEM TO THE POLICE, BUT IT HAS ALSO HELPED ME IDENTIY THE CULPRITS AND THE CRIMINALS IN BITCOINTALK ALSO.

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU YOU BASTARDS , BUT I WILL FIGHT AND WILL NOT GIVE UP I WILL NOT LET EVIL YOU BRAINLESS TWATS.

EVEN IF YOU HAD ONE MILLIGRAM OF INTELLIGENCE YOU WILL SEE WHY I HAVE BEEN GIVING EXPLANATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN OVER THIS INSTEAD OF KEEP ON GOING ON CALLING ME NAMES AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ANd MAKING THIS A USELESS THREAD .

THIS THREAD IS JUST CYBERBULLYING GLORIFED.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

Ha... If the bitcoin network is hacked, then the 1000BTC will worth $0. The reward should be in fiat such as USD, GBP etc.
Litecoin would be a good option in this case

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

What an idiot. The bitcoin network is the ultimate hacker creed, all hackers in the world are trying to hack it and nobody can do anything about it.The hacking of the bitcoin network si a potential 20 billion reward so why would they care about some 1000 BTC payment.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

This was obviously a joke post, why would anyone hack the network and then give 1000 btc to him to then be paid 50btc..... lol it makes no sense

and the network cant be hacked anyway.  Wink
That was some kind of a troll post indeed, hacking the network is not possible ,and im not even sure if anyone have believed that it is possible, but i guess that someone actually did Smiley
The bigger nonsense about this is why would anyone hack the blockchain network for 1000 btc?
If cryptocurrency community would get an information that someone has hacked blockchain, bitcoin would probably become worthless in a matter of few minutes. That would be an avalanche of panic selling, massive dumps going on every exchange. Doing that for 1000 btc? It is like doing it for free Smiley

Obviously, all that was just a plain sci-fi, because you cannot hack the BTC network.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Can you believe this guy? lol He posted such job on upwork https://www.upwork.com/jobs/_~01a9df54b4fc90e8e3/
scares me to death.
hello guys/dudes/dudette's
i am posting this job here because this is where most of the people come to see about freelance job's in their area, it dosen't matter where you are or what you are doing , if you are an expert in the hacking of bitcoin network you can take this job ,

i already told you the pay , i want you guys to hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc and you can have 50 btc as fees and pay me the rest ie 950 btc.

if you wish to continue this project i am giving you my bitcoin address below

1P4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you are free to try it any times you want i dont care if yu hack more than that i want you guys to pay me my share, for hiring you ok.

thanks.

This person is not stupid but rather he is very clever and if a stupid hacker will agree to his terms then that person will earn bigtime. First he said that he needs to hire a hacker to hack 1000 btc on the bitcoin network and if that hacker is successful the hacker will give him the 950 btc and the remaing 50 btc is the fee of the hacker. This is a very foolish suggestion that only a moron and stupid hacker will going to bite it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:42:58 PM

Hacking is possible, but if he has the capability to hack the bitcoin network he might hold the entire network under his control. In my view the same person can try hacking 1000btc rather than hacking the network. It is the network that is open sourced but without errors. This increases the security of the network not to get into the hands of hackers. Already several users might have given a try and failed.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

It cannot be hacked ever if you area able to do then everyone will lose faith in bitcoins and will stop using it and eventually bitcoins will die i hope no one tries to hack the bitcoin if he knows hacking then he should stay anonymous however its not possible.

You don't have to worry about the security of the bitcoin is very strong and it will not be exploited by those who are indeed looking for profits, the owner who created the bitcoin just difficulty to get into the server let alone those who have professional breaking into a server. focus on what we want and would like to find an advantage, because if we can't focus then the loss will surely always be in us. Because this world only those that focus and commitment that always win

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

Hackers can try unlimited times that they wont be able to sucess, since the security over bitcoin is hash, and they would need 51% hashing power i doubt those hackers has such mining power to be able to affect bitcoin at the moment.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

I think bitcoin network can't be hack because it is too secured and too complicated for a hacker to hack the network. If bitcoin network is very vulnerable to hacks then the hackers doesn't need that bounty of 1000 bitcoins because they can get a lot of bitcoins in the network and much more than 1000 bitcoins.
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

I think bitcoin network can't be hack because it is too secured and too complicated for a hacker to hack the network. If bitcoin network is very vulnerable to hacks then the hackers doesn't need that bounty of 1000 bitcoins because they can get a lot of bitcoins in the network and much more than 1000 bitcoins.

However, if you can buy the developers, you can ask them to do what you want.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:03:44 PM

This was obviously a joke post, why would anyone hack the network and then give 1000 btc to him to then be paid 50btc..... lol it makes no sense

and the network cant be hacked anyway.  Wink

Dont be too sure about this. Anything is possible. Even bitcoin is believed to be safe as the support network is spread out and it became so huge that even the government used all the resources and they also cant be able to control the network. However, seemingly impossible, but there have already been a few cases that the fear of some pool taken away the basis of btc.
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:04:51 PM

Dont waste your time with looking for hacker to hack whole btc network for 1000btc. it is pointless to discuss and you know already the reason behind it

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

How deliberately this guy is asking to hack the network as well as saying "you keep your fee and pay me the rest"! That was insane. If ever someone could manage to enter any glitch which would give them access to hack the whole network, will they come out with just 1000 BTC which seems nothing for their ^hardwork^? And if they could hack, why would they even give this guy any shit out of it?
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:06:14 PM

Dont waste your time with looking for hacker to hack whole btc network for 1000btc. it is pointless to discuss and you know already the reason behind it
That is why i cannot understand why such a questions exists on section about bitcoin discussion.
In my opinion, something like that should be moderated because as you have said, everybody knows the reason why this thread is about a stupid thing.
You cannot hack the network because there is simply no way to.
The blockchain is secure, and the only way possible to hack anything somehow, is to get private keyc through malware
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: