Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 in btc to program text message bomb script  (Read 1405 times)
ensign_lee (OP)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 07:15:37 PM

I'm looking to exact a little revenge on someone who scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, and am willing to pay some btc to do so.

What I'd like to do is to have someone program a script that can text this person's phone repeatedly, ideally at least 3x per second (the higher the better), so that his phone will be largely unusable. If he wants to read any texts or call out from his phone, he won't be able to since his phone will still be registering new texts continuously.

Ideally, this solution would have different originating sources, whether that be phone number or email address so that he couldn't easily just ban incoming texts from a certain number.

Looking to spend up to $100 in btc for a usable solution that will bombard his phone for at least 1 month. Plus, you'll get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped make a scammer's life a little bit worse. Think about those times when you got scammed and imagine the reaction of that person if this happened to them. Smiley

Any takers?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gdsl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Al Berg

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2013, 07:19:24 PM

You want to send 7 Million+ text messages to a cell phone for 100$ ?

I'm out.

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 07:42:48 PM

Ill do it, Plesae reserve the 100 for me

I'm looking to exact a little revenge on someone who scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, and am willing to pay some btc to do so.

What I'd like to do is to have someone program a script that can text this person's phone repeatedly, ideally at least 3x per second (the higher the better), so that his phone will be largely unusable. If he wants to read any texts or call out from his phone, he won't be able to since his phone will still be registering new texts continuously.

Ideally, this solution would have different originating sources, whether that be phone number or email address so that he couldn't easily just ban incoming texts from a certain number.

Looking to spend up to $100 in btc for a usable solution that will bombard his phone for at least 1 month. Plus, you'll get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped make a scammer's life a little bit worse. Think about those times when you got scammed and imagine the reaction of that person if this happened to them. Smiley

Any takers?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ensign_lee (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 08:12:09 PM

Any takers?

I can't wait until the guy, files a harassment suit on you LMAO Anyone that takes this job for someone that is probably 12yrs, doesn't know the law very well and will have the cops at there house the next day LMAO

That's what people said the last time that I posted a job like this here at bitcointalk. and yet mysteriously NOTHING HAPPENED to anyone but the person who scammed me.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 08:14:16 PM

I don't recommend doing this, but I could write a script that let's you send a certain number of text messages to a person from a computer.  I will not, however, make a text message bomb script.  If you know what I mean Wink.

Do you know what carrier his phone is on?

ensign_lee (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

Any takers?

I can't wait until the guy, files a harassment suit on you LMAO Anyone that takes this job for someone that is probably 12yrs, doesn't know the law very well and will have the cops at there house the next day LMAO

That's what people said the last time that I posted a job like this here at bitcointalk. and yet mysteriously NOTHING HAPPENED to anyone but the person who scammed me.

If the guy scammed you then obviously he didn't do the job LMAO so yea I would expect nothing

I think you're confusing the person who did the job for me with the person who scammed me and got text message bombed.

Nousplatform Youtube     
ensign_lee (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 08:18:23 PM

I don't recommend doing this, but I could write a script that let's you send a certain number of text messages to a person from a computer.  I will not, however, make a text message bomb script.  If you know what I mean Wink.

Do you know what carrier his phone is on?

No alas I do not. Sad

Nousplatform Youtube     
fredi173

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 08:39:16 PM

Can http://smstools3.kekekasvi.com help you?
ensign_lee (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 01:40:00 PM

Woohoo, found out his cell service provider. Thank you white pages.

http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-832-794-0743?site_id=10004

That should make y'all's job a little easier for whoever takes this up.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:24:50 PM

I'll give it a try.
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:27:22 PM

I built an android app not to long ago that did just that. If you have an android, you could just run the app and leave it plugged in for a day! His phone will still be trying to get all those messages a week later!

PM me!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 02:10:13 AM

This is a form of terrorism.  You are denying someone the ability to contact emergency services.

I hope the law comes down hard on you guys.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 06:36:59 AM

I'll do this, message me please.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: