Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

I haven't been in this thread since 2017. But before I went in to read some updates, I wasn't surprised that Wings took a hit 97% market loss hit. Without knowing what went down with Wings in the last two years, I'm certainly amused that the same whining is found here and all the other altcoin markets. Face it, the whole altcoin market was dumped and abandoned.

They are now working on a new direction. I think many of us wings gave a good profit.
I made very good money on forecasts and have not yet sold my wings.

I don't think so. I think that time of Wings has already ended (if they will not find another path of development). It was interesting idea when this project started. But as we see, success of this idea wasn't longterm.
The project was dependent on the ICO market, and I think the team understood that, but why didn't they think about the fate of the project in advance? Now we're all waiting for a new direction.

Most likely they will fail. The market is rapidly moving ahead and without a lot of money, and the community cannot keep such a project in working order.
Maybe they should launch a new project that will be the third in their history on the crypto market.
How can you be very sure that they will fail because in my opinion it is better to keep abreast of the developments because we ourselves also do not know what will happen in the future and if we really have to launch a new project hopefully it will happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:31:19 PM

I haven't been in this thread since 2017. But before I went in to read some updates, I wasn't surprised that Wings took a hit 97% market loss hit. Without knowing what went down with Wings in the last two years, I'm certainly amused that the same whining is found here and all the other altcoin markets. Face it, the whole altcoin market was dumped and abandoned.

They are now working on a new direction. I think many of us wings gave a good profit.
I made very good money on forecasts and have not yet sold my wings.

I don't think so. I think that time of Wings has already ended (if they will not find another path of development). It was interesting idea when this project started. But as we see, success of this idea wasn't longterm.
The project was dependent on the ICO market, and I think the team understood that, but why didn't they think about the fate of the project in advance? Now we're all waiting for a new direction.

Most likely they will fail. The market is rapidly moving ahead and without a lot of money, and the community cannot keep such a project in working order.
Maybe they should launch a new project that will be the third in their history on the crypto market.
There was talk about rebranding, so we can talk about a completely new project, but when the team will announce a new direction no one knows. I wonder what they'll offer us.
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:46:30 PM

The appearance of free forecasts could be immediately regarded as a red flag. This meant that there were no normal projects for candidates for the forecast.
But I do not remember what they would say specifically about rebranding, most likely the name will remain the same, only the direction of the project will change.
And if I am not mistaken at the end of last week, more detailed information should have appeared, but for now silence ...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Komosa

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:17:33 AM

The appearance of free forecasts could be immediately regarded as a red flag. This meant that there were no normal projects for candidates for the forecast.
But I do not remember what they would say specifically about rebranding, most likely the name will remain the same, only the direction of the project will change.
And if I am not mistaken at the end of last week, more detailed information should have appeared, but for now silence ...

I agree that adding a large number of low-grade projects was a bad marketing move. About rebranding said the administrator in the telegram Alexander, and I think that this is the right decision. Because a new direction is a new project.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:30:38 PM

I agree that adding a large number of low-grade projects was a bad marketing move. About rebranding said the administrator in the telegram Alexander, and I think that this is the right decision. Because a new direction is a new project.

They said we can see some results on the git hub, if someone understands something in this, you can look and tell us
Mark Chain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:02:24 PM

They said we can see some results on the git hub, if someone understands something in this, you can look and tell us

Acording to https://github.com/WingsDao it looks like they're experimenting in different directions - a new blockchain concensus, something they call eth peg zone and a relay based on Cosmos SDK.
Its actually very interesting.
saharovvv

Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:50:03 PM

Acording to https://github.com/WingsDao it looks like they're experimenting in different directions - a new blockchain concensus, something they call eth peg zone and a relay based on Cosmos SDK.

What do you think in the current conditions it will be in demand? Forecasts gave a good profit, I hope and here we will make good money
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:49:35 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 04:20:08 PM by wings.ai

Dear community, we are excited to launch the first version of WINGS DAO. Please read the announcement and details here:

https://blog.wings.ai/dao-testnet-announce-bb9cefb9f870

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

What do you think in the current conditions it will be in demand? Forecasts gave a good profit, I hope and here we will make good money
I don't think there will be paid forecast ever, ICO days are gone, IEOs are the new hot thing. Let's see where the new direction leads, I'm sitting on sidelines watching..
Komosa

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:13:26 PM

I don't think there will be paid forecast ever, ICO days are gone, IEOs are the new hot thing. Let's see where the new direction leads, I'm sitting on sidelines watching..
ICO's days are gone, and no one knows how long IEO will last. Now it is very difficult to predict in what direction the whole crypto industry will move. So I will also choose the position of observer.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

what happens guys?
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029523891
wings no longer be accessible to usa customers?   
LuckyBtc
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:09:22 PM

what happens guys?
Yes that is correct, Wings and many other tokens/coins won't be available to US customers. Bittrex is simply complying with US regulations. Price of Wings is dropping a lot after this news.
Mark Chain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:05:20 AM

don't see anything forecast wise so i don't think they're chasing this direction. looks more like they're trying to move into decentralized finances or something of the sort. might be a good direction
ningrum

Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:36:09 AM

what happens guys?
Yes that is correct, Wings and many other tokens/coins won't be available to US customers. Bittrex is simply complying with US regulations. Price of Wings is dropping a lot after this news.
If it's true that the price of wings is currently down a lot, I think this is the right time to buy it, but it all depends on the decisions of each person

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:02:28 AM

what happens guys?
If it's true that the price of wings is currently down a lot, I think this is the right time to buy it, but it all depends on the decisions of each person

I'm not sure that wings is the best token for investments. We don't see any any development of project for the last time, and it means that there are no any reasons for rise of price.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:12:13 PM

what happens guys?

I'm not sure that wings is the best token for investments. We don't see any any development of project for the last time, and it means that there are no any reasons for rise of price.
I'm gonna agree with you here. Wings doesn't have any utility now, Maybe that'll change in the future. For now I wouldn't recommend buying, I see various better opportunities..
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:20:43 PM

what happens guys?

There is always sad to see dumped coins price further drop Sad
There was so high hopes about Wings idea -  After all it was going to be decentralized governance organization  - very useful solution with potentially epic uses Sad And now it is not sure if it even survive, right? Sad

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
QuicksilverQR

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:32:26 PM

I am sad to say this, but the wings have no future. The team didn't care about the project and the community.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:11:59 PM

I am sad to say this, but the wings have no future. The team didn't care about the project and the community.
Did the development team not do anything so that the wings condition could come back again and have sure hope but if you look at it right now it is true what you say that wings don't seem to have a future

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:33:43 AM

Did the development team not do anything so that the wings condition could come back again and have sure hope but if you look at it right now it is true what you say that wings don't seem to have a future

The problem of many companies, both large and small, is that they do not change course in time, and as a result, the ship breaks on the rocks.
Wings had a good start when there was no market growth. I remember how they finish 2k btc ico and immediately entered the top 50 after the bancor and adex forecast.
But then the team instead of changing and adding options apparently decided that nothing needs to be done. The market quickly changed and the ico boom passed.
And when the price began to fall, they started introducing more and more new fake projects for the forecast several times a day. The community did not understand this and stopped voting. And after delisting from the binance, community showed the team a red card and sell all.
The story of the rise and fall of a good company.
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: