Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

I think this is the ICO the longest long as I follow all the ICO for almost a year, if I look at the ICO is running, around the month of JULY and no info and the news about the development of this project, and the end of last month to hear the good news about this project, and I hope the wings will soon be distributed, however there is a delay regarding to trade wings, I hope there is no delay in this project, the wings on the exchange trading later ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

I think this is the ICO the longest long as I follow all the ICO for almost a year, if I look at the ICO is running, around the month of JULY and no info and the news about the development of this project, and the end of last month to hear the good news about this project, and I hope the wings will soon be distributed, however there is a delay regarding to trade wings, I hope there is no delay in this project, the wings on the exchange trading later ..
Agree, is long also for me, we have to only wait to see, if is worth, or not. Invested some smaller amount of BTC here, also some more is from bounties, so hope all will be fine here.

pol5
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:51:04 PM

Important before starting the network as much as possible to warm up the audience Wings immediately dismantled.  Smiley Maybe at the time of the launch price of the Liqui will be the starting point and will set the trend   Wink
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

Remember Augur. it takes more than a year to launch it's project and start trading tokens. But how good the price was at start of trading! More than 10 dollars per token  Smiley I hope that Wings will repeat this scenario  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

Agree, is long also for me, we have to only wait to see, if is worth, or not. Invested some smaller amount of BTC here, also some more is from bounties, so hope all will be fine here.

Who on earth is even buying in to those icos. Wings was, is and will remain a potentially fraudulent scheme regardless of how u perceive it. U believe that things might change coz are being fed with hopium and pseudo-populist ideas.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

I too have been reading about it for long and invested a very small amount in Wings.I hope it survive and become a success.When will they be able to get listed to exchange is yet to see.It is not very difficult to get listed if you pay the fee but do not know why big projects like Incent,Iconomi and Antshares are reluctant to pay a small fee.Hope wings will not follow their footsteps
Elevated

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. The first page of this ANN appears to commit increasing levels of features based on the success of the ICO, beginning at 5000 BTC. Given that the ICO raised less than this, what will be developed (if anything), and how will that change the roadmap? Even at the USDBTC-adjusted amount from the time this post was created USDBTC= ~453, the equivalent amount is still under 5000 BTC. Other ICOs that do not raise the minimum amount sought typically say proceeds will be refunded to participants, but I don't see that here. What happens now?

http://imgur.com/bq4fNtA

Don't worry Wings will continue. With their funds and the google sponsored support every month you have nothing to worry about their post-ICO development.

I would like to agree with you, however I think without a formal response form the wings team, that the question remains open. My understanding from their blog is the support from google is in the form of an ad credit grant (below). Given this grant can only be used for Adsense, it doesn't help with the many other costs of building the platform. As a smaller point, it's not easy to get a return on ad spend either, so these credits do not necessarily have any value.
"The grant will see the WINGS Foundation receive $10.000 every month in advertising through Google Adsense. "
https://blog.wings.ai/seasons-greetings-good-tidings-from-wings-foundation-a41aee75de8b#.5jloe3pel

Presumably the wings team set the various funding milestones based on a calculation of expenses, given the size of the team, salaries and other anticipated costs, and time to market. In other words, the milestones had meaning, and weren't marketing (?).  If those milestones meant anything, then I think investors would feel much more comfortable hearing about the scenario that occurred, where the funding came in short of the first milestone. It's possible that they built in enough of a profit buffer that the shortcoming won't matter, as you suggest. It might also be possible that they didn't, in which case adjustments to expenses (smaller team?) or less features would be necessary. The direction of the project is dependent on the level of funding, so I imagine I'm not the only one who would like to see a more detailed response.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:38:28 AM

At current situation where so many ICO is popping out of the blue and claiming that their token is better that the other one is so confusing where and when to invest, ICO flippers are doing will with this trend but very few have the potential to grow, wings have that quality where it can hit an all time high.
Cubirez

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:56:13 AM

Wings DAO, WINGS on Liqui is doing exceptional. At this rate, Wings will be one of the best performer in 2017. Keep up the good work Wings team. Keep moving and making progression.

You have to be careful with IOU tokens, their price often doesn't reflect the potential MC of a coin , we've seen this with Lisk or Waves for instance where the IOU coin traded at very high levels. After the real introduction of the currencies, the coins got "dumped" in the first hours they hit the exchanges, down to more rationnal levels (I think LISK IOU traded @ 0.01 BTC few hours before real release).

The IOU still can be considered as a trend, the increase of the price meaning increasing interest for WINGS. Somehow i guess WINGS will not get dumped at launch as there were much less funds invested in the ICO than for Waves / Lisk.
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:58:44 AM

Wings DAO, WINGS on Liqui is doing exceptional. At this rate, Wings will be one of the best performer in 2017. Keep up the good work Wings team. Keep moving and making progression.

You have to be careful with IOU tokens, their price often doesn't reflect the potential MC of a coin , we've seen this with Lisk or Waves for instance where the IOU coin traded at very high levels. After the real introduction of the currencies, the coins got "dumped" in the first hours they hit the exchanges, down to more rationnal levels (I think LISK IOU traded @ 0.01 BTC few hours before real release).

The IOU still can be considered as a trend, the increase of the price meaning increasing interest for WINGS. Somehow i guess WINGS will not get dumped at launch as there were much less funds invested in the ICO than for Waves / Lisk.

Thanks for warning, I see IOU is a hazard to the community, we need to refuse those IOU trading exchanges to prevent being scammed.
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:23:22 AM

Not recommended to trading IOU
its better to wait in the main exchanges. hope can put on poloniex or bittrex
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

I think the hype is good enough that IOU value is getting higher and is limited. Hopefully it will continue once real tokens are released. Up to the devs how they will play this one. They can release something significant on the roadmap before the release or let the dumpers dump first before releasing updates.  Grin Grin Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cubirez

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:17:31 AM

Thanks for warning, I see IOU is a hazard to the community, we need to refuse those IOU trading exchanges to prevent being scammed.

I'm not saying that IOU is necessary evil. But fact is that an exchange issuing IOU also controls the global amount of these IOU so if that exchange wants to manipulate the market, they can. For instance they could issue limited amounts of these so that demand exceeds offer by far, and once the price increased enough, add more IOU to the market.

I would personnaly avoid purchasing IOU for the main reason that purchasing these mainly benefits to the exchanges and not to the Devs.
Ris88

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

Correct !! do not have to wait where the wings will be traded, at least this project can choose a better exchange than to be traded on exchanges Liqui, look for a better start for this project to move forward to choose the right trading market that is really good ..
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

Buying IOU tokens is risky and not supported by Wings team, I could remember that ICN IOU token was trading around 100ksat before the launch of the token and dump to 12ksat after release and as never hit that price since. It is also possible that the exchange is the one pumping the price just to create attention of the token

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gramen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

Waiting is wise. People expecting too much get rick quick around here.  Grin

☆☆☆ I ♥ all altcoins! ☆☆☆
Ris88

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:10:05 AM

Buying IOU tokens is risky and not supported by Wings team, I could remember that ICN IOU token was trading around 100ksat before the launch of the token and dump to 12ksat after release and as never hit that price since. It is also possible that the exchange is the one pumping the price just to create attention of the token
I saw all the people prefer to at Liqui trade, while the party of developers are already warning about the exchange token wings there, but what may make if everyone later many were trapped in the trade IOU traded Liqui ..
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

I saw all the people prefer to at Liqui trade, while the party of developers are already warning about the exchange token wings there, but what may make if everyone later many were trapped in the trade IOU traded Liqui ..

I just hope Liqui.io will not kill the price for the real investors, because if the traders got burnt trading IOU token, is going to push them off.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

Wow price rise from 3k to 6k today..good for all wings investors
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:29:06 PM

Wow price rise from 3k to 6k today..good for all wings investors

where I can see the price is already moving?
its good news 3k to 6k

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: