Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

I am sorry for stupid question, but what is the difference between Aragon and Wings? Also I would like to know how I can participate in next ICO if I already hold some Wings. Thank you

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

hello there.

Quite new to this, how does wings work? What can prediction markets bring to the masses?

I am not sure I can see the value of this coin and platform.

Why do we need it? Isnt it just speculation form a bunch of people? sorry for the terms used.

Sorry for all the questions, just got mentioned Wings by a friend and trying to figure out how good it is.

Gotta do some reading but appreciate any help.

Thanks!

WINGS is price discovery system for valuing stuff that is being put on the market - we begin with ICO. As well as a social proof based promotion system.

Give some though to why valuation services, or price discovery is important, then you will understand.  There are many ways to go about this, you can go to 1 person, or as in our case you can ask a crowd of people who also get a forecast rating (i.e., we can ID the experts).

So what would you rather rely on? 1 guy or 500  who are competing for the top spot?

Most prefer the latter. And for the rest they can go pay some advisor fee to some so-called "crypto-economist", underprice their ICO and get only 190 participants like BAT got.  That's about 2 orders of magnitude lower than a typical "popular" ICO these days! Smiley

One question. Us, as a crowd, were terribly wrong with Bancor. Where do you think it went wrong? I predicted something like 250k ETH but was still way off

I view it as successful because no one is viewing their project as scam and indeed they nailed it. Their ICO has hidden cap which is 250k eth .. and supposedly (I may be wrong) if they stick to their ICO term.. they should stop receive funding when the hidden cap is touch. But i think that is not our problem because as WINGS's community, we had done a great job in our part.

Yes true but still our rating will depend on our accuracy so I am wondering how will this affect us as forecasters

You cant expect everyone to be the master oracle of cryptocurrency, beside this is the first time we ever did forecast. It is good to note that a project have reasons to look for WINGS.

Check this out, why Bancor is collaborating with WINGS
https://www.reddit.com/r/WingsDAO/comments/6fmvbg/ama_bancor_fundraiser_wings_dao_valuation_feedback/?st=j4598caa&sh=ca80c0fc

What is Bancor opinion towards WINGS?
[–]jakevartanian 2 points 12 days ago
WINGS is doing some revolutionary work, which is why Bancor is so keen to partner with the platform. The ability for a meta community to be able to vote on and support the projects they like is another layer of added value to projects built on Bancor.

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:08:56 AM

I am sorry for stupid question, but what is the difference between Aragon and Wings? Also I would like to know how I can participate in next ICO if I already hold some Wings. Thank you
It is two different projects with two different teams.
Who knows, what ICO will be the next, like Bancor ICO, with using Wings predictions? And when.
mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

So I still have not yet received my WINGS back from my forecast.  It appears that the contract address has been sending back WINGS to people that submitted their forecasts for the past 10 days, but does anyone else think that is a bit ridiculous?   I understand if it takes a day or two, but to wait 10+ days to have access to your WINGS again seems excessive.  I am not sure if it has to do with the level of gas that the contract uses in sending back the forecasted WINGS, but it is frustrating to still not be able to access them.

Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

It is two different projects with two different teams.
Who knows, what ICO will be the next, like Bancor ICO, with using Wings predictions? And when.

Thank you for answer. I understand that it is different project with different team etc, but are they doing same think?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

So I still have not yet received my WINGS back from my forecast.  It appears that the contract address has been sending back WINGS to people that submitted their forecasts for the past 10 days, but does anyone else think that is a bit ridiculous?   I understand if it takes a day or two, but to wait 10+ days to have access to your WINGS again seems excessive.  I am not sure if it has to do with the level of gas that the contract uses in sending back the forecasted WINGS, but it is frustrating to still not be able to access them.

https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-unlocking-your-wings-after-the-bancor-fundraiser-forecast-70bd10e1897f

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
mattaero

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-unlocking-your-wings-after-the-bancor-fundraiser-forecast-70bd10e1897f

Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...

You need to withdraw them first from forecast contract, by going to Bancor forecasts tab:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8Fe98F2d42DD56176a6E539e6/forecast

and clicking the withdraw button (might not work at the moment due to Status ICO overloading the Ethereum blockchain).
Please ensure that you have at least 0.01 Eth on your account to cover the withdrawal gas.

After the withdrawal, the tokens will appear in your account and you could send them to destination of choice.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mattaero

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:38:18 PM

Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...

You need to withdraw them first from forecast contract, by going to Bancor forecasts tab:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8Fe98F2d42DD56176a6E539e6/forecast

and clicking the withdraw button (might not work at the moment due to Status ICO overloading the Ethereum blockchain).
Please ensure that you have at least 0.01 Eth on your account to cover the withdrawal gas.

After the withdrawal, the tokens will appear in your account and you could send them to destination of choice.

Thank you very much.  It turns out my work computer must be missing some plugins because I never saw a withdrawal button.  When I checked on my home computer...there it was.  Thank you for the help.

I am glad you guys are updating the UI and UX.  I really dislike the current iteration and all the moving parts, but I still really like the concept overall!  I look forward to your continued success!
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

Thank you very much.  It turns out my work computer must be missing some plugins because I never saw a withdrawal button.  When I checked on my home computer...there it was.  Thank you for the help.

I am glad you guys are updating the UI and UX.  I really dislike the current iteration and all the moving parts, but I still really like the concept overall!  I look forward to your continued success!

Next time don't freak out like a grumpy old lady. Read and check out all the possibilities with your own knowledge . If it doesn't work then try to calm down and ask for help in that way you will not end up freakingly hilarious.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:46:16 AM

Next time don't freak out like a grumpy old lady. Read and check out all the possibilities with your own knowledge . If it doesn't work then try to calm down and ask for help in that way you will not end up freakingly hilarious.

Lol...

Anyways when is bittrex going to open eth wallet up again... this status ico is pissing me off

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

Hi OP, Below are 3 amazing Chinese exchanges. Maybe one of these will add Wings.
Volume is badly needed.

Grin

http://www.jubi.com

https://www.yuanbao.com

https://yunbi.com

http://www.btc38.com
eagle10

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

So many issues and problems in eth wings bancor etc.. hope it will be fixed soon since all investors and traders are getting to be impatient of the way it is going.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

So many issues and problems in eth wings bancor etc.. hope it will be fixed soon since all investors and traders are getting to be impatient of the way it is going.

Problems are done... it was the status ico yesterday that caused the delays and block chain congestion. Should be good to go now.
Plus, price on wings presents a great opportunity to buy before it makes another push.. might be the last chance for undervalued wings.

Once this bitcoin pump calms down, expect money to move into alts again... could see wings attempt 50K and beyond

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:43:01 PM

Problems are done... it was the status ico yesterday that caused the delays and block chain congestion. Should be good to go now.
Plus, price on wings presents a great opportunity to buy before it makes another push.. might be the last chance for undervalued wings.

Once this bitcoin pump calms down, expect money to move into alts again... could see wings attempt 50K and beyond
I think when wings migrate to bitcoin chain, lot of problems will disappear Cool
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:48:23 PM

Who selling with low price? Cheesy

We need more, hardcore accumulation? Roll Eyes

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:25:21 AM

Time to scoop up some more Wings tokens , at the rate of what is going on it may stay at that price in a long while after that people would soon realize the real value and start to buy .
VDHDBF

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

Time to scoop up some more Wings tokens , at the rate of what is going on it may stay at that price in a long while after that people would soon realize the real value and start to buy .

Whats your realistic price predictions for wings in +- 6 months time?
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

I think it will touch 28k at least there is an increase in the next 6 months ...
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:46:14 AM

I think it will touch 28k at least there is an increase in the next 6 months ...

Why the price suddenly went down from 38k sat to 20k sat now? the forecasting was a hit and we have another ICO lined up in the queue, it should have been giving up positive impact to the token price rather than going down.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: