Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522716 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Time to scoop up some more Wings tokens , at the rate of what is going on it may stay at that price in a long while after that people would soon realize the real value and start to buy .

Whats your realistic price predictions for wings in +- 6 months time?
I think it will touch 28k at least there is an increase in the next 6 months ...

Why the price suddenly went down from 38k sat to 20k sat now? the forecasting was a hit and we have another ICO lined up in the queue, it should have been giving up positive impact to the token price rather than going down.
Is not it a good thing to buy a lot of wings when the price drops, and this possibility is the occurrence of ETH wallet problem that makes many token based on ETH down ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:11:32 AM

Majority of token which are on eth network has gone down in price, another reason is to acquire more wings token big holders some times dump the price to get more out of it.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

Majority of token which are on eth network has gone down in price, another reason is to acquire more wings token big holders some times dump the price to get more out of it.

Sometimes??? They do it all the time!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

Sometimes??? They do it all the time!

Yes but this is not the only reason. People I trying to buy ETH to get into different ICOs

PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:25:58 AM

Do the devs of wings platform plan on raising more funds to finish this project?  If so, I presume more wings will be created?

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:03:02 AM

Do the devs of wings platform plan on raising more funds to finish this project?  If so, I presume more wings will be created?

They can't from what I understand.
And they are totally fine. They have alts that exploded and a stash of wings as development fund

And when is this next forecast and planned ui upgrade?
I personally don't like having my wings on the platform as is

adu1t

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

Very disappointing to see this but i guess it is going to be a deeper retracement. I predict 16k
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

Very disappointing to see this but i guess it is going to be a deeper retracement. I predict 16k
is good price to buy in , but i dont know if you will get it Smiley
sartech

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:15:17 AM

One of the next ICO using WINGS will be Adex Network - 2% using WINGS Bounty App http://bounty.adex.network and 2% for forecasting & promotion more details at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965467.msg19540248#msg19540248

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

hello when we will get  the reward from bancor and how is going on with the platform Smiley... news? cheers

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

One of the next ICO using WINGS will be Adex Network - 2% using WINGS Bounty App http://bounty.adex.network and 2% for forecasting & promotion more details at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965467.msg19540248#msg19540248

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

hello when we will get  the reward from bancor and how is going on with the platform Smiley... news? cheers

So anyone who joined the prediction no matter how far out it is can still get rewards? My friend is promoting this Wings prediction to me and most of our circle that involves in crypto.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

So anyone who joined the prediction no matter how far out it is can still get rewards? My friend is promoting this Wings prediction to me and most of our circle that involves in crypto.

Dude its based on 3 stuff:

1)How close you are on forecasting.
2)With how many wings
3)When did you do your forecast. 
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:36:51 PM

So AdEx forecasting will start in 3 days but still no reward from first forecasting any idea when ??
Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

So AdEx forecasting will start in 3 days but still no reward from first forecasting any idea when ??

I'm sure they will let you know

Let bancor pump up a bit Wink

wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:03:05 AM

They can't from what I understand.
And they are totally fine. They have alts that exploded and a stash of wings as development fund

And when is this next forecast and planned ui upgrade?
I personally don't like having my wings on the platform as is

your wings are not "on the platform"...  wing are an erc20 standard token on ethereum.

wings.ai UI is just a specialized block explorer and light wallet; meaning that you always have control over your wings and they aren't "on" somewhere else.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:05:10 AM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

in the bancor forecasting people will have their costs covered, however in future forecasts if you are dead wrong you will get close to nada and will just use up Eth.

platform is designed to reward people for being right, not wrong.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

in the bancor forecasting people will have their costs covered, however in future forecasts if you are dead wrong you will get close to nada and will just use up Eth.

Meaning in every forecasting that will happen in the future there is a big chance that you will lose money rather than earn something. lets say your 70% accurate in predicting the outcome will you receive any participation pay or not.
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

So for Bancor forecast, Everyone would be paid back tx fees. Who will pay that?  Bancor or Wings?
Does it mean Bancor rewards would be decreased by the amount spent in tx fees?
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:13:37 AM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

So for Bancor forecast, Everyone would be paid back tx fees. Who will pay that?  Bancor or Wings?
Does it mean Bancor rewards would be decreased by the amount spent in tx fees?

Obviously Bancor, Wings Foundation is using money for development

Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

hello when we will get  the reward from bancor and how is going on with the platform Smiley... news? cheers

Meaning in every forecasting that will happen in the future there is a big chance that you will lose money rather than earn something. lets say your 70% accurate in predicting the outcome will you receive any participation pay or not.

70% accurate is pretty close in my opinion. I would assume you would make out with type of prediction.

He stated 'Dead Wrong'    -    <10% accuracy is what I'm thinking

.... And when is this Adex Forecast going to start?  The wings.ai website is still on the bancor ICO

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

Any update about rewards amount how many people will get paid for prediction about Bancor I withdrew my Wings tokens but got in return the same which I put for prediction. When team will announce the structure of payment.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: