Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trader Need Help  (Read 4607 times)
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:25:14 PM

same, i'm newbie too here. but i think dont enter to forex trading for beginner. its very risk.. (make me loss  Cheesy )
better try to trade bitcoin & altcoin.
and you will familiar with word "buy low sell high, #DWYOR, to the moon, etc."  Cheesy
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:55:47 AM

You need trading plan and it is will much time to learn about it.
kaconk

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:28:53 AM

can you teach me about your trading skill?? thank you
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:09:13 PM

Of course not, because i my self still learning about that. But i will share you what i know. You can PMe we are 1 country:D
kaconk

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:18:18 AM

Of course not, because i my self still learning about that. But i will share you what i know. You can PMe we are 1 country:D

ok bro  Grin
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:43:07 PM

depending on what you actually have there, could it be btc or a capital for trading you can make choices on how you will begin to trade.  Always take caution especially in doing the trade online.  The best way to start a trade is a meet up or a referral from a known friend or a business associate in your area hence it will be clear to verify the status of the trading capacity and capability of the trading partner you will be dealing with.  If the trading partner will be legitimate then you can proceed to do trading as long as you keep tract on your investment.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:47:45 PM

same, i'm newbie too here. but i think dont enter to forex trading for beginner. its very risk.. (make me loss  Cheesy )
and you will familiar with word "buy low sell high, #DWYOR, to the moon, etc."  Cheesy

Heres my advice, you can ask yourself and google this: how many successful daytraders are there?

Because thats intially what more people are doing, now trading in different times like once every other month is investing instead of "trading" which is on the day to day basis.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:57:20 PM

Heres my advice, you can ask yourself and google this: how many successful daytraders are there?

Because thats intially what more people are doing, now trading in different times like once every other month is investing instead of "trading" which is on the day to day basis.
Honestly daily trading is the fast way to make a profit.. but its hard to choose what altcoin is the best to choose to trade..
Just like i bought spm altcoin in few days ago and sell it and sold few minutes and i made 0.02 then after that the 0.02 i bought it all again with spm altcoin but after bought set again for the best price the spm altcoin starting dumping all so i lost 0.02.. so its risky if you are the one who the first buy altcoin you can make a profit but sooner if you buy again you will lose depends of the developement and project of the alt..
It needs a lot of research before you can start trust altcoin because many altcoin are turning shitcoins or scam coins in few hours..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kaconk

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:17:36 PM

Honestly daily trading is the fast way to make a profit.. but its hard to choose what altcoin is the best to choose to trade..
Just like i bought spm altcoin in few days ago and sell it and sold few minutes and i made 0.02 then after that the 0.02 i bought it all again with spm altcoin but after bought set again for the best price the spm altcoin starting dumping all so i lost 0.02.. so its risky if you are the one who the first buy altcoin you can make a profit but sooner if you buy again you will lose depends of the developement and project of the alt..
It needs a lot of research before you can start trust altcoin because many altcoin are turning shitcoins or scam coins in few hours..
in altcoin trading, you suggest for hit and run? how to you choose about altcoin legit/profitable or not?
with spesification coin or community? or condition market?
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:28:19 PM

Honestly daily trading is the fast way to make a profit..

Honestly, if daily trading is a fast way to make a profit, then it is also a fast way to make a loss.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:39:27 AM

Hi everyone,

New to trading - looking for some good techniques on when to enter my trades.

Can anybody here point me in a good direction?

Thanks!

Try on yobit and use the strategy short term trade low profit but fast you can double your btc in just an hour i use that for about 1 yeAR and i profit more than 1BTC and i started with .0005BTC only so i recommend that to you. You can use that for good profit but on active coin only cause if coin is not active that will take more time
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:45:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Try on yobit and use the strategy short term trade low profit but fast you can double your btc in just an hour i use that for about 1 yeAR and i profit more than 1BTC and i started with .0005BTC only so i recommend that to you. You can use that for good profit but on active coin only cause if coin is not active that will take more time
Shocked Shocked

you get high profit, can you share your tactic ? how long you hold your altcoin? are you really start with only 0.005BT ?

Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

To practice trading you have to make local trading first so anyone near you can guide you on what to do and how to do.  Then you can venture outside your regions to expand the arm of your investments.  What will be the medium of your trading be it btc, altcoin make sure that the demand in your region is inline with that because otherwise you will be dealing with traders outside your region making it a little bit risky for a start.  Maybe later when you will be an expert in trading you can venture outside your region.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:37:24 AM

new traders like me really need helps. trading is not an easy job. it needs a lot of experience and practice. so i think the new traders really help.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:30:52 PM

Hi everyone,

You should first focus on not losing (too much). If you manage to survive, profits will come

Thats such a generic answer lol.

No doubt. But it makes a decisive difference (or, rather, distinction)

Just encountered this quote by Warren Buffett (though don't know for sure if he actually said that):

One investor's two rules of investing:
1. Never lose money
2. Never forget rule #1

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

As The Pharmacist said,you cannot really expect that posting something like this will make you prepared for making profit from trading-we can help you of course,but
trading is a hard work and you need to learn a lot about it.
I suggest you trying scalping,this is my way to earn at trading ( you play at 1m/5m timeframe ),i use price action.
Price Action by Bob Volman (the book) is a really good one,u can buy it and im sure you will get a lot of knowledge out of it.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:05:29 AM

new traders like me really need helps. trading is not an easy job. it needs a lot of experience and practice. so i think the new traders really help.
if you really want to learn more about it just start risking some of your btc, much better to do day trading strategy just like buy low and sell high after that look for a good volume and start tracking the coin movement if you have more time visit the announcement here and check for the future goal, from that you will learn and earn good luck to you buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:10:06 AM

I'm not fan of trading but i have little knowledge about it, just research and keep in your mind and ask what altcoins that will last long, even they have small value right now and if  there are gambling sites uses this alts as payment and as bet except for bitcoin.  And if there are sites or companies that mine this kind of altcoin.  Well thats the good altcoin to choose for trading. Best example is eth. This kind of trading is for long term, just hold it and wait at the right time. But what the main purpose in trading is, especially in new alts is. Buy low and sell high.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:17:44 AM

it is not good dealing as of now if you are just new and no idea yet, the only things thats needed now is to stay away from the trolls inside the chat don't deal with them and also avoid pump coin looking how the coin move is not the reason to go with it just keep observing and make proper research, just an addition mate.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

it is not good dealing as of now if you are just new and no idea yet, the only things thats needed now is to stay away from the trolls inside the chat don't deal with them and also avoid pump coin looking how the coin move is not the reason to go with it just keep observing and make proper research, just an addition mate.
Yeah,it might really be a big problem for starting people.
I think you can try starting checking other techniques to play at demo,just play it for some time and you will get familiar with trading for sure!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: