Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Block Halving Special Edition Coins 2 Troy Oz silver UPDATED  (Read 4314 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:58:51 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 09:00:43 AM by gravitate

So to do my part in starting the hype early here is the Block Halving Special Edition 2 Troy Oz Fine Silver 2 Troy Oz fine Silver Coins.
These coins are also Series 4 of the Gold Digger Series. Each Coin will hold the secret to a 5 Bitcoin Prize but you need all the other series to enter.

There are a total of 60 Coins. 20 Gold Plated (Gold Digger Series) and 40 plain silver Standard coins.

These coins will come fully funded with 0.1 BTC and cost a total of 0.45 BTC  per coin including tracked shipping for the Gold Digger Series and 0.35 BTC for the silver color standard coin. Shipping will be within 3 weeks. If you buy both coins together you will get a 0.02BTC reduction.

2 Coins = 0.7BTC including postage and are funded

Payment to this address only: 16qzKuBczqBv3t3N9RwNaKiaXtVYwj6SwC

Half the amounts of bitcoin will be available from every block soon but now you have double the silver.

Here shows the current orders. If anyone would like to be out of this round due to the cost or number of coins change no problem. Poloherb has already sent 0.1 BTC

To peel or not to peel.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:56:04 AM

These coins will come fully funded with 0.1 BTC and cost a total of 0.45 BTC including tracked shipping

is it 0.45BTC for the set of 2 coins? or price per coin?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:58:56 AM

These coins will come fully funded with 0.1 BTC and cost a total of 0.45 BTC including tracked shipping

is it 0.45BTC for the set of 2 coins? or price per coin?

Hi that is per coin. Thanks.

To peel or not to peel.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:03:41 AM

They're good!

Do they come with CoA and plastic Case ? Cheesy
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:30:16 AM

I'm still trying to find some awesome cases. I will ley you know when I found some.

To peel or not to peel.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:40:55 AM

Not exactly what I was expecting. You initially mentioned a coin that was made from 2 halves:

Quote from: Gravitate
Series 3 will be released in celebration for the block halving. the coins will come in 2 halves. Some 2 Silver halves and some bronze halves. Still hasn't been designed yet.

Don't get me wrong, the coins look good but I was expecting something more special (and limited). These look just like the 0.1 BTC coins you recently released.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:43:56 AM

0.35BTC (price - amount on coin) seems like too much  for a 'special' silver/gold plated coin? The silver one looks better to me, although it could be due to the picture.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:47:26 AM

Not exactly what I was expecting. You initially mentioned a coin that was made from 2 halves:

Series 3 will be released in celebration for the block halving. the coins will come in 2 halves. Some 2 Silver halves and some bronze halves. Still hasn't been designed yet.

Don't get me wrong, the coins look good but I was expecting something more special (and limited). These look just like the 0.1 BTC coins you recently released.

On point!
I was expecting there to be only 20 of each gold and silver.

0.35 is quite high for 2 oz Silver Undecided
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

0.35BTC (price - amount on coin) seems like too much  for a 'special' silver/gold plated coin? The silver one looks better to me, although it could be due to the picture.

Agreed. The original cost were supposed to be a lot lower:

Series 5

Type: Block Halving Silver coin cut in 2 halves (2 separate halves)
Weight:1 Troy OZ
Material: 999 Fine Silver
Bitcoin Value: 1 Bitcoin prize from all no single value per coin
Mintage: 20
Release Date: June 2016
Approx Price: 80 USD

I think ~0.6 BTC for the set would be a better price. Keep me on the list for now but I'll have to think about this first.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:12:59 AM

Series 5

I think ~0.6 BTC for the set would be a better price. Keep me on the list for now but I'll have to think about this first.

That explains alot!
am quite disappointed even though i understand that the price is because of the 5 BTC Gift but those puzzles are so hard - i wonder if it's even possible to solve them Undecided
Even still i would pay 0.45BTC but you increase the mint Sad
It was 20 each total 40 coins Sad

I really don't know about future series like this man!
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:21:25 AM

Hi yes I know it's not cheap but as far as coins go it's not that bad. I still make the same profit it's just these are part of the gold digger series so bigger overheads.

Series 5

Hi yes I know it's not cheap but as far as coins go it's not that bad. I still make the same profit it's just these are part of the gold digger series so bigger overheads.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:55:07 AM

Series 5

That explains alot!
am quite disappointed even though i understand that the price is because of the 5 BTC Gift but those puzzles are so hard - i wonder if it's even possible to solve them Undecided

Yes well I tried to make 2 coins connect but after 1 try it didn't work so had to go for a standard coin. I made it 2 troy oz to make it desirable to people not involved in the gold digger series. Times change fast in the world of making coins I am afraid well for me anyway. For the prize of course it is solvable but I intentionally made it very hard. The last precious metal coin will make it even harder. But that's good for the resale value of a full set I presume.

To peel or not to peel.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:58:18 AM

Series 5

That explains alot!

Yes well I tried to make 2 coins connect but after 1 try it didn't work so had to go for a standard coin. I made it 2 troy oz to make it desirable to people not involved in the gold digger series. Times change fast in the world of making coins I am afraid well for me anyway. For the prize of course it is solvable but I intentionally made it very hard. The last precious metal coin will make it even harder. But that's good for the resale value of a full set I presume.

Yeah i understand that things never go as expected but main trouble being increase in Mint..

The puzzles are like REALLY HARD... Smiley Hope the 5 BTC part might be a little easy, No ?
Resale value for full set ? Dude the Platinum Bar/Coin is gonna be Huge all alone Cheesy

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:03:05 PM

Series 5

That explains alot!

You are trying to design a memorable series of coins here so maybe you shouldn't give up that easy. It doesn't sound impossible to have 2 half coins with an outer rim. If you heat up the rim and cool it down you can have it shrink around the 2 halves (making the stuck). Don't rush these things because you want to deliver coins fast. I would pay a fair amount of money for something that special (and I believe others will too).
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:37:34 PM

I'd like to take my name off the list for both #2.  I find them too expensive, too similar to the other coins, and more minted than I hoped for.   Quite disappointed in these.  

Hate to say this, but this year I think you've made too many coins, and at some point I need to draw the line.  Almost all new coins this year I purchased were all from Microsoul.  If they're unique looking I'll jump at them, but lately between the 1/2 oz, 1 oz and now 2oz, I find them too similar.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

I'd like to reserve the #2 spot instead of the #11 spot (while I think about this).
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:58:22 PM

I'd like to reserve #3 and remove #12 until i think of it!
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:42:59 PM

I'd like to take my name off the list for both #2.  I find them too expensive, too similar to the other coins, and more minted than I hoped for.   Quite disappointed in these.  

Hate to say this, but this year I think you've made too many coins, and at some point I need to draw the line.  Almost all new coins this year I purchased were all from Microsoul.  If they're unique looking I'll jump at them, but lately between the 1/2 oz, 1 oz and now 2oz, I find them too similar.

OK understandable really. Lots of people are concerned about the high mintages. Well Its not ideal but I guess I can reduce to 20. The 20 Gold can be the Gold digger series and 40 Silver just be standard coins. Does this sound better? I will be ble to reduce the price of the standard coins a bit also. But the final Gold Coin will not be cheap. I was hoping to use this round to make the final coin just above spot price.

Anyhow I guess that is closer to where I said I would do it.

Even if you still dont buy one Bithalo its alright. I should have stuck with my original plans.

But for the making a coin in 2 halves it is not something I can go into now as it would require more holos also and thats not possible before the block halving. I had to try with the coin first and didnt get it right.

To peel or not to peel.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:46:13 PM

So you're saying there will be only 20 Gold Block Halving Coins??

What will you do with the rest 30 Huh

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:48:05 PM

So you're saying there will be only 20 Gold Block Halving Coins??

What will you do with the rest 30 Huh

Only have made 20 so far. Was going to order the other 30 next week.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: